[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I'm trying to transition to LL but I can't use 3 auras on my shield with BM built in. What am I missing here...
You guys can look at mine or Shaks characters to get an idea of how to fit in 6 auras on low life, both are public.

Just need to be selective on which ones you choose, use enlighten 3 etc.
"just for try, for see and for know"
I'm wondering if possible without prism guardian
"
omarom2498 написал:
Only possible with prism shield? I'm already at no leftover mana or life with malevolence and clarity on blood magic and temp chains, enfeebled, and disc with mana. I have a crazy 350 es shield with spell block and regular block and t1 resistance so rather not swap that. If thats the case I'll just go a different route.

Yeah I'd suggest skipping prism, it's a terrible item and doesn't add much, not to mention what a waste of slot it is if you're specced into arcane guarding.

I used it for a while (a corrupted +2 implicit one) and, sure; it allowed me to run malevolence, hatred, clarity, aspect of the spider, temp chains and frost bite, but at a huge survivability cost.

Ended up switching back to my old shield and removing hatred, aspect and clarity. Clarity isn't really needed with close to 100% uptime on arcane surge (linked to flame dash and tempest shield), never running out of mana with only ~150 unreserved.

Some cold damage (or even +1) on your shield, almost makes up for ditching hatred. And aspect is pretty overrated imo.

I'd recommend going for a shield with %es on block, though - especially if you plan on delving/running high density stuff as it gives a bunch more survivability than a higher max ES. A 1-shot will be a 1-shot either way; 10k max es or 11k max es, but the %es on block combined with lethal pride makes you unkillable except for from 1-shots. I wouldn't really recommend using lethal pride at all without it since it pretty much makes you take more damage.

I killed Sirus A8 with the gear and tree I actually have if people want to check my gear, my profile is open (10k5 ES and 2.2M Shaper DPS).

(I'm not saying I'm fully optimized gear wise, but I'm average at the game and handle boss mechanics badly but succeeded anyway)
Последняя редакция: Caedes_. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 16:18:58
Thinking about leveling another summoner to try out slave drivers. I have been playing phys skellies from league start and also played them last league, they melt bosses, but map clear leaves a little to be desired, its not bad, but not amazing either.

Im guessing Slaver Drivers are going to provide quite a bit better map clear compared to physical skellies?
"
Hemanse написал:
Thinking about leveling another summoner to try out slave drivers. I have been playing phys skellies from league start and also played them last league, they melt bosses, but map clear leaves a little to be desired, its not bad, but not amazing either.

Im guessing Slaver Drivers are going to provide quite a bit better map clear compared to physical skellies?

I guess you posted in the wrong thread?
Последняя редакция: SauMaris. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 17:12:27
"
SauMaris написал:
"
Hemanse написал:

I guess you posted in the wrong thread?

It sure was, too many tabs open..
"
Caedes_ написал:
I killed Sirus A8 with the gear and tree I actually have if people want to check my gear, my profile is open (10k5 ES and 2.2M Shaper DPS).

(I'm not saying I'm fully optimized gear wise, but I'm average at the game and handle boss mechanics badly but succeeded anyway)

doesn't the cold damage on your wand cuck the sb/oos/fb for EE?
"
dumbforcrumbs написал:
"
Caedes_ написал:

doesn't the cold damage on your wand cuck the sb/oos/fb for EE?

Nope, it's a local modifier to wands attacks, it doesn't add cold to spells.
The mod you don't want anywhere is "Adds # to # cold damage to SPELLS".

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация