[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
ZeroCloud написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:
"
Me3cenarie написал:
Hey Shak, do you recommend using Awakened Swift Affliction support gem?

YES! It's incredible

At first I couldn't figure out why you were saying it was incredible. I knew it was good, but I didn't think it was amazing because of what PoB was telling me. Then I dug deeper and I think PoB actually implements the gem incorrectly. It is supposed to have "+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier" from max quality. The problem is that when I look closely on the Calcs it actually changes the All Types Total Increased by 10% when you change its quality from 0 to 20 (it adds a duplicate efficacy entry). It should be changing the multiplier in the calculation when you hover over the Cold DoT cell instead. I tested this by adding that stat to a jewel and it put it in the correct location and damage was much higher.

I'm using localidentity's fork for PoB if that matters. Can anyone else confirm this?

FYI, PoB does not calculate the quality DoT multi from either Awakened Swift Affliction and Awakened Unbound Ailments. I'll fix it for my fork (LocalIdentity) in the next update. For now, if you are using either of those gems, add the DoT multi line to a jewel or piece of gear for it to work properly
I did some reconfiguring last night and dropped some damage to up my defenses and try out a slightly more reserved playstyle for people who want to easily push to 100.

I tried my first awakener 8 and was able to take him down deathless on the first try and record. I'll be uploading that and getting the videos going ASAP.

While I miss Prism Guardian, the %ES recovery on block shields are niiiiiiiiice
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone could take a few minutes of time and look at my Occultist and tell me where to focus on upgrades? I'd really appreciate it.
How much ES does a crystal belt need before it is better than Bated breath?

EDIT: Nevermind, crystal bases are so expensive, should probably be crafting something else right now
Последняя редакция: Goldenhawk07. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 9:59:00
Same as the above poster. Looking to upgrade my belt next and wondering what to upgrade to from my bated breath.
Also a gear check would be nice; if anyone has time; to see what I should upgrade after my belt.
"
ShakCentral написал:
I did some reconfiguring last night and dropped some damage to up my defenses and try out a slightly more reserved playstyle for people who want to easily push to 100.

I tried my first awakener 8 and was able to take him down deathless on the first try and record. I'll be uploading that and getting the videos going ASAP.

I love these shields - you can get a ton of mileage out of them. Either crazy ES (350+) or +1 to cold gems with the %ES recovery on block. Expensive, but worth it imo.
I've spent a few days gearing this character now and wondering what people think is the best way to use my next exalt or 2. I crafted my Helm last night and I think its the best thing Ive ever amde and my 1st ever end-game craft attempt.

I need upgrades on Weapon Gloves Belt and Boots, possibly Rings too and right now I think a good ES shield will just be too expensive it seems so let's put that on the back burner for now.

Grateful for any help.
https://pastebin.com/xHYZ8fA4
"
ShakCentral написал:

are you able to run aspect of the spider with your setup?
"
morld написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:

I love these shields - you can get a ton of mileage out of them. Either crazy ES (350+) or +1 to cold gems with the %ES recovery on block. Expensive, but worth it imo.

I bought two like that but with t1 spell block instead of the life regen (with -15 mana and +1 cold spell). Bricked both with annul T_T
"
paranoiah написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:

are you able to run aspect of the spider with your setup?

With the non Prism Guardian setup, I had to drop Hatred and Aspect. Working on a solution. I was able to add clarity, but that's it so far.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 15:22:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация