[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hello everyone.
Please tell me why Prism Guardian in the POB item set "End game CI"? I currently switched to CI and cannot turn on not even one aura from prismatic guardian,, because CI means you have 1 hp - cannot reserve nothing from it.
"
Busozavr написал:
Hello everyone.
Please tell me why Prism Guardian in the POB item set "End game CI"? I currently switched to CI and cannot turn on not even one aura from prismatic guardian,, because CI means you have 1 hp - cannot reserve nothing from it.

Re-read the skill description for CI. When you take it, sets your hp to 1, which means you cant run auras off of PG. I think you’re mistaking “low life” for CI. With low life, you don’t take CI and run auras by reserving life instead of mana thru Blood Magic.
Последняя редакция: meatpuppet. Время: 30 марта 2020 г., 16:16:38
Sry wrong post
Последняя редакция: RockyScream. Время: 30 марта 2020 г., 16:41:55
"
Re-read the skill description for CI. When you take it, sets your hp to 1, which means you cant run auras off of PG. I think you’re mistaking “low life” for CI. With low life, you don’t take CI and run auras by reserving life instead of mana thru Blood Magic.

I understand the description of skill, but in the POB from the OP post there is 3 gear (item) sets:
1) budget gear - full of blue items
2) endgame CI - bunch of rares, Shav AND Prismatic Guard
3) low life - different rares, Shav and NO Prismatic Guard.

This is what turnt all upside down, can someone explain?
P.S. and also in POB completely different auras from the guide section 3.1....
P.P.S. absolutely love the build, just struggling to set everything up!
Should I be running normal discipline as an aura? I cant seem to fit it with blood magic

Or I just gotta add more life/str?

Edit: i got it
Последняя редакция: NLe. Время: 30 марта 2020 г., 20:17:21
"
Altistic написал:
Hello , i'm currently with end game build shavronne etc and with 800K dot damage on vortex (on POB) 450K on the game. but when i look at the top dps Vortex on POE ninja, he has 5.8 MILLION DPS !!!!!!

i looked at POB but cant understand whats the big difference. he play with zealotry and removed elemental equlibrium but <when i take that on mine its not The BIG thing. can you help ?

his build :
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/J%EC%95%84%EB%B2%94/J%EC%98%A4%EC%BB%AC_%ED%99%98%EC%98%81

(mine is standard with shavronne, presence, prism, shaper ring)

tyvm

lol look at his op shav corrupt...
"
I understand the description of skill, but in the POB from the OP post there is 3 gear (item) sets:
1) budget gear - full of blue items
2) endgame CI - bunch of rares, Shav AND Prismatic Guard
3) low life - different rares, Shav and NO Prismatic Guard.

This is what turnt all upside down, can someone explain?
P.S. and also in POB completely different auras from the guide section 3.1....
P.P.S. absolutely love the build, just struggling to set everything up!

Had the same question,the whole item setup in the PoB seems to be swapped. I just look other characters up here in the forum to get an idea of the low life setup.
Yeah, the POB appears to list the low life build under "end game CI". I went for the Prism Guardian/Heretic's veil option, so I just followed it, and checked the profiles of players in this thread.

I also went Enfeeble-Temp Chains-Enlighten-Tempest Shield in helm because I had no idea where else to stick the shield.

In other news, I got an Awakened melee phys from Awakening 5 Sirus and sold it for ~8 ex.

Bear in mind I pretty much only played Metamorph, following a very strict phys skeletons guide, so I've almost no experience gearing endgame builds.

I then took my hard-earned (i.e. random drop) cash, and spent 2 days trying to buy "endgame" items.

I botched up immediately, by buying ~2 ex gloves that didn't actually have the stats I needed, so I had to spend almost all remaining exalts on patching up the various weaknesses this left me with.

I then put all my newly-bought items on, only to find out I miscalculated, and still needed 2 dex and 3 str to equip all items.

So then I had to refund Arcane expanse and take 30 Dex and 30 Str nodes just to wear my gear.

I ended up going from 310k DPS to 560k DPS on PoB (only enabling the "ignore skill hit damage" option in PoB because I've no idea what else to tick).

I'm yet to log in and actually play the geared up character because shopping for gear ended up being slightly soul-crushing.

Good times.
Can someone pls help with the gem setup as CI Build? I am not able to play LL and the new pob has 0 alternatives for CI gems
I can't decide what rare items to use, could someone hit me up with trade search links please? I have like 20ex and want to make best of it.
Последняя редакция: kekikcilerakin. Время: 31 марта 2020 г., 16:22:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация