[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Is it viable to play with Vortex on left-click with the changes or is it too mana hungry? My old build in Standard was struggling to cast Cold Snap due to a lack of mana playing this way.
@neo1987

you can start with +1 on wand, its not expensive to self craft, at least it only Took me 20 frigid fossils to get mine. The most expensive part would be + 3 crafted modifier for 2 ex since rolling +1 and multiplier at same time is not a realistic outcome.

edit: frigid fossils
Последняя редакция: moorli. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 13:03:00
How are you guys crafting the helmet now that fossil crafting got nerfed?
"
Cosmito написал:
How are you guys crafting the helmet now that fossil crafting got nerfed?

I personally think Rime Gaze is too good to not have. 22 cold multi, 30 cold damage, decent es ~200-225 with 28-30 Q.
Just scout out for a cheap Mind Cage base with 40% Vortex enchant. (Currently one on DSC market for 5 ex.
Use perfect fossils until 29+Quality and then chance+scour spam it until it turns into Rime Gaze. If you do it in your Hideout (This part is important), the only outcome for this base is Rime Gaze, when all other outcomes are different league uniques. I chanced 2 this league, average about 700 scours/chances.
Also wanted to point out since I got couple pm's ingame. With my setup I run 3 x 50% auras in Prism Guardian, 2 curses on blasphemy, aspect of spider, Discipline and clarity on Blood Magic.

For this to work, you need First 2 reduced mana reservation clusters on passive tree, Sovereignty + Influence. Besides that your awakaned Blasphemy needs to be lvl 5 for extra reduced mana reduction paired up with Enlighten 4. This leaves me with ~90 mana unreserved and its enough to always have mana for Vortex!
You theoretically could make it work with couple mana reservation jewel corruptions + Conquerors Effi jewel with the corruption (Very expensive atm), or annointing your amulet with Charisma, but that would be a dps loss in both ways!
I see why we can't have # cold dmg to spells. Would # lightning dmg to spells be a problem with EE? Just wondering since that dmg would come with each vortex cast, and don't know if that would override something. I finally have a decent weapon, and afraid to annul if I don't have to
Последняя редакция: elhigg86. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 15:35:12
"
elhigg86 написал:
I see why we can't have # cold dmg to spells. Would # lightning dmg to spells be a problem with EE? Just wondering since that dmg would come with each vortex cast, and don't know if that would override something. I finally have a decent weapon, and afraid to annul if I don't have to

Lightning damage to spells is fine
@moorli

Did you have to ignore a bunch of wands with +# cold damage to spells when you were crafting with frigids?
Последняя редакция: Aziridine. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 18:46:13
"
Aziridine написал:
@moorli

Did you have to ignore a bunch of wands with +# cold damage to spells when you were crafting with frigids?

If you want a wand like his and are willing to spend 4ex you can craft it pretty easily.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/jvdP8YRSX

Buy a wand with:
Either +1 all skill or cold skill
Either cold dot multiplier, spell damage, or cold damage prefix
empty suffix

You'll have 2 good prefixes and 2 suffixes you don't care about.
Craft prefixes cannot be changed and scour.
You'll have 2 good prefixes only.
Craft can have up to 3 crafted modifiers.
Craft trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill
Craft either cold dot multi, cold damage, or spell damage.
"
teslabear написал:
"
Aziridine написал:
@moorli

If you want a wand like his and are willing to spend 4ex you can craft it pretty easily.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/jvdP8YRSX

Buy a wand with:
Either +1 all skill or cold skill
Either cold dot multiplier, spell damage, or cold damage prefix
empty suffix

You'll have 2 good prefixes and 2 suffixes you don't care about.
Craft prefixes cannot be changed and scour.
You'll have 2 good prefixes only.
Craft can have up to 3 crafted modifiers.
Craft trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill
Craft either cold dot multi, cold damage, or spell damage.

And after that you slam a Redeemer exalt and hope for something good :) Shouldn't be possible to brick it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация