[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
oestergreen написал:

Use the correct gems and you don't run out of mana. You're running a 5L but have no inspiration support, that's why you struggle for mana.

You also haven't picked up regen points like coldhearted calculation.

Idk how many times it's said in the guide.. cluster is your last points:) You're 87 but have a large cluster already filled out (a wrong cluster too with prismatic?).. and a jewel with burning%, es% and faster es start... heh.

You're not making it easier if you don't follow the guide, no offense, but it's hard to not be frank when things that are listed in the guide are completely ignored.
Guide says, do NOT pickup jewel sockets apart from to get +1 pierce in act 5. Cluster and jewels is your LAST points and only when you can afford proper jewels with multiplier stats, otherwise it's wasted points and better spent in just getting more es% on the tree.

Your belt is completely unrelated to ES, i guess because you overleveled your red gems to require 100 STR? arrogancve support is locked at 11, defiance at 15 etc, your max STR req should be 85 and easily covered in 1 ring which also should have max ES 40++, still costing 1c or less...As for belt, it's pointed out multiple places that bated breath is going to do a much better job for you until you can craft a proper stygian or crystal replacement.

There's even a vid at the top of this very page showing how to obtain each piece of gear.

Amulet has no tempering quality, you're missing out on 220 ES as well there.

Your shield has 190es and no recovery mod... that's a 2 alch shield.
I've made idk how many videos lately showing how easy it honestly is to craft a starter recovery shield on a very tight budget.

Anyway, no you don't and shouldn't need a mana flask, if you're using the proper gem setup and also there's a FAQ in the guide covering those questions you wonder about "how mana is sustained".

"

ok. i'm caught between upgrades.

i just looked at your crafting video, literally yesterday, and haven't had time to work on the items. if i understand the video correctly and what crafting exile tells me i'm going to need 25-30 dense fossils. or maybe i can just buy one outright. i'm not sure. i'll watch it again and figure it out.

i totally spaced out on the strength limitation, but went back through page 1 and i'm not finding any discussion of the strength balancing. you're right of course, i have the belt because i needed the str. also i bought that belt when i started maps. i did find the warning about jewels in the "Survival Tips" spoiler.

cluster jewel was a drop, and gave me storm drinker. jewel with burning damage was a drop. i know i need to replace all of them, but haven't had a chance.

the inspiration is missing because i literally ran out of chromes trying to get the color on the shav's. lol.

the rings are a work in progress. you keep saying they are 1c, but to make sure i have resists covered , they are not 1c. They are 2-3C ! ;-)

when i used to have a 6L i unspec'd cold hearted calculation and then when i got the shav's, couldn't get the red link, and forgot to respec it.

however i understand how i got myself in trouble. i've been running yellow maps and things were going _really_ smoothly, i jumped to red maps and now i'm having trouble. need to take a step back and go through the gear again.

don't think i'm ignoring the guide. except for the belt and tempering catalyst. i have a trade page opened for everything you mentioned. just trying to get it all put together.

how was i doing that ? by running maps of course and farming 2C recipes ! only now i'm in red maps and they are 2 regal recipes. LMAO

"
You're not making it easier if you don't follow the guide, no offense, but it's hard to not be frank when things that are listed in the guide are completely ignored.

don't hold back :-) you should be frank. you've put a lot of work into the guide...
is -mana cost still a craft ?

i've been doing a lot of syndicate (it used to be a syndicate mod) and i only have

%reduced cost of mana skills

available.

i tried putting -mana cost in and only praxis shows up, but no rares.

edit: DOH! i see that one of your rings has it. ok. so i guess i still haven't found it from syndicate. but the mod is

Non-Channelling Skills have # to Total Mana Cost

in the trade filter under crafted.
Последняя редакция: plasticeyes. Время: 21 февр. 2022 г., 10:05:41
"
plasticeyes написал:

i've been doing a lot of syndicate (it used to be a syndicate mod) and i only have

available.

It definitely is a craft yes, i'm still using it atm on a 2c ring i bought in week 1:) So any ring with an open prefix.

Further you can also buy rings that have dropped with it as a mod, not just a bench craft.

examples from 1c up:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/YpkLy7OhY
Последняя редакция: oestergreen. Время: 21 февр. 2022 г., 10:14:33
"
oestergreen написал:
"
plasticeyes написал:

available.

It definitely is a craft yes, i'm still using it atm on a 2c ring i bought in week 1:)

lmao. you're amazing. you beat my edit by like a minute.

so working on rings & belt. now i can't get my resists lined up. lol. trying to make sure the wise oak will work, but i'll abandon it if i can't get things to work out...

quite handy that mage blood has strength AND dexterity. so unethical !
Последняя редакция: plasticeyes. Время: 21 февр. 2022 г., 10:16:16
Is chain reaction still mandotory for endgame ? (i'm considering replacing it with explosives expert for the crit and the eleme pen)
Последняя редакция: sp6m3n44. Время: 21 февр. 2022 г., 23:51:50
"
plasticeyes написал:
"
oestergreen написал:
"
plasticeyes написал:

available.

It definitely is a craft yes, i'm still using it atm on a 2c ring i bought in week 1:)

lmao. you're amazing. you beat my edit by like a minute.

so working on rings & belt. now i can't get my resists lined up. lol. trying to make sure the wise oak will work, but i'll abandon it if i can't get things to work out...

quite handy that mage blood has strength AND dexterity. so unethical !

The mana cost reduction is dropped specifically by Elrion if you're lucky that he will drop a ring.
GG WP, thank you again Oester for an amazing build and guide.

I already beat Uber Elder over the weekend (had to do them twice because I was going in blind so I had to learn the mechanics first). I have no quests in questlog anymore, yey!

I'm following your beefy guide and it did help a lot in getting tanky specially with 75 chaos res cap. My goal now is to farm for mageblood and level-up a bit more, hopefully I can cause mageblood is crazy expensive.
"
evilsonofgod написал:
GG WP, thank you again Oester for an amazing build and guide.

I already beat Uber Elder over the weekend (had to do them twice because I was going in blind so I had to learn the mechanics first). I have no quests in questlog anymore, yey!

I'm following your beefy guide and it did help a lot in getting tanky specially with 75 chaos res cap. My goal now is to farm for mageblood and level-up a bit more, hopefully I can cause mageblood is crazy expensive.

i was wondering how you were dealing with DoT as you leveled.

i know i need bleed immunity, but what about poison ?

did you find that the chaos resist solved that problem ?

my issue now is that my flask will go dry against bosses that have DoT attacks and that's pretty much how i die now.

i'm wondering what stratgies people are using to deal with it. i can't figure it out.

edit: aha. poison immunity is a significant help. i put it on an amethyst flask. so now there's just the problem of my bleed immunity running out. i think an "immune to bleed" corruption is still a thing...
Последняя редакция: plasticeyes. Время: 21 февр. 2022 г., 14:46:16

Is worth quit that craft (57% incr. spell dmg + 14% mana reg) and craft 46-50% incr. spell dmg + Gain 4% of Non-Chaos dmg as extra Chaos dmg?
bro look my setup
what i must upgrade first

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация