[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
plasticeyes написал:
"
evilsonofgod написал:
GG WP, thank you again Oester for an amazing build and guide.

I already beat Uber Elder over the weekend (had to do them twice because I was going in blind so I had to learn the mechanics first). I have no quests in questlog anymore, yey!

I'm following your beefy guide and it did help a lot in getting tanky specially with 75 chaos res cap. My goal now is to farm for mageblood and level-up a bit more, hopefully I can cause mageblood is crazy expensive.

i was wondering how you were dealing with DoT as you leveled.

i know i need bleed immunity, but what about poison ?

did you find that the chaos resist solved that problem ?

my issue now is that my flask will go dry against bosses that have DoT attacks and that's pretty much how i die now.

i'm wondering what stratgies people are using to deal with it. i can't figure it out.

edit: aha. poison immunity is a significant help. i put it on an amethyst flask. so now there's just the problem of my bleed immunity running out. i think an "immune to bleed" corruption is still a thing...

Yes poison is a pain in the behind, i normally die a lot from it back then. For bleeding you just stand still I believe so that you won't take damage, also I have a flask that removes both bleeding and corrupted blood and it automatically uses that flask if i start to bleed (from instilling orb). I do have a jewel with cannot be inflicted with corrupted blood implicit modifier.
"
vAllEyezOnMe написал:
bro look my setup
what i must upgrade first

not sure if there's another way to look at your character, but you have to make it public first.
i make it public
"
vAllEyezOnMe написал:
i make it public

Your points in shield below zealoth's oath is on the wrong path, you should only take 3 points above going to arcane guarding not the one below. You're also wasting a point in dexterity, you should get those stats from a ring. Your belt should at least be a stygian vise so that you can socket a jewel with additional stat. The leaping jewel should be put to get those nodes in the area going to glancing blows, those helps with more damage and elem resist.
"
DesDeCero написал:

Is worth quit that craft (57% incr. spell dmg + 14% mana reg) and craft 46-50% incr. spell dmg + Gain 4% of Non-Chaos dmg as extra Chaos dmg?

I'd keep the 57% craft you have:) the regen is also handy.

"

"
Последняя редакция: oestergreen. Время: 21 февр. 2022 г., 18:39:38
What are the recommended pantheons to be used...still feeling alittle too squishy...
Последняя редакция: xmasbby78. Время: 21 февр. 2022 г., 19:56:18
"
xmasbby78 написал:
What are the recommended pantheons to be used...still feeling alittle too squishy...

This is what i did, and i'm pretty sure it's in the build guide somewhere, but i couldn't find it when i looked for it. i may have seen it in a video.

get a divine vessel and go kill purumu in the Atoll.

that will allow you to get immunity to freezing from soul of the brine king.

then take soul of shakari. this gives you

"
50% less Duration of Poisons on You
You cannot be Poisoned while there are at least 3 Poisons on you

i am finding that there is all sorts of things doing poison damage. if you can get your chaos resist high then soul of shakari would not be as important. I'm not sure what would be a good choice in its place, probably physical damage reduction.

hope this helps. it helped me :-)
Последняя редакция: plasticeyes. Время: 21 февр. 2022 г., 20:30:29
"
evilsonofgod написал:
"
vAllEyezOnMe написал:
i make it public

Your points in shield below zealoth's oath is on the wrong path, you should only take 3 points above going to arcane guarding not the one below. You're also wasting a point in dexterity, you should get those stats from a ring. Your belt should at least be a stygian vise so that you can socket a jewel with additional stat. The leaping jewel should be put to get those nodes in the area going to glancing blows, those helps with more damage and elem resist.

Like this? And what about my gear?

Thoughts on this weapon or start working on aquiring a wand?
Последняя редакция: xmasbby78. Время: 21 февр. 2022 г., 21:31:17
"
xmasbby78 написал:

seems to be physical damage maybe...went into a mape wherei was curesed with vuln..kosis appeared and just walked past me and i died...lol...changed pantheons to Lunaris/Tukahama for now...still dont get it.. attack block 72%, spell block 75%..still dying too much for my liking..
https://pastebin.com/AXsFU0yx

Последняя редакция: xmasbby78. Время: 21 февр. 2022 г., 23:14:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация