Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

[3.10] Elementalist Storm Brand bomber-Heralds Just Got Better!!!

Never played Storm Brand or autobomber before, but this looks like a very fun build and I'm currently thinking of playing this in Delirium.

Do you think it is still viable and are you planning to do any updates to this for 3.10?
"
Ooweh написал:
Never played Storm Brand or autobomber before, but this looks like a very fun build and I'm currently thinking of playing this in Delirium.

Do you think it is still viable and are you planning to do any updates to this for 3.10?

For sure it is viable. Based on the patch note this build is mostly untouched, even buffed due to the new heralds skill clusters (+1% heralds crit chance is a nice DPS boost). Currently I am not planning on updating this build since I am gonna try something different this league. The 3.9 version will hold and this build can take you to the end game smoothly this league, as it has in 3.8 and 3.9 for me and other people.
I think I'm going to try it for this league. I know you aren't updating it, but quick question: why did you get rid of the primordial jewels in the 3.9 POB?
"
TheGoatCatcher написал:
I think I'm going to try it for this league. I know you aren't updating it, but quick question: why did you get rid of the primordial jewels in the 3.9 POB?

For 3.9 since the Chaos damage becomes quite significant in the late games I chose to use Presence of Chayula rather than primordial chain, in order to cap Chaos resistance. Now you will need 3 primordial jewels to get the +1 golem which IMO is not worth it.
How do you pass with Chaos damage?
The passive tree and leveling tips section shows a tree that is much different than the POB trees - which one should we use?
So far it's going great! how did you sustain your shimmeron's?
"
TheGoatCatcher написал:
So far it's going great! how did you sustain your shimmeron's?
Stone Golem regen + Zealot's Oath.
Hey, mind giving some guidance in my gear? Not exactly sure what to search for in terms of weapons, currently around tier 4 maps. I feel like my damage/survivability is not quite there and I'm not critting super consistently yet. Kind of stressed out since the build itself was a ton of fun to level as!

Thanks in advance!
Have you tried something other t an Inspiration, it breaks the flow of build so much having to reset the stacks every 10 seconds. Unless I'm doing something wrong here

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация