[3.10] Elementalist Storm Brand bomber-Heralds Just Got Better!!!

What about storm brand + spellsinger? or any ideas bout spellsinger with heralds?

and ty for the builds ofc!
Cruising through yellows now. Really nice build. I still went with anima and the 3 primordial jewels and I think it was a good choice for me. The primordial chain really isn't viable against delirium (also using presence here).
Which of the new cluster Jewel Notables are best for this build?
Make Strom Brand great again.
"
THE_NAT написал:
Which of the new cluster Jewel Notables are best for this build?

The Brands-related ones are all pretty decent. I didn't test it, but for single targets, Brand Loyalty definitely gives big DPS boost, Chip away also looks amazing. Self-Fulfilling Prophecy, Dark Messenger, and maybe Endbringer for better clear.
"
jakenumberx написал:
Cruising through yellows now. Really nice build. I still went with anima and the 3 primordial jewels and I think it was a good choice for me. The primordial chain really isn't viable against delirium (also using presence here).

Ye, the golems are gonna get shredded with the primordial chain.
I went with primordial bond + jewel on my large cluster. Made sure to get only 8 small passives and some bonus on them as they are pretty much useless otherwise. Not sure if worth but it gives a pretty big boost with 6 golems. They rarely die in T13 at this point.

I love this build. It's a shame the lag is so crazy this league. I get 1-2s freezes on legions/shrines/drox mobs. My PC can't handle poe very well anymore since metamorph.
what is the preferred enchant in helmet?
"
Mila89 написал:
what is the preferred enchant in helmet?

Storm brand lightning penetration.
what jewels would you recommend for the jewel sockets? now that you dont run the primordial belt
"
DatBajaBoi написал:
what jewels would you recommend for the jewel sockets? now that you dont run the primordial belt

Life/ES + crit multi. Having a Gain Onslaught on kill from abyss jewel is also nice for even faster clearing.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация