[3.10] Elementalist Storm Brand bomber-Heralds Just Got Better!!!

"
Slowdice2 написал:
Hi all!

I normally only Play one main Char each league (don't have time for twinks) and would like to Play Storm Brand with Void Battery or Shimmeron.

Not sure if I add the Autobomber part as I would concentrate on Storm Brand and Brand Recall.

I am still undecided if I play that as an Elementalist with the Buffing Golems or Assassin. What do you think would be the Pros and Cons for Elementalist vs Assassin or is Assassin clearly inferior?

It seems that Elementalist has a higher damage potential with all those Golems compared to Assassin?

I may have less time to Play 3.9 than 3.8 so i would Need a fast build to be able to complete 36 chalanges in time.

Storm Brand seems to be more or less fast and still a good Boss killer. That seems important in 3.9

I am Aware that it can still happen that the patch notes will help me decide ;)

In short, if you choose Assassin, Shimmeron is a no-go as you can't combat the 600 life/s degen. Also your crit chance would be 100% (diminished DPS return) with both Shimmerons and being an assassin, and the DPS as well as survivalbility isn't as good as an Elementalist.

So if you choose Assassin, you will need to dual wield Void Batteries which are one of the most expensive unique weapons in the league, through and through, which means, not a good league starter. It is just not same build anymore. You would use Badge of the Brotherhood as the amulet and your Shaper DPS will be anywhere from 5-10 M, so long as you have a way to generate frenzy charges (timeless jewel most likely). Again it would be a different build all together.
Hi everyone,

I was looking for a build to play in 3.9 and I want to try this autobomber, but I have a couple of questions.

Is this build HC viable? It will be my first time playing HC, but I leveled a bunch of chars in SC leagues, also my friends will probably help me get through acts, so it is about early mapping.

At league start, when there are no uniques, do i need to just replace all primodrial uniques and shimmerons with rares?

Thanks for help!
"
argara написал:
Hi everyone,

I was looking for a build to play in 3.9 and I want to try this autobomber, but I have a couple of questions.

Is this build HC viable? It will be my first time playing HC, but I leveled a bunch of chars in SC leagues, also my friends will probably help me get through acts, so it is about early mapping.

At league start, when there are no uniques, do i need to just replace all primodrial uniques and shimmerons with rares?

Thanks for help!

It is very much so HC viable. Both league starter setups (Storm brand or OOS/WOC) are viable for SSF HC. Use rares before you can afford those uniques and grab more life nodes on the skill tree.
patch notes is out, inspiration has been nerfed a bit, but nothing spectacular.

"
Inspiration Support

Supported skills now deal 5% more Damage per Inspiration Charge at gem level 1 (same as previously), up to 7% at gem level 20 (from 8%).
Supported skills now have 6% increased Critical Strike Chance per Inspiration Charge at gem level 1 (from 7%), up to 8% at gem level 20 (from 10%).

"
Inialla написал:
patch notes is out, inspiration has been nerfed a bit, but nothing spectacular.

"
Inspiration Support

Supported skills now deal 5% more Damage per Inspiration Charge at gem level 1 (same as previously), up to 7% at gem level 20 (from 8%).
Supported skills now have 6% increased Critical Strike Chance per Inspiration Charge at gem level 1 (from 7%), up to 8% at gem level 20 (from 10%).

Thanks for the heads-up! Will post 3.9 updates soon.
"
wodeljn написал:

and we can be reflect immune now

"
The lower tier Reduced Reflected Physical and Elemental Damage Taken modifiers on Body Armours now grants 100% reduced Reflected Elemental or Physical Damage taken (from 15 to 22%).
"
Inialla написал:
"
wodeljn написал:

and we can be reflect immune now

"
The lower tier Reduced Reflected Physical and Elemental Damage Taken modifiers on Body Armours now grants 100% reduced Reflected Elemental or Physical Damage taken (from 15 to 22%).

NICE! Added to the 3.9 changes section. Thanks again!
Hello, I'm currently considering league starting with this build. With OoS' nerf would you consider leveling directly with Brand Storm or OoS is still the way to go ? (the nerf to numbers doesn't seem big but 1.5s activation instead of 1s seems pretty huge, maybe I'm wrong)

Thanks for the build and the update mate !
"
Aarhus написал:
Hello, I'm currently considering league starting with this build. With OoS' nerf would you consider leveling directly with Brand Storm or OoS is still the way to go ? (the nerf to numbers doesn't seem big but 1.5s activation instead of 1s seems pretty huge, maybe I'm wrong)

Thanks for the build and the update mate !

using a lightning skill (brand/wave of conviction) while inside the OoS will trigger an additionnal arc from OoS, not really a nerf.

OoS + wave for clearing + brand for rare/unique is a good way to go
Последняя редакция: Inialla. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 9:43:45
"
Inialla написал:
using a lightning skill (brand/wave of conviction) while inside the OoS will trigger an additionnal arc from OoS, not really a nerf.

OoS + wave for clearing + brand for rare/unique is a good way to go

Yeah you're right, kinda forgot that activation on lightning skill ! (The actual point of OoS ...)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация