[3.10] Elementalist Storm Brand bomber-Heralds Just Got Better!!!

Really enjoying this build so far, looks really good with celestial herald effect on HoI, haha.

I was wondering how exactly I'm supposed to use HoI, HoT, and Discipline at the same time? With Mastermind, innervate, increased critical strikes and added cold damage each herald is 36%, and discipline is 35% on its own. Maybe I'm missing something?
Hey, really interesting you build you got there. Since the leagues bosses mostly do chaos damage, would you conider going for Chaos Inoculation and then full ES viable, or even better ? would like to hear your response and If you have any problems with the current content the way you play the build :P
"
nova_a написал:
Really enjoying this build so far, looks really good with celestial herald effect on HoI, haha.

I was wondering how exactly I'm supposed to use HoI, HoT, and Discipline at the same time? With Mastermind, innervate, increased critical strikes and added cold damage each herald is 36%, and discipline is 35% on its own. Maybe I'm missing something?

Glad you like it! You'd have to grab the reduced mana reservation nodes on the top left of the tree.
"
Mordorlor написал:
Hey, really interesting you build you got there. Since the leagues bosses mostly do chaos damage, would you conider going for Chaos Inoculation and then full ES viable, or even better ? would like to hear your response and If you have any problems with the current content the way you play the build :P

I think it can be ES viable, but of course it would be more expensive to get high ES on boots gloves helmets. I am still leveling mine as I got a late start:)
For what it's worth I played around with a CI / LL version of the build on PoB and couldn't get what were for me comfortable ES numbers. The lack of a shield or the ability to craft your helmet with a focus on ES hurts. Not to say it can't be done, and you can probably get away with lower-than-normal EHP thanks to the golem buffs, but my initial efforts to find a version didn't leave me encouraged. Would love to see something to the contrary though, the ability to go LL would cause the damage to get pretty legit.

As an aside, I feel like Storm Brand is the perfect skill to fight Metamorphs with: with all of their movement the ability to just drop brands and let them latch on is a real perk.

Just hitting red maps now, damage feels good and still have a ways to get geared up. Going to run my Uber Lab tomorrow, looking forward to getting the Herald helmet set up (though may need a cheaper version to start with since the +3% crit chance ones have been very rare on the trade market).
Respec'd into this build when I realised how much loot i'd need to make Burning arrow feel good in maps. Thoroughly enjoy it and am gonna farm up the 32 watchstones with it.

About bossing on this patch I'm planning on transitioning in to low life instead of using the shimmerons. Sirius is basically impossible with this due to stone golemn getting giga stomped by all the storms and chaos abilities which turns off your shimmeron regen and you just degen down. Think it will definitely be possible to do this boss with storm brand later though.
Very nice build, really fun to play. Did this as a league starter as my first "Brand Character".

What got me a little confused though, were the differences in your Skill Tree Link and the different ways you skilled in PoB (I hope you know what I mean :D). Would be glad if you "tidied up" it a little or if you could make it clearer which is the right skilltree in PoB. Could also be me who is retarded and not being able to see the idea behind it.

Anyway thank you so much for making this guide :-)
I'm having an issue where my energy shield is always 0 due to the degen. Could it be because I don't have the full set of primordials yet?
"
weebr0n написал:
I'm having an issue where my energy shield is always 0 due to the degen. Could it be because I don't have the full set of primordials yet?

Did you take Zealot's Oath on the passive tree?
"
Panix91 написал:
Very nice build, really fun to play. Did this as a league starter as my first "Brand Character".

What got me a little confused though, were the differences in your Skill Tree Link and the different ways you skilled in PoB (I hope you know what I mean :D). Would be glad if you "tidied up" it a little or if you could make it clearer which is the right skilltree in PoB. Could also be me who is retarded and not being able to see the idea behind it.

Anyway thank you so much for making this guide :-)

No you are absolutely right. I have made the skill tree consistent with POB.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация