[3.11] Frost Nova Golementalist | All Bosses Down | Great Clear | 9k EHP | Golem Buff Stacking |

Thanks for the update looking forward trying this in 3.9
You can farm the primordial div cards for the jewels. It's a little painful, but definitely doable in ssf. Pledge is a bit harder, but you could go with an eclipse staff as a compromise I guess. I'm not sure if you can chance legion items.
"
DTBA написал:
Thanks for the update looking forward trying this in 3.9

You're welcome 😊. I hope you enjoy it.
"
insulted написал:
You can farm the primordial div cards for the jewels. It's a little painful, but definitely doable in ssf. Pledge is a bit harder, but you could go with an eclipse staff as a compromise I guess. I'm not sure if you can chance legion items.

Thank you for the information 👍.
Most of the problems with ssf is end game bosses not map clearing, which will be boosted in this new league specially because metamorph seems like extra boss league + new bosses, so its all about that boss dmg in ssf.

IF you have time and will, could you show some guardians + maybe few higher tier bosses (shaper/uelder) with that low tier gear? Thanks in advance.
Последняя редакция: NagiSoi. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 13:54:34
"
NagiSoi написал:
Most of the problems with ssf is end game bosses not map clearing, which will be boosted in this new league specially because metamorph seems like extra boss league + new bosses, so its all about that boss dmg in ssf.

IF you have time and will, could you show some guardians + maybe few higher tier bosses (shaper/uelder) with that low tier gear? Thanks in advance.

That gear I chose was done so to be what you should easily be able to get in SSF by yellow tier maps. Considering it was essentially stuff I had picked up while playing the game.

I'm not sure what gear would be reasonable to expect an SSF player to have by the time they reach Uber Elder. Maybe it would be safe to assume a player has farmed an Anima Stone through div cards or was able to put together a multimodded staff.

I doubt the build with that low tier of gear would be able to take on Guardians but it's not really supposed to if that makes sense.

I am going to try though as I'm super curious haha.
"
itssowrong написал:
"
NagiSoi написал:

That gear I chose was done so to be what you should easily be able to get in SSF by yellow tier maps. Considering it was essentially stuff I had picked up while playing the game.

I'm not sure what gear would be reasonable to expect an SSF player to have by the time they reach Uber Elder. Maybe it would be safe to assume a player has farmed an Anima Stone through div cards or was able to put together a multimodded staff.

I doubt the build with that low tier of gear would be able to take on Guardians but it's not really supposed to if that makes sense.

I get it. Probably biggest gamechanger is pledge of hands for this build specially if its 6l.
"
NagiSoi написал:
"
itssowrong написал:
"
NagiSoi написал:

I get it. Probably biggest gamechanger is pledge of hands for this build specially if its 6l.

Yeah pledge is pretty big but in SSF I think the most realistic late endgame weapon would be a multimodded rare staff with +3 to Cold gems. With that and better overall gear Uber Elder should be very doable.
Hello, i am trying the build so far and it has be really fun.

What would you say is the priority to gear, for example i alredy have a 5 link pledge that i just removed the cold penetration from tabula, but i found 3 ex yesterday, what would be the priority to gear for you? Try to get a Assassin's Mark ring, the amulet or try to get a 6 Link Pledge first?
"
evamaster написал:
Hello, i am trying the build so far and it has be really fun.

What would you say is the priority to gear, for example i alredy have a 5 link pledge that i just removed the cold penetration from tabula, but i found 3 ex yesterday, what would be the priority to gear for you? Try to get a Assassin's Mark ring, the amulet or try to get a 6 Link Pledge first?

If you can grab a Pandemonious for 3 ex I would probably do that. The blind on hit is actually huge when it comes to keeping you and golems alive plus it gives cold pen. A 6 link pledge does add a very large amount of damage so that's always good a choice but it doesn't give any added defense. Assuming you don't have them already you can grab the golem jewels as they add damage and defense and should only cost like 100-120c for all of them.

Hopefully that helps.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация