[3.9] Primordial Blast Reign - Blast Rain Ballistas, 9 Golems, Tanky Witch Totemancer!

Since getting my first Eminence i hardly had to recast one of the Golems with Meatshield Support. They are just tanky as hell. Except when it comes to chaos/poison spikes. But i like to run with 2 Eminence and just one Harmonie since they are not even the source of damage.

Today i reworked my tree a lot and since i don't like to run with Ancestral Bond i ended up to gettin some Bow Nodes which have the same impact as the Templar Nodes. But that depends if i can link my second Lioneye's Glare in the right Color Setup to get back my Herald Buffs which is currently just the Haste Aura.

This the Level 96 Tree i am going for:
My current Tree
For the Allocation i am going for Primal Manifestation.

Ironwood in the Ballista Cluster is a huge boost to let them survive a lot longer. The Berserking Node is strong but i will revamp it out for more Survivability when i swap out my Bows. I may end up to get rid of the Bow Nodes to take Bloodless and Soul of Steel Nodes but still need some Levels for that. Even trying to get my Ashrend in the right colors for the Blast Rain Setup since Shroud of the Lightless is quite expensive for me.

So my Jewel Setup is:
The Anima Stone
2x Primordial Eminence
Primordial Harmony
Mantra of Flames
Rainf of Splinters

Really liking the Moment when Elemental Overload proccs and even Bosses are burnt down.
"
Nervyion написал:
Since getting my first Eminence i hardly had to recast one of the Golems with Meatshield Support. They are just tanky as hell. Except when it comes to chaos/poison spikes. But i like to run with 2 Eminence and just one Harmonie since they are not even the source of damage.

Today i reworked my tree a lot and since i don't like to run with Ancestral Bond i ended up to gettin some Bow Nodes which have the same impact as the Templar Nodes. But that depends if i can link my second Lioneye's Glare in the right Color Setup to get back my Herald Buffs which is currently just the Haste Aura.

This the Level 96 Tree i am going for:
My current Tree
For the Allocation i am going for Primal Manifestation.

Ironwood in the Ballista Cluster is a huge boost to let them survive a lot longer. The Berserking Node is strong but i will revamp it out for more Survivability when i swap out my Bows. I may end up to get rid of the Bow Nodes to take Bloodless and Soul of Steel Nodes but still need some Levels for that. Even trying to get my Ashrend in the right colors for the Blast Rain Setup since Shroud of the Lightless is quite expensive for me.

So my Jewel Setup is:
The Anima Stone
2x Primordial Eminence
Primordial Harmony
Mantra of Flames
Rainf of Splinters

Really liking the Moment when Elemental Overload proccs and even Bosses are burnt down.

Amazing work, I went and respecced a character in Standard and also went with a Harmony and Emience to give them a little more survivability.

Ashrend for having a 7th link has got to be massive. I'd love to run that if I can farm for it, my problem is I get bored so easily even with good builds that I always end up rerolling before I get them really going.

To me, Soul of Steel is such an easy take since you path right there. I know some people have taken some different routes to go more into Ranger area for Watchtowers node, but I feel like Soul of Steel is just too massive to even warrent.

"
TheNotoriousPIG написал:

To me, Soul of Steel is such an easy take since you path right there. I know some people have taken some different routes to go more into Ranger area for Watchtowers node, but I feel like Soul of Steel is just too massive to even warrent.

So yeah reading your post and checking out your new passive tree i saw the good point in going for Lava Lash and reworked my tree again:

Optionable 91 Passive Tree

Not a Fan of Master of the Arena since it is only 1% Lifereg + 20 Strength so i skip it. Not really liking War Crys but that is a personal matter.

That's why i got to this one since:
1. You can skip Careful Planning and get the full Jewel Setup that boost damage. (3 Primordials + Mantra of Flames + Rain of Splinters)
2. The last 9 Points can be given out personally. Like:
a) Go for Soul of Steel + Battle Cry. Maybe skip the Thick Skin but get Bloodless for it if you want to get to Level 100 with it.
b) Go for Arrow Dancing + Acrobatics (even with Phase) and Sentinel for the Evade Build
c) Just Berserking and either Master Fletcher or Bloodless (and the one Life Node behind Bravery)
3. Don't forget Ironwood because that one is so much needed for the Survivabilty for the Ballista.

Really like that much better. But let's see if i can still improve that one.

"
TheNotoriousPIG написал:

Ashrend for having a 7th link has got to be massive. I'd love to run that if I can farm for it, my problem is I get bored so easily even with good builds that I always end up rerolling before I get them really going.

Well yeah it is quite easy cheap to get the best gear in this build only the Dying Sun for the last notch is extremly expensive. But we will see how it will work out. On my way to Red Maps right now but still makes fun. Really liking the Playstyle so far since it is somehow like the Soulwrest Necromancer which i often played the former leagues.
"
Nervyion написал:
"
TheNotoriousPIG написал:

So yeah reading your post and checking out your new passive tree i saw the good point in going for Lava Lash and reworked my tree again:

Optionable 91 Passive Tree

Not a Fan of Master of the Arena since it is only 1% Lifereg + 20 Strength so i skip it. Not really liking War Crys but that is a personal matter.

That's why i got to this one since:
1. You can skip Careful Planning and get the full Jewel Setup that boost damage. (3 Primordials + Mantra of Flames + Rain of Splinters)
2. The last 9 Points can be given out personally. Like:
a) Go for Soul of Steel + Battle Cry. Maybe skip the Thick Skin but get Bloodless for it if you want to get to Level 100 with it.
b) Go for Arrow Dancing + Acrobatics (even with Phase) and Sentinel for the Evade Build
c) Just Berserking and either Master Fletcher or Bloodless (and the one Life Node behind Bravery)
3. Don't forget Ironwood because that one is so much needed for the Survivabilty for the Ballista.

Really like that much better. But let's see if i can still improve that one.

"
TheNotoriousPIG написал:

Well yeah it is quite easy cheap to get the best gear in this build only the Dying Sun for the last notch is extremly expensive. But we will see how it will work out. On my way to Red Maps right now but still makes fun. Really liking the Playstyle so far since it is somehow like the Soulwrest Necromancer which i often played the former leagues.

That is a super solid tree, especially the fact that it allows a Mantra instead of Careful Planning. I just messed around with my own version since I really want to stack raw phys reduction of endurance charges, Chaos golem and Soul of Steel with armour/Iron Reflexes.

This is prob what I will reccomend, I'll get the guide updated when I get time =/

https://pastebin.com/aKu0y9vA
I like the concept of the build, might try it as my next. Balista + golems sounds fun.

Ashrend looks good for a bit more fire damage, but wont it be hell to colour, its eva and need 3red 2 blue 1 green. Also not great on life, or evasion. So we do not get great armor out of it from iron reflexes.

Havend use blast rain before, i take it the hit it does not matter where is considered pointblank ? or is it from the totem. ?
since you guys use chin sol and point blank talent.
"
asolar написал:
Ashrend looks good for a bit more fire damage, but wont it be hell to colour, its eva and need 3red 2 blue 1 green. Also not great on life, or evasion. So we do not get great armor out of it from iron reflexes.

Havend use blast rain before, i take it the hit it does not matter where is considered pointblank ? or is it from the totem. ?
since you guys use chin sol and point blank talent.

As Chest Armor you can pick whatever you want. Ashrend is DPS wise the best but not the have to go cause you can work with anything you like. I may go for Carcass Jack or Loreweave in the End. If you want high Armor Value may go for Daresso's Defiance or Incandescent Heart. All up to you.

As far as my Research go is Pointblank based on "Point of origin always, whether that's you, a totem or a trap."
The source is 3 years old but i think it still is valid: Source

For Reference to Chin Sol you should check out the "Why Blast Rain?" Section in the 3.2 Blast Rain Guide from RainsPoE ([3.2] 100% Fire Pen Blast Rain Deadeye) where he clarifies that you can use Chin Sol but preferable not.

At least that's why i rather stick to Lioneye's Glare than going for Chin Sol especially since the Metamorph Bosses. Except if i can get the right colors on the one i got in stash for Boss Fights.

Последняя редакция: Nervyion. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 11:12:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация