[3.10]Burning Arrow ignite "Elementalist" | End game content | POB | Videos | 2-3M fullpower ignite

So I got this quiver. Seems pretty usefull
"
tekirink написал:

That's seems to be a pretty good quiver for us to consider, which of those are the suffix? The damage over time or fire damage over time multipler?
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift написал:
"
tekirink написал:

That's seems to be a pretty good quiver for us to consider, which of those are the suffix? The damage over time or fire damage over time multipler?

Both suffix. Should be not that easy to craft :c
"
tekirink написал:
"
Astarift написал:
"
tekirink написал:

Both suffix. Should be not that easy to craft :c

Bought something similar with a high life roll, this is 13% more dps. Pretty amazing
My Builds/Stream

Just killed Sirus. 25 watchstones.
Did little bit of tweaks in the build. There was ~3-4 golems alive in the fight lol. Pretty hard to dodge stuff, summon golems sometimes and burn Sirus, but killable. Took me 4 portals, hard part was find him after 1 death (facetanked his shotgun), so clouds killed me 3 times :D
"
tekirink написал:
Just killed Sirus. 25 watchstones.
Did little bit of tweaks in the build. There was ~3-4 golems alive in the fight lol. Pretty hard to dodge stuff, summon golems sometimes and burn Sirus, but killable. Took me 4 portals, hard part was find him after 1 death (facetanked his shotgun), so clouds killed me 3 times :D

Your set up is similar to what i had in mine, bascially getting sacrifice and indomitable army.

I spawned sirius, but i got locked out after i made a wrong turn and accidentally lured the voidzone to the entrance. However it seemed doable, because my golems were hardly dying and there was a shitload of time to resummon them because he talks alot in invuln phase

I did some changes, including getting the mana leech node near shadow, just so we have more mana room to wiggle in a fight like this, also to run all aura and not being constantly out of mana to do everything, you can take a look at my profile, i will probably post the fully new updated pob after i am done with him
My Builds/Stream

Also highly recommend to get Awakened Deadly Ailments Support.
Damaging Ailments inflicted with Supported Skills deal damage 10%-12% faster.
Got mine for 30c, thats was really lucky :p
And quality up elemental damage with catalysts for Circle of Angush if you are going inc fire damage.

Really enjoiyng build. Thank you very much Astarift
Последняя редакция: tekirink. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 4:53:02
Hey Astarift, did you buy your helmet or craft it yourself? Do I just chaos spam it?

Also, how much accuracy do we need?
"
tekirink написал:
Also highly recommend to get Awakened Deadly Ailments Support.
Damaging Ailments inflicted with Supported Skills deal damage 10%-12% faster.
Got mine for 30c, thats was really lucky :p
And quality up elemental damage with catalysts for Circle of Angush if you are going inc fire damage.

Really enjoiyng build. Thank you very much Astarift

Awakened deadly ailments for 30c, wow seriously, thats pretty lucky.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the build and spent time optimizing it with me, everything was a shit load easier in blight, maybe coz my golems hardly die, they could even tank chimera and maybe die once every 2 to 3 maps. But yea the new passives with the extra physical damage reduction, golems dont really die in t16s, but they arent immortal either, the resummoning isnt that bad when 1 or 2 dies

"
Raggon написал:
Hey Astarift, did you buy your helmet or craft it yourself? Do I just chaos spam it?

Also, how much accuracy do we need?

I bought the helm myself, the enchant isnt really a must-must, its just an extra single target boost. What we want mainly on helms are the +2 minions gem and high life/res. We go for the +2 minions mainly to maximise the buff from lightning and stone golems.

As for accuracy, we hardly need any, but any extra would be good, not having a 100% hit chance isnt that bad for this build considering ignite doesnt stack, the other stats and capping res is more important
My Builds/Stream

Awakened burning damage and awakened swift affliction giving so much damage if u quality them damn. Those multipliers are insane. + u can get fire damage over time multi in gloves
I spend so much currency in this build jeez :D
Последняя редакция: tekirink. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 7:13:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация