[3.10]Burning Arrow ignite "Elementalist" | End game content | POB | Videos | 2-3M fullpower ignite

Nice build, i like it sofar. What do you think on those possible alterations:
- Is there any reason you could/would take steelskin or is it totally uncessery.
- Should you fit in Wave of Conviciton for exposure or replace it with one curse(1 curse + Wave)? Its stronger on Shaper type bosses but has less duration or one could replace Strombrand with wave of conviction for the Big Boy fights?
Последняя редакция: zheka213. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 10:26:59
"
zheka213 написал:
Nice build, i like it sofar. What do you think on those possible alterations:
- Is there any reason you could/would take steelskin or is it totally uncessery.
- Should you fit in Wave of Conviciton for exposure or replace it with one curse(1 curse + Wave)? Its stronger on Shaper type bosses but has less duration or one could replace Strombrand with wave of conviction for the Big Boy fights?

We dont really have slots for steelskin, and i dont really like running it either because we arent that high in strength, so we cant get it to max leveled

Wave of conviction is a preference thing, i prefer storm brand because i dont like to have metamorph on my screen(they are rippy as hell at t16s), so i drop the brand run and shoot. brand allows you to manage it less, wave of conviction gives more damage boost, but requires u to keep recasting it
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
I really try to like this build but the truth is at t16 its a constant strugle it will be impossible for me to lvl up from 93 to 94 just by farming t16 maps because i rip from time to time, sometimes few times in a map just from mobs its becoming frustrating. Damage wise it kinda has potential for deeps but so far with my current equip i had hard time to do t16 elder guard, well its manageble but rlly uneficcient, sry for by bad english but i think u get the point.

Life: 4400 ish. Defenses: fuck if I know.

Specced into this on a whim and I'm running t12-13's at the moment, and I am dying to everything. Bosses, morphs, Legions, Blights, the occasional off screen whatever.

Strong build and it's super fast, but if anyone reading this sucks at dodging, boss mechanics, general awareness issues or general stupidity, this might not be for you. Because I'm dumb and bad at dodging.

Requires investment. Metamorphs or some bosses with some mods will de-st-roy you.

Luckily I six-linked the bow in one fusing, so there's profit.
Последняя редакция: genida. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 13:01:50
I just wish theese boys gonna help me a bit. Just like guy sayd before kinda same story. Well for me t11-t12 its where it still shines, but at bigger tiers wreck my ass.
your pob is getting that much dps on a regular mob, not one with resists.
"
arome1 написал:
I really try to like this build but the truth is at t16 its a constant strugle it will be impossible for me to lvl up from 93 to 94 just by farming t16 maps because i rip from time to time, sometimes few times in a map just from mobs its becoming frustrating. Damage wise it kinda has potential for deeps but so far with my current equip i had hard time to do t16 elder guard, well its manageble but rlly uneficcient, sry for by bad english but i think u get the point.

Not really having much issue on my side for t16s, most of the time monsters dies off screen for me from the burning arrow. We really have to be on our toes and be moving constantly, thats the nature of the build, we are a dot build not a melee/attack build

You might need a 6 link bow to do t16s more smoothly, thats the first upgrade you might need to think of next

Cinderswallow helps alot with sustain in maps giving us life on kill, you might need to get that too

"
genida написал:

Life: 4400 ish. Defenses: fuck if I know.

Specced into this on a whim and I'm running t12-13's at the moment, and I am dying to everything. Bosses, morphs, Legions, Blights, the occasional off screen whatever.

Strong build and it's super fast, but if anyone reading this sucks at dodging, boss mechanics, general awareness issues or general stupidity, this might not be for you. Because I'm dumb and bad at dodging.

Requires investment. Metamorphs or some bosses with some mods will de-st-roy you.

Luckily I six-linked the bow in one fusing, so there's profit.

Definitely need more life, in my updated pob(version 4) we dropped signal fire and lioneye's paw for a rare quiver/boots to focus more on life and try to get +pierce on boots, should be looking at a minimum of 5k+ life

Also a delve life chest might be a huge upgrade in life for you because it gives like 100+ flat life with 8-10% increased life, after you change out signal fire and lioneye's paw, the resist requirement might free up and you can get a better life chest

I am currently running at 5.5k life at lvl 92, i do die from metamorphs sometimes, when there are some not-so-visible projectiles or ground effects, but generally i dont have much of a survivability issue

Ill be updating the guide more towards my current set up that is working in metamorph later this week

Its undeniable that some metamorphs are insanely rippy and theres no way you can build to defend against them unless you have like 10k ehp with endurance charges, but our main defense is that we can pretty much off screen dps them while avoiding their seemingly unlimited projectiles
My Builds/Stream

Awakener down at atlas lvl 6, dps was fine the whole fight maybe coz we can spend most of our time dodging stuff, also resummoning golems lol

Golems arent immortal in this fight, but they dont just dissappear instantly all the time, some resummoning required, but its just like playing a pseudo summoner, we cant really help it

I would say its more of a mechanic fight(provided you have a certain level of dps), than a super dps race, since u cant instant burst him down
My Builds/Stream

Последняя редакция: Astarift. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 9:07:57
People should start buying for all the stuff about this build, this build is going to be the new META for bossing very very soon. Only a matter of time before they figure it all out.

I've been farming Metamorph Bosses and Sirius lately without any problem. I think this kind of build is best for bossing specially those tough high HP bosses because this build can run and gun them and the damage over time will do the work for you. But recently for just the fun of it, I've been trying to semi tank them too lmao. I've ditched empower in favor of steelkin which gives me a bit room for semi tanking stuffs. When metamorph boss about to emerge, just stand close to them and drink all needed flask pour all damage you can, pop out flame dash and vanish out of the screen and wait for them to die.

So try your best reach a certain damage threshold and then you will really enjoy killing all bosses. Sirius specially is a joke to this build, way way more easier than uber elder.
"
People should start buying for all the stuff about this build, this build is going to be the new META for bossing very very soon. Only a matter of time before they figure it all out.

I've been farming Metamorph Bosses and Sirius lately without any problem. I think this kind of build is best for bossing specially those tough high HP bosses because this build can run and gun them and the damage over time will do the work for you. But recently for just the fun of it, I've been trying to semi tank them too lmao. I've ditched empower in favor of steelkin which gives me a bit room for semi tanking stuffs. When metamorph boss about to emerge, just stand close to them and drink all needed flask pour all damage you can, pop out flame dash and vanish out of the screen and wait for them to die.

So try your best reach a certain damage threshold and then you will really enjoy killing all bosses. Sirius specially is a joke to this build, way way more easier than uber elder.

I bricked runs coz of storms, but after I found the way to work around the storms, yea he felt really easy because I could dedicate most of my mind on dodging stuff
My Builds/Stream

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация