[3.10]Burning Arrow ignite "Elementalist" | End game content | POB | Videos | 2-3M fullpower ignite

"
ListlessDemon написал:
hello, i have started this league with the witch, but i cant find any of the bow skills mentioned. I'm level 24 now and leveling using firestorm, because i cant find any bow skills, did i do something wrong and i need to recreate my character?

You gotta make a new ranger for easy access of burning arrow(the 1st zombie they kill drops it) bring the char to lionseye watch, then keep the burning arrow in your stash

For the elemental proliferation, you gotta get it from a templar instead, same procedure as the ranger and you will have your early link set up ready

Have edited this in the Q&A section in the guide
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Последняя редакция: Astarift. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 11:19:41
"
XxKillerMachinexX написал:
"
Badfox14 написал:
hey Astarift - GREAT build guide - this'll be my 1st build of the new league - THANKS! 1 question - you have an "Anima Stone and Golem Buffs Effect" jewel - where the hell did you get THAT? I cannot find any for sale anywhere - for that matter, I cannot find any reference at all to that jewel anywhere - only the regular Anima Stone. What's the deal??

lol it's not a real jewel, he is simulating missing effects such as Golem buffs that PoB doesn't calculate by adding them as lines onto an item.

Edit: Would the Taming make a nice endgame chase goal for this build? feel like it would.

DUH - of course - the 450% represents ascendancy 25% x 2 passives x 9 golems. silly me.

as for the golems to summon - I know that the life regen buff from stone golem doesn't stack if you have more than 1, but what about the other golems? if the others stack then the only single golem summoned should be the stone golem. No?
Other golems don't stack up either. You must have everyone and amount 9. You can have 1x stone, lightning, fire, cold and 5x chaos but always get buff from 1.
"
Badfox14 написал:
"
XxKillerMachinexX написал:
"
Badfox14 написал:
hey Astarift - GREAT build guide - this'll be my 1st build of the new league - THANKS! 1 question - you have an "Anima Stone and Golem Buffs Effect" jewel - where the hell did you get THAT? I cannot find any for sale anywhere - for that matter, I cannot find any reference at all to that jewel anywhere - only the regular Anima Stone. What's the deal??

lol it's not a real jewel, he is simulating missing effects such as Golem buffs that PoB doesn't calculate by adding them as lines onto an item.

Edit: Would the Taming make a nice endgame chase goal for this build? feel like it would.

DUH - of course - the 450% represents ascendancy 25% x 2 passives x 9 golems. silly me.

as for the golems to summon - I know that the life regen buff from stone golem doesn't stack if you have more than 1, but what about the other golems? if the others stack then the only single golem summoned should be the stone golem. No?

The reason why we have 2 of the golems is that in event 1 of them die, the second one is still alive to provide the buff while you resummon it. Losing the chaos golem or stone golem buff is a huge dip in survivability
My Builds/Stream

Really looking forward to giving this a try, but I gotta ask, why burning arrow instead of fireball? Is it because the xoph bow is just that good?
"
Six_Four написал:
Really looking forward to giving this a try, but I gotta ask, why burning arrow instead of fireball? Is it because the xoph bow is just that good?

Xoph bow is really good, an extra link means its an extra 30-40% more damage. Also, vaal burning arrow has ridiculous single target

Didnt go for fireball because it feels slow and single target was an issue
My Builds/Stream

Which enchant is better? the added fire for burning arrow or the debuff effect?
Nice build im tryin to make this one in the league, just one question. I don't get it what's the big deal of having 9 golems instead of 4?
"
emoListic написал:
Which enchant is better? the added fire for burning arrow or the debuff effect?

Its hard to choose between both of them. Phys as extra fire is flat out more immediate dps and affects clear(stronger initial ignite).
Debuff effect is better for longer period battles where u can start 5 stacks of debuff on the target. 24% debuff effect is bascially 15.8% more damage over a longer period of time, assuming full 5 stack of debuff

Edited: debuff effect is stronger than phys as extra fire.
According to pob, phys as extra fire is around a dps increment of 5-6%, however in raw numbers, debuff effect would be 15.8% more dmg, this is stronger than phys as extra fire

"
arome1 написал:
Nice build im tryin to make this one in the league, just one question. I don't get it what's the big deal of having 9 golems instead of 4?

If you look at elemancer and liege of primordial ascendancy from elementalist, it says
20% increased damage per summoned golem
+
25% increased effect of buffs granted by your golems per summoned golemx2(both ascendancies has this line)

You are missing out 100% increased damage and 250% effect of buffs from the golems just by having 4 instead of 9 golems.
My Builds/Stream

Последняя редакция: Astarift. Время: 17 дек. 2019 г., 11:33:12
What links for a 5L xophs bow for clear and single target
Последняя редакция: Lanzatron. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 15:18:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация