[3.10]Burning Arrow ignite "Elementalist" | End game content | POB | Videos | 2-3M fullpower ignite

"
arome1 написал:
"
Astarift написал:
"
xxnoobiexx написал:
At first the leveling seems to be slow but once I got the piercing shot passive the enemies started melting.

Cant wait to get the unique required for the build.

Xoph's blood should be easily accessible and a huge dps boost

Have edited all the PoBs in the guide, should be working now that my PoB is also updated to the latest version

xoph's blood vs primordial chain?

Big typo there, meant to be xoph's nurture

Also edited the guide on the better lab enchant
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Последняя редакция: Astarift. Время: 17 дек. 2019 г., 11:36:23
New awakened curse on hit gem give you +1 curse on enemies, i think its easier to get than +1 chest
Good point, but there are zero of theese gems on shop atm, so probably not easier ^^
Ever thought of using emberwake with the new 10% ignite faster on boots? it should almost negate the slower ignite and while we can get 2x ignites. Also, does anyone know how/if faster/slower ignite calculation affect the burning arrow debuff?
Последняя редакция: emoListic. Время: 17 дек. 2019 г., 21:21:26
awesome build im really enjoying it since day 1! thanks for this <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"
emoListic написал:
Ever thought of using emberwake with the new 10% ignite faster on boots? it should almost negate the slower ignite and while we can get 2x ignites. Also, does anyone know how/if faster/slower ignite calculation affect the burning arrow debuff?

I just bought one and will try damage ingame, way too lazy/dumb to do calculations on it tho so i can only let u know if it feels good ^^

//E: Just ran a T15 map, didnt feel big of a difference since normal and packs insta-melt... bosses and metamorph bosses felt same-ish to my circle of anguish so might be a low cost alternative

also these rings might be another alternative, i used this one (warlord influence):

before i bought my

and on the other hand im wearing
Последняя редакция: B_o_X. Время: 17 дек. 2019 г., 22:26:36
"
LunarKickStar написал:
New awakened curse on hit gem give you +1 curse on enemies, i think its easier to get than +1 chest

Thats gonna be real expensive, but definitely a dps boost

"
emoListic написал:

It doesnt give much difference compared to using another rare ring for more life or circle of anguish to be able to run herald of ashes, so i probably wouldnt go for that
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Is stacking Evasion better for this build for defense or Armour?
Any recommendation for a unique chest piece to wear instead of a rare?

For offensive power I was thinking hyrris ire.

For full defensive I was thinking about something like kintsugi, but that would require me to run a jade flask to boost evasion up.

I was also thinking about skin of the lords with a good keystone like phase acro or ele overload, but those will be expensive with the correct sockets.

Can also run a rare chest and get a unique item somewhere else (instead of boots or gloves for eg. but I don't see anything worthwhile to be honest).
How does this build do on single target vs metamorphs and map bosses at t16?

I am thinking of rerolling and got all the currency needed to get pretty much bis gear but I am worried about the single target.
for me personally this build is best rounded build i ever played tbt and i dont even have super cool gear

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация