3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
martyl48 написал:
"
spudboy1999 написал:
First off, awesome build, its a blast to play. I have not seen ball lightning cast once and its at 4 while CWDT is at 1. Not sure why it's not proc'ing. Any thoughts would be a great help.

I agree, never seen BL proc once ...
Hey martyl48!

I'll be publishing my 3.9 example video in about an hour. You'll see BL going off often enough in the video. So even though some of these may be obvious, try double-checking the following:

1) Make sure CwDT stopped levelling at gem level 1.
2) Make sure Ball Lightning is a gem level of 4 or lower.
3) Make sure they're linked. (I know it seems obvious. But I've made that mistake more than once...)
4) Do you have any other CwDT links that you've added that aren't in the guide?

If that didn't fix things, let me know and I'll take a look at your character.

My character is public :)

I as well implemented Flame Dash recently for qol in maps.
As always a solid build that is playable to end game

I changed mine up to push more chaos damage now and to build chaos resist for minions (grave intentions nodes) added withering touch to minions, withering step for movement and despair aura which adds roughly 80% additional chaos damage to minion attacks from the physical dps of minions

I love the versatility of these minions builds as they all rotate around the same 80% core of passive points 😁

@wrecker love the builds, love the podcast too, fantastic ambassador for this great game, a huge thanks for all you do

Merry christmas all and ofc... Zombie on!
~ If it moves, kill it ~
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
I have posted the Gameplay Example Video for this build. Thanks for your patience.

https://youtu.be/WHs4GGfy5X8

What is the name of the skill at the most right (mark as B)?
"
sp3d2 написал:
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
I have posted the Gameplay Example Video for this build. Thanks for your patience.

Vaal Summon Skeletons
"
julus написал:
"
sp3d2 написал:
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

Vaal Summon Skeletons

Thanks. Any big difference of vaal and non vaal summon skeleton in term of damage and playing style? No drop for me until now. :P
"
sp3d2 написал:
Thanks. Any big difference of vaal and non vaal summon skeleton in term of damage and playing style? No drop for me until now. :P

Vaal skills works as normal skills + vaal (so provides 2 skills) . You use Vaal summon skeleton skill as boss killer or in precarious situations as it immediately spanws 36 skeleton on lv20 (17 on lv1). To prevent spamming it requires souls to charge (Souls can be obtained by kills (1 kill = 1 soul) or when damaging Rare or Unique enemies (1 or 3 souls, respectively, per 2% life lost with a 1 second cooldown))

Definetely try to get one, most likely you will find one during causal play trough in Vaal side areas.
Merry Xmas (or, X-ilemas :) ) everyone!

I'm not playing SSF, but am still too broke to go about buying stuff. In fact, real broke in game right about now.(arcanist strongboxes are a slot machine that eats chaos orb. Bad news.)

But I have been lucky with metamorph drops. First, I got this around level 52 or so from a creampuff metamorph:

(in case the link didn't work, it's an abyssal jewel with these mods:)
Скрытый текст
--------
Minions have 6% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 6% increased Cast Speed
Minions Regenerate 0.5% of Life per second
Minions deal 5 to 7 additional Cold Damage
Minions deal 2 to 4 additional Physical Damage
--------

And now, I just got this necrolicious doodad from a mean bastard that killed me for my troubles...

I think I like it, but so many questions!
Should I keep and use it? Anyone care to weigh in on how this weapon might fit in with Wrecker's build? Does using this and putting my skellie gems in it mean that I can swap out the infernal legion gem for something else? Is there anything about this weapon's stats that will interfere with the build mechanics?
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
Последняя редакция: Foogalicious. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 18:13:58
Thanks again Wrecker, this build is very fun, stress free and great for this dangerous league.

I can finally start playing this league a bit more now that the holidays are coming to a close. The time I've invested is great so far. The zombies hit hard. The skeletons melt trash. Vaal skeletons wreck those dangerous metamorphs. I don't even have Hatred setup yet. Soon!

I did tweak the build a bit to give myself slightly more hands on control. I manually dual curse with Ball Lightning. Carnage Chieftain specters for extra damage. Flame Dash for zipping around when needed. Discipline for extra protection.

Metamorphs. As I said previously, Vaal skeletons are a blessing. I find myself a corner, or barrier to put between myself and the metamorph. I swap Ball Lightning for Orb of Storms and drop it on the metamorph canister which causes the boss to be cursed while I'm an entire screen away. I swap Infernal Legion for Item Rarity to increase my odds (also so the Vaal skeletons don't explode before making the kill). I activate the metamorph, pop Vaal skeletons, haul myself out of harms way. The Vaal skeletons demolish the metamorph in seconds and I smoothly walk in to pick up the juicy loot afterwards.

Wraeclast is a dangerous, unforgiving place. This build minimizes the danger and helps me keep my sanity.
Последняя редакция: Abattoir. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 22:28:21
Hi Wrecker - I know you make your builds for whatever gear drops and don't follow uniques, but here's something I'd like to ask you about.

I found The Baron helmet in SSF, and I'd like to make a build around it. (I've always thought it was an interesting concept.) I've been following a build on www.poe-vault.com, but it's... too busy.

So I'm curious how you would go about a strength-stacking zombie build.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Hello to you great dreamer!

Hi Wrecker, just wanted to say I got it rolin again and I haven't even looked at the guide yet! She is a terror right off the beach and just keeps getting stronger! Using my beloved Arc and SRS totems w/skeletons/zombies and loving life!
I love to play around until I get those CWDT gems!
Just a little girl, but growing up fast!
Found this on trade, I think the only better jewel would be cannot be hindered or corrupted blood. Found it on Christmas! It was Merry!! This was 1 chaos!

Can't use it til 48, but it will be a sweet birthday present!

Dwaine just destroys metamorphs as we head to maps soon, my chaos archer spends 90% of her life invisible... life is great on all fronts!

Looks like they made some PS4 improvements. I couldn't do 3rd lab, 4 blue screens in a row and now after patch I ascended easy!

Great to be back along for the ride, lovin your witch as always!

Just tried the lab at lv28, I don't recommend this unless you truly know this lady! I also get ALL darkshrines. Izaro thinks I'm awesome, and now I am a real NECROMANCER!! Came out of lab at lv 33 as well! Got some sweet armor from GGG Christmas present as well!

Zombie on kids...
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 13:54:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация