3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

You know those stories about people who win millions in the lottery and blow all the money right away? Whelp, that's me in Wraeclast. I had an exalted drop the other day and just bought me a snazzy hat with it...

Seeing as this headgear has minion life and minion damage built right in, I find myself with a couple of free sockets to play with now. So my question for Wrecker (or anyone else, feel free to weigh in!) is what should I put into the two sockets that I have freed up? I'm thinking combustion support for one socket. What should I put in the other? All suggestions welcome. (with the exception of "go f*ck yourself")

edited to add: I just popped in a summon phantasm support for kicks and it looks like the infernal legion support works on the phantasms too. Not 100% sure since the screen is pretty crowded and it's hard to tell. Still, if it does apply... how cool is that!!? So here's my second question - do minion-oriented support gems that are linked to a summon phantasm gem apply to the phantasms as well?

Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
Последняя редакция: Foogalicious. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 20:10:37
"
Foogalicious написал:

Seeing as this headgear has minion life and minion damage built right in, I find myself with a couple of free sockets to play with now. So my question for Wrecker (or anyone else, feel free to weigh in!) is what should I put into the two sockets that I have freed up? I'm thinking combustion support for one socket. What should I put in the other? All suggestions welcome. (with the exception of "go f*ck yourself")

edited to add: I just popped in a summon phantasm support for kicks and it looks like the infernal legion support works on the phantasms too. Not 100% sure since the screen is pretty crowded and it's hard to tell. Still, if it does apply... how cool is that!!? So here's my second question - do minion-oriented support gems that are linked to a summon phantasm gem apply to the phantasms as well?

Nice cap.
Infernal should apply to your phantasms. Phantasms have the minion tag so should be just like any other minion.

You may be better off DPS wise by throwing in an Immolate Support gem instead though. Maybe not as much fun though. :)

Zombie on!
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
Nice cap.
Infernal should apply to your phantasms. Phantasms have the minion tag so should be just like any other minion.

You may be better off DPS wise by throwing in an Immolate Support gem instead though. Maybe not as much fun though. :)

Zombie on!

Thanks Pip. The fun aspect has got me fired up (pun intended), so I am inclined to keep the phantasms. If I was going to chose only one of either the combustion or immolate supports, which would be preferable?
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
Последняя редакция: Foogalicious. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 20:49:26
"
Foogalicious написал:

Thanks Pip. The fun aspect has got me fired up (pun intended), so I am inclined to keep the phantasms. If I was going to chose only one of either the combustion or immolate supports, which would be preferable?

Ideally you would want Immolate + Combustion. Burning Damage is third.
Combust ignites and Immolate does increased damage to mobs on fire.
So go with Combustion over Immolate.
If you remove your Phantasms...throw in Immolate.

Now...I don't have any DPS numbers on any of this.

This was/is my W_o_D build helm.
Is it just me or is the build super squishy?

I am only lvl 63 for now and have crappy gear. I mean the Zombies are killing everything with ease, but my char is almost one-hit killed...
Hi Wod and gang. Loooong time PoE player here but switched over to console. First time doing Minions and following your guide for my groundwork. Doing SSF and after some amazing early success the build is FINALLY starting to slow down as I start doing yellow maps. I feel like I have stretched my offense too wide and will be switching to your same CWDT set up. I was lucky enough to craft two 5l's.

What does everyone think about a 5th slot for skeletons? Maim seemed like my best bet?
"
Penecho83 написал:
Is it just me or is the build super squishy?

I am only lvl 63 for now and have crappy gear. I mean the Zombies are killing everything with ease, but my char is almost one-hit killed...

We cant see your character so we can't do a gear check on you.

That being said, make sure you are resistance cap they all need to be 75%.
After that check gear for open prefix so you can add either Life or energy shield to them.

The only thing you should be dying to at this level is some Act bosses and or a Metamorph that is all. Maybe a Unique Exile or Monster but that is highly unlikely.

When fighting Metaporphs make sure to stand away a bit. Drop Vaal Skeletons and then move way from the canister thing.

I only died once or twice while leveling Acts and it was either to a Metamorph or not paying attention to a strongbox.

If you make your profile not private we can do a gear check.

"
Hi Wod and gang. Loooong time PoE player here but switched over to console. First time doing Minions and following your guide for my groundwork. Doing SSF and after some amazing early success the build is FINALLY starting to slow down as I start doing yellow maps. I feel like I have stretched my offense too wide and will be switching to your same CWDT set up. I was lucky enough to craft two 5l's.

What does everyone think about a 5th slot for skeletons? Maim seemed like my best bet?

Well I think it depends on what you have going on.

Your profile is private so we are unable to check your gear and see the links you are currently using.

Vaal Skeletons, Minion Damage, Melee Physical, Minion Life, Multi-strike, Maim
This could be a what you go for but again we would need to see your gem set-up to give you better information.

"
"

Well I think it depends on what you have going on.

Your profile is private so we are unable to check your gear and see the links you are currently using.

Vaal Skeletons, Minion Damage, Melee Physical, Minion Life, Multi-strike, Maim
This could be a what you go for but again we would need to see your gem set-up to give you better information.

sorry man, just updated it now. Forgot to do it on my PSN account. Ignore some of the other links - will work towards having dual curse (removing 2 golems) and my CWDT set ups when I get home tonight. any advice is good advice though, i'll take what I can get. After messing with Commander I will go for Bone Armour as well to make myself tankier. Just need to feel stronger.
Последняя редакция: NotoriousAUB. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 10:51:29
"

sorry man, just updated it now. Forgot to do it on my PSN account. Ignore some of the other links - will work towards having dual curse (removing 2 golems) and my CWDT set ups when I get home tonight. any advice is good advice though, i'll take what I can get. After messing with Commander I will go for Bone Armour as well to make myself tankier. Just need to feel stronger.

OMG man. Get your Bone Shield and put that chit on your 'click every ~3 seconds' button. ;)

And everything Peleus said. Get +life, some life regen, check your resists.
This build is very easy (almost all rares) to grab everything you need to tank up. Focus on yourself for gear and let your passives take care of the zombies. For now. Once you level up some you can start to add/find some +minion stuff on gear.

I do recommend grabbing the 2 golems AND 2 curse (of course). Use stone golem and carrion golem. Get your 2 curse first. You'll have plenty of passive points to switch around to go up and grab the golem node later.
Follow W_o_D's path for now and everything will work out.

Zombie on!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация