3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"

sorry man, just updated it now. Forgot to do it on my PSN account. Ignore some of the other links - will work towards having dual curse (removing 2 golems) and my CWDT set ups when I get home tonight. any advice is good advice though, i'll take what I can get. After messing with Commander I will go for Bone Armour as well to make myself tankier. Just need to feel stronger.

Just taking a quick look and your rings and amulet and belt need upgrading.
The boots could be replaced as well. All your gear is lacking life on it as well. You should be at least around 3.5k life or higher at this point.

Far as I can tell your resistance is 128% fire, 61% Cold, and 50% Lighting.
Or somewhere around there. If that is the case these need to be fixed as well.
Which would be with new Rings, amulet and belt and boots.

I see you went for the double curse node but still only using 1 curse.

You have EE but nothing really to proc it with. Minions do not proc EE you need a spell to proc it. I use Arc, curse on hit and Enfeeble. The wording on EE is Enemies you hit with Elemental Damage. PoE is all about the wording.

Enfeeble is why you might be getting one shoted some times or taking big damage. Enfeeble makes the mobs hit less and with less accuracy and less crit chance.

Also what Spectres are you using.
I use 2x Slave Drivers and a Carnage Cheiften.

I hope this points you a direction to improve on.
If you have any other questions just ask.

[/quote]

Thanks for getting back to me.

I got infernal legion for my skeles which does fire damage, slave drivers which do my light damage, and hatred which procs my cold damage.

So i'm not actually proccin' EE at all, then? wow! Ok. I will need to do something about that for sure then.

After the necro nodes, my resistances are capped. I know it's terrible gear, I've had a helluva hard time finding rares with +life and my currency is so low to roll on gear as I'm trying to roll maps etc all at the same time. I only have a hand full of everything at the moment.

I find I rarely get one shotted but I know that the probability of that will only rise as I get into higher tier maps. I want to clear all content on this character.

Thanks for getting back to me, I really appreciate it.

Последняя редакция: NotoriousAUB. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 13:40:30

I got infernal legion for my skeles which does fire damage, slave drivers which do my light damage, and hatred which procs my cold damage.

So i'm not actually proccin' EE at all, then? wow! Ok. I will need to do something about that for sure then.

After the necro nodes, my resistances are capped. I know it's terrible gear, I've had a helluva hard time finding rares with +life and my currency is so low to roll on gear as I'm trying to roll maps etc all at the same time. I only have a hand full of everything at the moment.

I find I rarely get one shotted but I know that the probability of that will only rise as I get into higher tier maps. I want to clear all content on this character.

[/quote]

Yes friend that is correct.
Another beautiful thing about this build is your minions can do all the elemental damage they want, but ONLY you can proc EE.
So do not use lightning minions because they will be nerfed when you proc EE.
I also use arc and carnage ape for frenzy, host chief for power and frost sentinel because he shows you where they are hiding, plus he off screens WELL!

OK, now I gotta make a video, I put multi totem SRS in a hungry loop, all I can say is DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!! We had SOOOOOOO much fun in the delve last night :)

The other beauty of this build is it's mostly blue and red gems, so focus on armor/ES gear. Get a beefy chest and it will change a lot of the one shots.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 14:07:51
"

You will but it just takes some time.

Re-rolling maps you should not be using the good currency.

maps 1 - 5 only make them magic (blue) after that maps 6 - 10 only make the rare (yellow)

I been having a hella of a time with my maps as well. And I have gone up and done on my currency as well. I only use my good currency on gear I wile keep for a while, meaning I can roll a 50+ health on some gear. That being said I have wasted some chaos on some gear re-rolls.

We got to remember we are not full time streamers with great RNG, we do not play 8 - 10 hrs a day. Meaning it will take us longer to get to the end of the Atlas, but we will. Just be patient and you will get there.
Последняя редакция: ArcadeCanuck. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 14:13:22
"
"

You will but it just takes some time.

Re-rolling maps you should not be using the good currency.

maps 1 - 5 only make them magic (blue) after that maps 6 - 10 only make the rare (yellow)

I been having a hella of a time with my maps as well. And I have gone up and done on my currency as well. I only use my good currency on gear I wile keep for a while, meaning I can roll a 50+ health on some gear. That being said I have wasted some chaos on some gear re-rolls.

We got to remember we are not full time streamers with great RNG, we do not play 8 - 10 hrs a day. Meaning it will take us longer to get to the end of the Atlas, but we will. Just be patient and you will get there.

Ok then I will FOR SURE get arc with curse on hit enfeeble and throw in my skelees as well to have as 2 active gems that I will use...

I've been playing since 2013 and have never made a summoner, nor SSF. So I have been experiencing the game like never before and I really enjoy it. Thanks for the help, everyone.
"

Ok then I will FOR SURE get arc with curse on hit enfeeble and throw in my skelees as well to have as 2 active gems that I will use...

I've been playing since 2013 and have never made a summoner, nor SSF. So I have been experiencing the game like never before and I really enjoy it. Thanks for the help, everyone.

No Worries man.
Hit us up if you have more questions.

Try playing around with the build.
Wrecker has made this build and all his other builds like a template.

See what works for you, see what does not.
Main thing is stick to the tree and gem links first. Then play around.

This league I added the 2 Carrion Golems and linked them with Skeletons and Multistrike and feeding frenzy. Man do those golems go ham with their AoE attack I love it.

I myself do not use Wreckers CwDt set-ups.

Again it is finding a playstyle that fits for you.

I play every league kinda like SSF, this way I do get disappointed when someone lists an item at 5c and I try to buy it at 5c and they are nah I mean 10c. Xbox economy is in a terrible place.
Great build. I'm using very similar one.

Question about this 2 setups 'when dmg taken'.

Lvl 1 one of this gem(Cast when dmg taken) can support gems with max of 38lvl required.

Its simple with desecrate and spirit offering. But what about 'slow motion' setup. Does Enfeeble and Curse on hit support need <38lvl or only lightning ball and i can exp Enfeeble/COHS to max lvl? Cast when dmg taken is linked just to ligtning ball or all 3 gems?

Thx and have fun!
COLD AS ICE!
"
"
Penecho83 написал:
Is it just me or is the build super squishy?

I am only lvl 63 for now and have crappy gear. I mean the Zombies are killing everything with ease, but my char is almost one-hit killed...

We cant see your character so we can't do a gear check on you.

That being said, make sure you are resistance cap they all need to be 75%.
After that check gear for open prefix so you can add either Life or energy shield to them.

The only thing you should be dying to at this level is some Act bosses and or a Metamorph that is all. Maybe a Unique Exile or Monster but that is highly unlikely.

When fighting Metaporphs make sure to stand away a bit. Drop Vaal Skeletons and then move way from the canister thing.

I only died once or twice while leveling Acts and it was either to a Metamorph or not paying attention to a strongbox.

If you make your profile not private we can do a gear check.

Hi, I disabled the "hide character" option, dunno why it was enabled...

Resistances are almost at max...

For example in the current lvl (Belly of the Beast) I am dying non stop...
"
dr4k0nir написал:
Great build. I'm using very similar one.

Question about this 2 setups 'when dmg taken'.

Lvl 1 one of this gem(Cast when dmg taken) can support gems with max of 38lvl required.

Its simple with desecrate and spirit offering. But what about 'slow motion' setup. Does Enfeeble and Curse on hit support need <38lvl or only lightning ball and i can exp Enfeeble/COHS to max lvl? Cast when dmg taken is linked just to ligtning ball or all 3 gems?

Thx and have fun!

Yes that is right.

CwDt is there to cast Ball Lighting. Ball lighting casts Curse on hit enfeeble.
This is not the "Slo" part of the build though. Enfeeble just makes us harder to hit and take less crit damage.

The "Slo" part of the build is Temp Chains and turning it into an Aura with Blasphemy.

Hope this answers your question.

My bad.. hehe Just few weeks in POE, still learning.

For like 1 week i was running with lvl +/- 19 of those skills and wondering why i dont cast it, i still get some dmg...

Now i know :)

Cool i will up my enfeeble and curse on hit to max then as thats nice part of this build.

Now i just need to catch up with chaos res and get more life...

Any advices for my necro? Is STR(baron) build good for this combination?

Regards
COLD AS ICE!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация