3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
M_atrix написал:
"
AR_FA написал:
Hey, I love this build. I can handle most lvl 16 maps and am at lvl 93. I would like to try to tweak it a bit still. My biggest weakness is dps, followed by needing more life. For instance, sometimes Alva missions, Syndicate, Monoliths, and Blight can be harder at higher levels. Also, bosses and metamorphs can take a long time to finish off. Any opinions on what I could replace to improve?

There is a lot of room to improve here. You have chaos resistance only on one item. You should try to reach 75%.

You could craft better boots in several tries. Always aim for 25-30% movement speed. It really makes a big difference. Don't go for evasion gear if possible. It's better to have Armor/ES hybrids in my opinion.

Chest armor has many useless stats, so it's better to craft/get something better (with more resistances and life). + you could use crafting bench to get +1 zombie/+1 skeleton on them too if you will have space for it.

Unset ring - craft chaos resistance on them with the crafting bench, 12 life regen and mana is pretty much worthless.

Bone helmet has only a good fire resistance roll. You should aim to craft it with +2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems. Some life on them wouldn't hurt either.

Amulet is good only for the "all attributes" if you are missing dexterity, otherwise it is a very weak amulet. [Rings and amulets should concentrate on resistances and life, other stats are not that important]

Gloves are OK actually, would be better with Armor/ES, but overall decent rolls all-around.

Shield has only good life rolls, but no resistances. If you want to improve your damage - get another convoking wand instead of a shield. You will instantly feel the difference in damage output (but you will lose some life, yes)

Belt has great life roll, but too bad that the only resistances are from the crafting bench.

Thanks, these are a bunch a good ideas that I'll give a shot. I appreciate you taking a look for me. :)

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
AR_FA написал:
Hey, I love this build. I can handle most lvl 16 maps and am at lvl 93. I would like to try to tweak it a bit still. My biggest weakness is dps, followed by needing more life. For instance, sometimes Alva missions, Syndicate, Monoliths, and Blight can be harder at higher levels. Also, bosses and metamorphs can take a long time to finish off. Any opinions on what I could replace to improve?
Hey AR_FA!

I'm glad you're loving the build! As I'm sure you've noticed, this build was made defence first. Almost all the minion nodes are life instead of damage and the Zombie supports are pretty defensive too. Some really easy ways to increase DPS (without changing too much) are to switch Enfeeble with either Elemental Weakness or Frostbite (but that'll remove your damage mitigation), dual-wielding Convoking Wands, and even switching out Elemental Army with Melee Physical (on your zombie link).

In terms of mods, there are a few min/max things you can do. Amulets and chest pieces can also have +1 to zombies. Gloves can roll a minion damage modifier. Helmets (hopefully it's on a Bone Helmet) can have +1, 2, or 3 to socketed minion gems. Convoking Wands can also have +# to minion gems too. Now, I'm totally aware that some gear, though there are better mods out there, are really hard to replace. That's the hardest part about PoE; the risk of changing gear. But anyway, in Min/maxing land, those are some options.

Anyway, I hope that helped.

Thanks again for the post. I'm glad you're having such a good time!

Thanks, I'll try your suggestions. :)
why is it that my zombies follow me and not attacking the mobs?
Need to pick everyone's brrraaaains again!

I finally managed to beat Sirus.(FINALLY! yeeesh that took some time. My worst enemy was lag, with his final stage always staggering and/or freezing my screen. Really frustrating to lose not to my own incompetence - which to be fair is pretty big some days - but to lag. Starting the fight when there weren't three other computers online in the house was the best buff I could get.)

He dropped an awakened burning damage support.

My question is: should I swap one of the support gems in my helm for this thing, or just sell it off? Here's the helm as it is currently set up:

So what do y'all think? Does burning damage work with the whole infernal legion explody skeleton thing? Should I replace one of the existing supports with it?

On a more general note, if anyone is truly bored and wants to take a look at my full set-up and make some gear suggestions, I'd be mighty grateful for the help. I've got about 5 ex worth of currency to throw around to buy stuff right now.

edited to add one more specific question: I swapped jewels in my belt to use one that has the "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" modifier for the Sirus fight (that might also be part of why I managed to beat him finally). And now I'm not sure whether I should bother switching back. Which jewel would you use for general mapping/delving/whatnotting?

My old one:

or the one I bought specifically for the Sirus fight:

Oh, and Zombie on!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
Последняя редакция: Foogalicious. Время: 15 февр. 2020 г., 13:07:28
"
Kingx написал:

That's weird. Is it still happening? Could it be that you are racing through using quicksilver nonstop? If so, they might be attacking mobs off screen but teleporting to you when you reach max tether range.

Either that or your brraains are just so delicious that they can follow nothing else.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
Последняя редакция: Foogalicious. Время: 15 февр. 2020 г., 12:48:28
"
Kingx написал:

If the monsters are out of minion radius they will follow you and not attack. If you want to get them aggressive before you face the enemy - summon skeletons where the enemies are or might be, then zombies will always go where you place skeletons.

Other than that, I don't know.
"
Foogalicious написал:

My question is: should I swap one of the support gems in my helm for this thing, or just sell it off? Here's the helm as it is currently set up:

So what do y'all think? Does burning damage work with the whole infernal legion explody skeleton thing? Should I replace one of the existing supports with it?

Yep, burning damage works on them. But since you already have Level 18 burning damage on your helm, it's not worth it for you to use it, since it will not stack.
"
M_atrix написал:
"
Foogalicious написал:

Yep, burning damage works on them. But since you already have Level 18 burning damage on your helm, it's not worth it for you to use it, since it will not stack.

lol @ me. I was so eager to get morebettergood support that I completely forgot that burning damage was on the helm already! Thanks for noticing.

And now that I am looking at the helm, I see that there is already minion damage built in there too, which means my existing setup has a redundant support gem in it already. D'oh! I need to pop something else in there. (minion life or speed or summin).

P.S. Anyone wanna buy a nice awakened gem?
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
Последняя редакция: Foogalicious. Время: 15 февр. 2020 г., 15:38:06
"
M_atrix написал:
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

Level 98 only exists in my dreams. You have a great setup. You've modified the build really well. Good luck to 100!

Thank you! I would not have achieved all this without your detailed guide and perfectly assembled passive tree! ^^
Oh please ;). But I appreciate your kindness.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Kingx написал:
I have no idea Kingx,

With Feeding Frenzy they should be attacking any/every enemy within their range.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Foogalicious написал:
Скрытый текст

I finally managed to beat Sirus.(FINALLY! yeeesh that took some time. My worst enemy was lag, with his final stage always staggering and/or freezing my screen. Really frustrating to lose not to my own incompetence - which to be fair is pretty big some days - but to lag. Starting the fight when there weren't three other computers online in the house was the best buff I could get.)

On a more general note, if anyone is truly bored and wants to take a look at my full set-up and make some gear suggestions, I'd be mighty grateful for the help. I've got about 5 ex worth of currency to throw around to buy stuff right now.

edited to add one more specific question: I swapped jewels in my belt to use one that has the "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" modifier for the Sirus fight (that might also be part of why I managed to beat him finally). And now I'm not sure whether I should bother switching back. Which jewel would you use for general mapping/delving/whatnotting?

My old one:

or the one I bought specifically for the Sirus fight:

Oh, and Zombie on!
Hey Foogalicious!

First, congrats on Sirus! Amazing job!

Now if you love the Burning damage that the skeletons give, adding the Awakening gem to the skeleton link is too redundant. It does get rid of the level 18 Burning Damage mod, but Awakening Support gems are SO much stronger than normal support gems, it may really be worth adding it anyway. If you don't care about the skeleton RF, then stick with whatever you like. Minion Damage Support scales with all aspects of Skeleton damage (including Minion Instability).

Regarding your jewels, it depends on how often/naturally you use Bone Armour. The Bone Armour skill gets rid of Bleed. If you find you don't use it, then the Corrupted Blood jewel is a lot more valuable than if you don't.

That's my 2 cents. Sorry I couldn't take a deep dive into your character.

Zombie on.

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация