What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Two

The instance crashes are NOT rare at all. Just search the bug report thread for instance crash in past 24h and see how many are there. I can't play the game in maps because almost all of them crash before I can even enter them for the first
time. Always end up in the login screen with disconnected error.

Oh yes...and that sweet memory leak. Black screen game crashes happy it did not take win with itself. But guess it's nice we are getting some new microtransactions to "play" with in the on-site shop while the game remains unplayable for part of it's playerbase.
Последняя редакция: tarzan123. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 15:19:03
Are map tabs fixed in std? Edit: I guess so, at least by GGG's definition of "fixed". You need to click on each shaped map tab and then switch to a different tier. Then go back to the tier and map you want to remove and there should be 2 iterations of each shaped map. half-assed but it works. You still only get very limited maps in return. I.E. I only received burial chambers for from 2 different t6 shaped maps. BC weren't shaped either. I guess shaped maps are a thing of the past. Anyhow, I already know that I only get Precinct maps for any T7... so I guess there's going to be a lot of trading up this league. Total pain in the ass.
Последняя редакция: knolly. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 11:32:53
"
Klosterfrau написал:

On a sidenote I wonder what it means "too much memory consumed on Win7", because on my Win10 system POE uses 7.5GB out of 16GB memory. Does that mean that on Win7 computers POE even uses more than that?

It means you enter town and in a couple of minutes that garbage crashes taking down the OS with it no matter how much memory you've got. In maps it's around 5 packs, one breach leaks more than 1 gb. They call it insane memory leak not "consumes too much memory".
"
Black__Dawn написал:
"
Klosterfrau написал:

On a sidenote I wonder what it means "too much memory consumed on Win7", because on my Win10 system POE uses 7.5GB out of 16GB memory. Does that mean that on Win7 computers POE even uses more than that?

It means you enter town and in a couple of minutes that garbage crashes taking down the OS with it no matter how much memory you've got. In maps it's around 5 packs, one breach leaks more than 1 gb. They call it insane memory leak not "consumes too much memory".

Yes, I actually agree here that it is called INSANE MEMORY LEAK, not consumes too much memory. On top of that it constantly grows until it crashes. Always hungry.

Hm, 7.5gb ram for PoE? I wonder, before 3.9.0e my game was eeating like maybe 5GB after an hour of play. Maybe it is me but sounds quite a lot. And yes, it mean that win7 currently eats even more than your system and in mere minutes :) This is how bad it is.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...
Very well. Take care of your employees. They deserve the rest.
Последняя редакция: MyBallsOnYaChin. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 12:31:28
Very well. Take care of your employees. They deserve the rest.
I wish the production ini would contain more (PAR)personal annoyance removal, hence game defaults would remain the same ,users would have more control over "de-rendering" the said GFX which causes issues, you guys/gals on the "TEAM" ...KEEP ON KEEPING ON !!!

edit..........shader fix made it more responsive !!! Thanks
"
Not enough eyes are dropping in the Metamorph encounters.
On Windows 7, the game consumes too much memory.

TBH I am deeply dissapointed. For goodness, it's league second weekend and toyu left the league mechanics and the game to the large extend unplayable for a large part of the audience! I would have expected your team working over the weekend rather than 'hey guys we founf the origin, enjoy your weekend away from poe, as we plan to do'
The win7 fiasco is not a major issue for acts but as soon as you anter maps and even worse - when you would like to sextant them, it becomes a massacre (fps=1 permanently with 16GB RAM, including HO) - 2-4 game off-on during single map... and rips if you miss your chance. I am wrinting this to cool down after I lost 5 portals of nicely sextanted t16 with niko mission as portals vanished after I logged in after game reboot

The missing eyes.... that should have been found on tests or corrected Friday afternoon unless your coding is so sloppy it's a major endevour.....
"
Natalia_GGG написал:
Non-boss unique monsters in maps are able to drop Metamorph organs.

Why is this a problem? And why is it a high priority?
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Последняя редакция: unsane. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 13:02:36
"
Isher написал:
You don't need to fix the game on Windows 7, it is end-of-life and will go totally out of support in January of 2020, so rejoice! No need to support a dead OS!

I work in IT, and I am so looking forward to blissfully saying "You -must- replace that computer, or upgrade it if its hardware can handle Windows 10, because we NO LONGER SUPPORT WINDOWS 7!" It's going to be... amazing.

Sounds like a mediocre "IT" "worker" that never has really worked in his life and only goes to "work" to heat a chair.

"
Hallsttattian написал:
"
Isher написал:

Just because you're an ignorant asshat does not mean you should spew bullshit just because you can.

As long as the operating system is advertised as compatible by the game company they will continue to offer support for it just as they did for windows xp.

Granted they are likely to stop that once 4.0 hits. But until then stop spreading bullshit just because you can. It's because of people like you the community is as toxic as newbs describe it.

As for your it job... You never worked a day in your life selling anything. At most you mopped the floors in an it store.

Well said. Too much shills and washed-up "IT" "workers" that add nothing to the topic.

The game was working before patch 3.9.0e, the issue is present on both, good and bad rigs and is also an issue on some Win10 systems. It is 100% a GGG issue.
Последняя редакция: Vanchelot. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 13:16:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация