What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Two

"
On Windows 7, the game consumes too much memory.
This. The game is leaking, bad. Especially in conjunction with Path of Building -- like, really, really bad, like 16+GB RAM bad.
As many others said before me: fix liver's drop too.

Beware of MHO as it might be hard to read

I am pretty disappointed at GGG's current vector where they are just ignoring the main problems and release patches feew times in a month!

All of that leads to dead leagues and prices that just stay where they are till the leagues end.

http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
I think non map boss uniques should be able to drop metamorf parts. Exiles for example. Don't see why this would be so negative.
Msg me in game if u need build help :), 14k+ hours since 2014.
"
NickIAm написал:
As many others said before me: fix liver's drop too.

Beware of MHO as it might be hard to read

I am pretty disappointed at GGG's current vector where they are just ignoring the main problems and release patches feew times in a month!

All of that leads to dead leagues and prices that just stay where they are till the leagues end.

That's a pretty dumbass opinion. Few big patches (leagues) a year is all they can handle with their current resources AND they have tested this since 2013 to see what format of leagues works best in terms of resources spent and quality of content which is directly connected to player retention numbers. Go watch Chris WIlson's GDD talk on YouTube, he explains it there. Little things like adjusting drop rates they do all the time with small patches or hotfixes. If you didn't know they did that you're either extremely stupid and parroting the complaints of other stupid players or just played for like 2 days and haven't had to update your client with a small patch that had bug fixes (and possibly drop rate changes or other small things u won't notice till prices shift).
Msg me in game if u need build help :), 14k+ hours since 2014.
Последняя редакция: TheInvestor. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 15:24:07
My biggest problem currently is with conquerors taking way too long to spawn, approx 30 red maps to fully spawn one conqueror, in my opinion, is way too much.
Also awakener being able to move to oriath stair zone, where Helena is, should be disabled as stairs block you from escaping meteor labyrinth and zone itself is too small for tunnel to be able to get out of it as usually one end is in the wall and other in storm cloud. Fight is pretty much over when he decides to move to that zone.
So, several hours and some maps later - NOT A SINGLE EYE DROPPED.

I had 1 liver and more than half of all drops were hearts.

It looks like it's a time to fix the latest fix to organ parts balancing drops.

Kind of hilarious to have main reward of new mechanic end-game blocked almost two weeks after release.
Also, whats the deal with the catalysts. Found about 4 during campaign, and thats all folks.
80 maps later none to be found.
Последняя редакция: Zenshii. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 16:02:22
"
230x combined heart-brain-lung with no eye/liver.

Thank god I'm not the only one having the same issue.

At first I thought it was caused by the order you put the organs in the machine...
"
Zenshii написал:
Also, whats the deal with the catalysts. Found about 4 during campaign, and thats all folks.
80 maps later none to be found.

They aren't suppose to be common, I have a lot of catalysts, but I've done more than 700 maps.

"
Verminaardth написал:
So, several hours and some maps later - NOT A SINGLE EYE DROPPED.

I had 1 liver and more than half of all drops were hearts.

It looks like it's a time to fix the latest fix to organ parts balancing drops.

Kind of hilarious to have main reward of new mechanic end-game blocked almost two weeks after release.

It does look like eyes are dropping the same as other organs, I now have even more eyes than other organs.
Fix atlas progression for some people (like me) being bugged at ~16 watchstones. I'm running hundreds of T16 maps in an already influenced area that has the watchstones socketed in and the boss won't spawn. Been there for 4 days now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация