Building the World of Path of Exile 2

No ones will need PoE 2 when there is bad coop system.

I mean that game don't push u to coop with anyone and on 40-60 lvl u are bored from it.

PoE isn't new player-friendly and it will die, soon or later...
I was teenage when i played with Diablo. I really missed that atmorsphere, after, when i stoped playing with stupid Blizzard games. And i found PoE. I'm here since Talisman League and i really love that game! It's soo interesting, msytical, good looking and contain much much content, like Labirinth, sometimes what i hate soo much xD And Boss fights. Different story lines. Many dungeons, and maps, i really don't know how other peoples are boring in that game. I never boring, sometimes make me angry, but it's ok, cause i need to thinking of what i have done, and what could i do next... :-)

That video make me happy, they doing hard work for bringing back some popular and professional techniques to that old school game. And PoE2 is looking better and professional, more darker and mystical, more interetesting, more catchy. You know...this is the next level. Thanks GGG!
So many changes but what about system requirements?
Some items models looks just insane - hope it will not "downgraded" upon release!
Thanks! That is really interesting!
"
DeAd_FrOnt написал:
No ones will need PoE 2 when there is bad coop system.

I mean that game don't push u to coop with anyone and on 40-60 lvl u are bored from it.

PoE isn't new player-friendly and it will die, soon or later...

l agree that but ggg never want to understand that point they just want to make game unplayable more hard 1 shot 1 shot no way alive or death . there are also tons of bug they have to fix but who care ???? l really dont understand really ggg didnt give us 1 league without bug or mistakess how they are thinking about poe 2...first go fix your rng drop system its not working UNFAİR .....until new games we will see more mistakess after we will just see how game dying fast.
When does this come out?
ty ggg
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Nice new graphic and animation, keep good workin, regards <3
we need a character mtx so i can pick ranger and play new transformation but look like a witch/ scion
my english sux.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация