Building the World of Path of Exile 2

I can't wait to play this!
You all have outdone yourselves. It looks lovely!
btw the 1st cut scene, when the witch escapes, its such a vibe killer when you have a loading screen instead of directly seeing her swimming to the beach. would be nice if you could cut off that loading screen and make it a whole scene. No loadings.
Launch it now :) Even as 0.1 alpha i want to play it *g*
Erik, you and ur Team make a realy great job.
If you need a test player just give me a call :)
Cheers Pall
Can't wait for this! Amazing job.
Yeah ty :D
awesome I can't wait to play poe 2 :)
One thing I can say for sure,
My missing maps need a cure.
Another thing that's surely true,
My anger on this slowly grew.
Until you fix my maps too few,
I won't play Path of Exile Two.
Последняя редакция: Sabranic_SilverDeth. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 20:09:05
are we going to keep the mtx for POE 2?
nice video
Many people had been wishin for this camera angle for so long, and some people just didn't understand why it is important until they really see it themselves. I don't know why but I played many ARPG so I think those people whom didn't think the camera angle is 'important' could be someone that didn't play much of ARPG themselves.

Why 'Witch' is popular ?
IMO, She is strong while has cute personality in this kind of world, also she has nice Ascendencies and upper part of the tree is strong in many aspects.

I always play multiple skills since the beginning, and I know that my play style isn't strong in PoE. But hopefully in PoE2 my playstyle will paid off, I also wish that there are more synergies than just totem + golem or OoS + WoC. For example 'Innervate' is a good start point of build synnergy, that is when you killed monster with supported skill you'll gain lightning damage globally which is super nice when you play self-cast Divine Ire and using storm brand for clear so that your boss killing potential will be higher when there are normal mobs to kill while bossing.

Lastly I'm looking forward for 'Spear' and 'Transformation' also Lightning specilize witch really caught my eyes.

And yes, I love combo skills that's why I couldn't play PoE for too long and have to switch game from time to time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация