Building the World of Path of Exile 2

Good stuff
Saved
Do you guys think the world of Path of Exile 2 has as many 'Remove Only' tabs?!?
Live to play.
Looks great!
Oh great! Missed a couple of these talks and while I got to see this one, I'm hanging to see several of the others.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
N3v3rGr1nd написал:
Fix your servers FFS. Moscow realm doesnt exist, we are playing at frankfurt cuz it redirects there. Just lost sirus fight due to the laggy instance...
I play exclusively on Moscow and had 0 problems with it. Crashes and RAM issues on the other hand...
Can't wait to play..the StRuGgLe
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
any chance in building something useful such as a bigger QA team? cuz if poe 4.0 releases on december.. I can't see where the train that most of this people here is on is going to..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
you guys borrowed lots of stuff from non diablo games like act 4 town from torchlight for eg. Hope this time around you create something uniquely creative that leaves impression for games in next decade and people say yeah they borrowed this from poe :)
chaotic neutral
"But maybe in PoE 3"

Good lord, the future is bright!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
nubmoj написал:
you guys borrowed lots of stuff from non diablo games like act 4 town from torchlight for eg. Hope this time around you create something uniquely creative that leaves impression for games in next decade and people say yeah they borrowed this from poe :)

What did they borrow from Act 4 in Torchlight?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация