[3.9] Bah's Ignite Fireball Elementalist (1M Shaper DPS, Awakener/Uber Atziri/Uber Elder complete)

Hello,

Little update :im using double ring of anguish with herald of ash seems cheap. Also realm ender have +3fire gems and i bought one for 39c 6link. Im lvl 81 and doing t11 maps just fine. 5k armor going to 8k after 3 more levels...for fat molten shells. Need more fire multi but these anguish rings are hard to drop...gl guys
"
cztk написал:
Hello,

Little update :im using double ring of anguish with herald of ash seems cheap. Also realm ender have +3fire gems and i bought one for 39c 6link. Im lvl 81 and doing t11 maps just fine. 5k armor going to 8k after 3 more levels...for fat molten shells. Need more fire multi but these anguish rings are hard to drop...gl guys

Great! Though fire DoT multiplier is important... I think a 6L Searing Touch will outperform a 6L Realm Ender.
Hello,

I play a fireball witch too, but not as good DPS wise as yours. The gp is smooth, and very secure if I play carefully. Here my POB if you want to take a look: https://pastebin.com/jPDkiv0V. Yep the DPS is not good, but survivability is great. Still, a lot of improvement to do in gears.

I tried to modify my passive tree like yours, but keeping my clusters jewels. Here the POB: https://pastebin.com/Wwb1c1VZ (i change the great staff with my 6L Searing touch, and i'm still at 700K DPS with ignite. With your staff, we are 900K)

Great guide anyway, guess i will respect some passive point, and buy some crabe armor !
Последняя редакция: Dudekroc. Время: 2 апр. 2020 г., 6:43:09
"
MagosBiologis написал:
"
cztk написал:
Hello,

Great! Though fire DoT multiplier is important... I think a 6L Searing Touch will outperform a 6L Realm Ender.

yeah its +1% ignite dmg (path of building)but cost twice the currency maybe more...
Awesome build. I've spent a lot time with it. Really enjoying the play style.

Question: Why not 6L the chest and add a 4th golem, like Ice for accuracy/crit improvement, not to mention each golem stacks a lot of +dmg?
"
commanderdestro написал:
Awesome build. I've spent a lot time with it. Really enjoying the play style.

Question: Why not 6L the chest and add a 4th golem, like Ice for accuracy/crit improvement, not to mention each golem stacks a lot of +dmg?

Good to hear, thanks!

Ice Golem is nearly completely useless, because spells don't use accuracy, and this build is based on Elemental Overload so extra crit doesn't even add damage, it just makes EO proc slightly more often (and it should be 100% up during bossfights anyway due to Incinerate). I didn't take a 4th golem because there isn't much of a point. By the way, for Elementalist's ascendancy, each summoned golem increases damage, not summoned golem type, so you're getting the full damage as long as you have all 4 up.
Последняя редакция: MagosBiologis. Время: 2 мая 2020 г., 6:03:36
Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome build!

I found out I love the Fireball/Ignite play style, and this build has been extremely smooth all the way to the end-game.

Just finished a 130% quant, 40% delirious, double-Beyonded, no-regen T16 with this build.
Died twice due to my own fault (not dodging crap from Beyond bosses & Delirium in time).

Got to wave 20 in Simulacrum, but had both Omniphobia and Kosis spawn in wave 20, which promptly one-shot me immediately after entering the map each time...

I was using gear worth about 3ex all the way to T15. Currently about 15ex invested into the gear. The build doing the absolute end-game on 15ex budget is great.

For anyone interested, here is the current gear:
https://pastebin.com/8DXB5165

Improvements can still be made - mainly getting a better belt for more HP, a better amulet for more DPS, and the Fireball damage enchant on the helm for a bit more DPS.
Последняя редакция: TheDerpie. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 23:18:38
Just wanted to say a big thanks

I've been playing and tweaking that build since last season, playing right now in standard and going thru T16 map like a breeze :)

Sirus is still a bit tricky (F***g phase 4) and some bosses will give you a hard time (not too much life lol) but a lot of fun to play.

I'm in for more than 20 ex but it's worth it. Some items are still way too expensive for me... As an example soul catcher is doing the trick compared to soul ripper (25 ex++) you're actually always phasing and blasting so it's a + :)

I was able to add herald of hashes by selecting the 2 x 4% reduced mana reservation passives in the sovereignty area instead of the one 6% and adding 24% reduced mana reserved on my amulet. Gives some boost! Adding the jewel poacher's aim that gives 1 piercing projectile is a nice bonus.

This is actually my first build and introduction to poe. So thanks again :)

here's my build, let me know what you think!

https://pastebin.com/A8yXrPvX
Последняя редакция: G3_RoM. Время: 9 мая 2020 г., 7:20:34
Any update for cluster jewels is planned? :) many ignite builds are using the ones which make ignite faster. Also, I will start with this 3.11 unless something is heavily nerfed xD
Why only 3 golems when you can have 4?
POE 2 hype.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация