[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
BadMan02 написал:
Guys, now we can use Pride for free - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7UuXJGBXgc. Just link it with Eternal Blessing. Im currently using Pride, Determ, Purity elem, Zealotry and Banner, this is great!

I suspect this is a bug as Pride with Eternal Blessing should be disabling all your other reservations. Then again Pride isn't actually on you which could be why the other auras are not being disabled.

I'm not sure, but do enjoy it while it works. If the interaction stays, all the better for us.
"
Cerri написал:
Hi,

Does "#% increased Area of Effect" do something for us?

I think only "Minions have #% increased Area of Effect" would effect the Area from Nova Spell of our Minions.

But would do "#% increased Area of Effect" something for our Cyclone (bigger Cyclone radius?) or our Auras or something else I didn't consider?

--

What's about "#% increased Area Damage"?
I think without "Minions" mentioned it would also not affect the Nova Skill. Right?

Many thanks.

Unless otherwise specified in the modifier's text, it will affect only you and not your minions. Increased area of effect and increased area damage will make our cyclone bigger and do more damage respectively, for example. Minions have increased area of effect affect the relics directly, increasing the size of their nova.
"
Moosseolini написал:

I suspect this is a bug as Pride with Eternal Blessing should be disabling all your other reservations. Then again Pride isn't actually on you which could be why the other auras are not being disabled.

Yep, ggg confirmed this is a bug, but its still working ).
Two things!

The new amulet is incredibly strong, it lets you go Claw+Shield and still hit the 0.198 hitrate.

Now, talking about the 0.198 hitrate: I assume that i need to hit 5 attacks per seconds and not 5.17/5.2 (or anything lower than 0.2 attack time in pob) otherwise i would miss procs correct?
Последняя редакция: Daiug. Время: 8 февр. 2022 г., 12:55:19
How is the damage for the new eldritch bosses? my plan is to farm those bois and my actual build does it but veeeeery slow, how much time relics take to take down the world eater and the searing exarch?
Havent seen any "+1 to level of all intelligence skill gems" Amulets till now on trade.

Is there a reason for that? Am I searching wrong on trade site?
"
Cerri написал:
Havent seen any "+1 to level of all intelligence skill gems" Amulets till now on trade.

Is there a reason for that? Am I searching wrong on trade site?

Looking over the mods that can now roll on amulets (based on data from poedb.tw) amulets no longer roll gem level for intelligence/dexterity/strength. The only mod we can use is '+1 to Level of all skill gems' and it has a weight of 50.

I believe this unfortunately makes it harder to craft an amulet ourselves (without fracturing of any sort) but the amulet has a higher ceiling, and we're also more likely to see this mod on its own on trade.
Последняя редакция: Moosseolini. Время: 10 февр. 2022 г., 5:23:29
There's a unique amulet going for 1.3-1.5ex called Ashes of the Stars, it has +1 to level of all skill gems and +20-30% quality of all Skill gems. It also helps with mana reservation issues. I popped one in but according to PoB my damage is still low, I do not know, I have only killed the Black Star so far, didn't get to real pinnacle bosses yet. https://pobb.in/4BN9goMboSea but why? Ignore the two Ghastly Eye Jewels I just slotted them in seeing whether they'd do anything (hint: no).

Something is decidedly wrong in my PoB setup because even if I set the gem to Divergent and manually set the quality of the gem to 49% (20% from gem, 29% amulet) it still doesn't change the DPS.
Последняя редакция: TrappedInWraeclast. Время: 10 февр. 2022 г., 5:37:06
Geofri's Legacy, Great Crown was removed this patch? What is the replacement?
"
Pendere написал:
Geofri's Legacy, Great Crown was removed this patch? What is the replacement?

Geofri's Crest now has "+1 to maximum number of Summoned Holy Relics" and "Summoned Holy Relics have 20-25% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate"

Geofri's Legacy was indeed removed.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация