[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
PapaKikouH написал:
Thanks for the guide, it looks like promising and fun.

After checking your "min-maxing" section, necromancer looks like stronger with a lot more (insane?) damages and with great defenses too. Do i miss something?

How confident are you with very late game content like simulacrum 30, the feared, and things like that?

Looks like the Necro min-max PoB was out of date so I updated it. Bear in mind it is just a PoB to showcase how far you can push holy relic damage. I have no idea how it will play out in game as I never pushed the build that far. People have ran similar builds in the past and this is what the PoB is based on.

On the Guardian with gear from the build guide, the damage is probably too low for very late game content to do comfortably. For the min-max Necro, I can't vouch for survivability but the damage definitely looks good enough.

Probably do-able when upgrading the Guardian's main 6-link with a min-maxed staff Divergent Summon Holy Relic and Enhance (and of course optimizing the activation skill hit rate).
"
PapaKikouH написал:
Thanks for the guide, it looks like promising and fun.

After checking your "min-maxing" section, necromancer looks like stronger with a lot more (insane?) damages and with great defenses too. Do i miss something?

How confident are you with very late game content like simulacrum 30, the feared, and things like that?

My expirience in scourge league:
Accencancy: Guardian
"Min-max staff" with enhance 4

Simulacrum, 1 try: 20 waves deathless, stopped at 27-28 wave by Cosus(
Feared, 1 try: i could't do challenge "Defeat the Feared Simultaneously" (atziri and cortex left alive), but usual feared is doable

Последняя редакция: TinsaisPOE. Время: 2 февр. 2022 г., 9:48:13
The new Amulet seems pretty good for the min-maxed (quality% focused) version...
- +29% Q would reduce Skill Cooldown to 0.17 in PoB (about +16% DPS alone)
- +1 to all skill gems (not only Holy Relic, but all Auras, Offering, Mark, etc... so even more DPS)
"
Moosseolini написал:

I think the easiest (but not cheapest) solution to your problem would be to get rid of the faster attacks on your gloves and redo the crafted mods on your staff with +2 support gems and 15% increased attack speed. This should put you at 4.95 APS.

Hi,

For testing I just did the following.

I got rid of Faster Casting on my gloves.
I have now "only" 25% Attack Speed left in my test build.
5% from Retribution
5% on a Jewel
15% on gloves

This gives my Cyclone 4.88 APS

If I have understood everything correctly, however, this should still result in better damage than before. Right?
Before I had 6.55 APS. My nova skill cooldown is 0.40s.

Too bad that my lvl 20 Faster Casting is gone. But it's too hard to aim for 7.5 APS.

my actual PoB:
https://pastebin.com/cw7PpEiZ

Thanks again
Последняя редакция: Cerri. Время: 3 февр. 2022 г., 3:27:18
I played this build in scourge league
The gamestyle (like standard cyclone) is perfect
Author, thank you for great work!!!!

My notes about guardian min-max version:

1 Use Cyclone instead Static strike, it's more convinient
2 Use Stampede Boots instead rare boots. It clean up cyclone's slow and get additional Annoinment. Also perfect move speed, u don't need quicksilver flask.
3 Survability is on high level. I often had 300 stackss of scourge
4 I highly reccommend to use min-maxed staff. It has craft price ~10-20 ex and get x2 castspeed (=x2 damage) for HR with divergent holy relic and enhance
5 For min-maxed staff u dont have "an attack speed problem". U dont need faster attack, and can use just attack speed on gloves when u have 4 enchance
6 We can use mana effiency nodes in the bottom tree and do not use small cluster.
Also there is a place for Glorius Vanity
7 Reneval and Festing Feast are good node in the large cluster.
Didn't want to use the perfect 12-nodes large cluster, because losing a lot of tree points

https://pastebin.com/FWLjHFJL
0.2s nova skill cooldown seams to be insane

well done!
"
I played this build in scourge league
The gamestyle (like standard cyclone) is perfect
Author, thank you for great work!!!!

My notes about guardian min-max version:

1 Use Cyclone instead Static strike, it's more convinient
2 Use Stampede Boots instead rare boots. It clean up cyclone's slow and get additional Annoinment. Also perfect move speed, u don't need quicksilver flask.
3 Survability is on high level. I often had 300 stackss of scourge
4 I highly reccommend to use min-maxed staff. It has craft price ~10-20 ex and get x2 castspeed (=x2 damage) for HR with divergent holy relic and enhance
5 For min-maxed staff u dont have "an attack speed problem". U dont need faster attack, and can use just attack speed on gloves when u have 4 enchance
6 We can use mana effiency nodes in the bottom tree and do not use small cluster.
Also there is a place for Glorius Vanity
7 Reneval and Festing Feast are good node in the large cluster.
Didn't want to use the perfect 12-nodes large cluster, because losing a lot of tree points

how comfortable did you manage to handle the end game content with this kind of gear?
"

I have never tried but here's what I think about crafting this staff. My first time trying to apply all I read about high level crafting so please be gentle :)

You need a warstaff. If in trade, just look for one with a fractured +1 to Level of Socketed Gems prefix. These drop from Heist and Delve so they are not horrendously expensive. The lower the ilvl the cheaper the next step will be.

Now spam Aetheric + Corroded + Faceted fossils until you have +1 to Level of Socketed Dexterity Gems and +1 to Level of Socketed Intelligence Gems. Faceted fossils are going to be the bulk of the cost. According to Craft Of Exile depending on ilvl it takes 20-33 tries to succeed with a 63% confidence.

Now we have three affixes we want -- a fractured prefix and two suffixes -- and we want to benchcraft two more prefixes. If you don't have any open prefixes then use the "Reforge a Rare item, keeping all Suffixes" Harvest craft until you do. Now benchcraft "suffixes can't be changed" and scour.

If at this point you also got an open suffix, life is good: you can benchcraft the "Can have up to 3 modifiers" suffix and "Minions deal X% increased damage" prefix and "+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems" prefix.

If you have no open suffixes you can do two things. Either you just benchcraft "+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems" prefix and stop, foregoing the Increased Minion Damage part. Or if you are truly swimming in money, you can attempt to annul. You have 2/3 chance for needing to redo the fossil crafting. Alas, targeted Harvest crafting is no help here because those look like "Remove a random non-Caster modifier from a non-Influenced item and add a new Caster modifier" and our valuable suffixes are Attribute and Gem tagged and there's no Remove a random non-Attribute/Gem modifier ... craft.

If you are in SSF, I dunno. Maybe farm the base or perhaps try to just use the same fossil spamming on any random ilvl 50-54 warstaff until you hit the prefix and two suffixes. This should take ~20 tries. The Craft Of Exile simulator says on success 44.568% is 4 mod and 37.677% are 5 mod and the most likely items in both cases have an open prefix. Unless you stumbled on an appropriately fractured warstaff in Delve/Heist, crafting the max staff in SFF is going to be near impossible, I'd think.
Последняя редакция: TrappedInWraeclast. Время: 3 февр. 2022 г., 22:54:39
"
L00n написал:

how comfortable did you manage to handle the end game content with this kind of gear?

I wrote about Simulacrum and 'Feared' several messages before.
Did not try to do uberelder, somebody written that he is not a problem
Uber Atziri is easy with new yugul(50% reduced reflected) and 1 ring with 50% reduced elemental reflected
Another bosses for 'feared' is also no problem
Did not try to do new breaches.
Did not find Aul in this league
"
TrappedInWraeclast написал:
You need a warstaff. If in trade, just look for one with a fractured +1 to Level of Socketed Gems prefix.

fractured +1 price's with +20%spell block is 1-2ex at week 2nd-3th

"
Now spam Aetheric + Corroded + Faceted fossils until you have +1 to Level of Socketed Dexterity Gems and +1 to Level of Socketed Intelligence Gems. Faceted fossils are going to be the bulk of the cost. According to Craft Of Exile depending on ilvl it takes 20-33 tries to succeed with a 63% confidence.

Now we have three affixes we want -- a fractured prefix and two suffixes -- and we want to benchcraft two more prefixes. If you don't have any open prefixes then use the "Reforge a Rare item, keeping all Suffixes" Harvest craft until you do. Now benchcraft "suffixes can't be changed" and scour.

If at this point you also got an open suffix, life is good: you can benchcraft the "Can have up to 3 modifiers" suffix and "Minions deal X% increased damage" prefix and "+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems" prefix.

I have done 20-30 fossils tries for it.
I have caught +1dex and +1int 3 times and i had 2 unlucky annulment
Another man did it faster and more lucky then me
Ofc, it's a bit of gamble

With fossil craft u need to catch +1dex and +1 int in suffixes, if u get 3rd suffix try to annul the 3rd one.
If you dont' get free prefix try to annul it.
If u get only 2 suffix and only one non-fractured prefix that is great. Just use 'keep suffix benchcraft' and use a scouring
So u will get staff with fractured prefix and 2 suffixes

Do not sure harvest reforges help with this craft

"
If you are in SSF, I dunno. Maybe farm the base or perhaps try to just use the same fossil spamming on any random ilvl 50-54 warstaff until you hit the prefix and two suffixes. This should take ~20 tries. The Craft Of Exile simulator says on success 44.568% is 4 mod and 37.677% are 5 mod and the most likely items in both cases have an open prefix. Unless you stumbled on an appropriately fractured warstaff in Delve/Heist, crafting the max staff in SFF is going to be near impossible, I'd think.

For SSF find fractured +1 socketed gems is impossible
So use basic crafted staff
Or u can use mix of this 2 crafts to try get +1int/+1dex and +1 socketed
Последняя редакция: TinsaisPOE. Время: 4 февр. 2022 г., 2:39:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация