[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Victario's charity and 3 frenzy charges seem to be more dps than dual wand for the holy relics. Provided they count as allies and can recieve the frenzy charges.

How do you calculate the cooldown of holy relic's nova spell?

Do i just do 0,3*1,21 in my case with 21% reduced cooldown time?
0,363 seconds.

In pob it shows holy relic has 0,38 seconds skill cooldown.

Which one is right?

Edit: Found the answer myself. Pob seems to be right.

Cooldown time can be changed with different sources of Cooldown Recovery Speed. Cooldown Recovery Speed changes the rate of cooldowns recovering, not the cooldown timer. For example, a 50% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed on a skill on a 6 second cooldown will change the cooldown period to 4 seconds (6 / (1 + 0.5)), not 3 seconds (6 * (1 - 0.5))
Последняя редакция: kompaniet. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 10:23:18
it's me again, I did as you said what to improve. I managed to reach 450k pdps with better gems than you, and I still haven't reached your level. I don't have strength anymore I tried everything as you could check my POB what I do wrong I would be very grateful POB: https://pastebin.com/ZjWv7UdM
"
waltorix написал:
it's me again, I did as you said what to improve. I managed to reach 450k pdps with better gems than you, and I still haven't reached your level. I don't have strength anymore I tried everything as you could check my POB what I do wrong I would be very grateful POB: https://pastebin.com/ZjWv7UdM

Your relics should be surviving very well now. Here are some further suggestions I can offer:

1) Get ALL jewels with % increased maximum life (7% if possible) and Minions deal % increased damage, the rest of the stats are up to you. This will increase your HP by a lot.

2) Unallocate the small passive just after Spiritual Aid and reallocate passives into the jewel socket near Stamina. Put another one of the jewels mentioned here.

3*) Reduce your attack speed so that cyclone has an attack rate of 5.2 or less (*but only if you are seeing that the nova triggers less often than every 0.38s).

4) Try to find a better belt similar to the one showed in the guide. It will increase your HP a lot. Don't worry if you end up not being capped on chaos resistance, you only need to have enough to counteract the degen from Forbidden Taste (about 50% chaos res total will put you at 0 net life regen).

5) This is not related to items or the passive tree, but perhaps there are changes that can be made to your playstyle. Remember to keep moving.

I can't think of anything else that could easily be changed, try to follow the gear section in the guide and obtain similar items.

PoB
Последняя редакция: Moosseolini. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 13:49:22

OK guys update, I am in act 9, level 63 and so far the build is working out much better than i anticipated. I have my 6 staff but its not crafted yet (work on it when i get to maps) , but this is absolutely so far destroying the game, leveling was an absolute breeze, i got a prefect rolled cooldown helm with the purity enchant and tied together with a perfect rolled mana reserve for purity ring its better than i thought, basically, with the purity's fully 6 linked, they barely take up any mana reserve, so i am able to fit in pride, war banner, and flesh and stone. and still have a decent amount of mana left over, about 15% or so.

I think this is going to be very strong, i do notice the cooldown issue a bit with the geoffirs legacy helm, but i mean the purity sentinels are doing an amazing job cleaning up, i still need to add support spectres and i have a feeling this build is going to feel really amazing, i only have one ascendancy done so far as well. I have really high hopes for this build, i am still using static strike and im using leap slam bc they both feel really good and no issues with static strike yet.

I will keep you guys updated as i go a long i still ned to craft vuln on hit ring, +1 ammies, and of course, finish the 6 link staff.

cheers guys :)
Your build is amazing.
I rlly happy to play it, TY!

Could you help with a craft plz.
I Have spend like 6 000 alteration and didn't hit +1 level of Soceted gems not even once.
Item level 55, I tried different staffs...
Then I found on poeb.tw there are no mod like I want... and I am disappointed. what could I do wrong?

Or I just unlucky?
"
baby_bot2 написал:
Your build is amazing.

I Have spend like 6 000 alteration and didn't hit +1 level of Soceted gems not even once.
Then I found on poeb.tw there are no mod like I want... and I am disappointed. what could I do wrong?

Or I just unlucky?

Level of socketed gems is only for chests i believe. Read the crafting info in the guide on page one.

Level of all spell skill gems can be rolled with alts for staves, daggers, wands and sceptres.

Level of socketed support gems can be crafted after you unveil it from betrayal members if i'm not mistaken.

I think the staff has to be a caster staff too whatever that is called now.
Последняя редакция: kompaniet. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 10:26:07
"
baby_bot2 написал:
Your build is amazing.

Or I just unlucky?

Make sure that the weapon you are crafting is a Warstaff. Only Warstaves can roll the "+1 to level of socketed gems" mod.
"
Make sure that the weapon you are crafting is a Warstaff. Only Warstaves can roll the "+1 to level of socketed gems" mod.

OMG!!!
Bro, Thank You. I thougth that okay any staff with +% to chance block attack damage. didnt notice that i need WARSTAFF.
I Have spend 7R Alts, I made like 8 staffst with +2 level to spell gems xDD.

now i bought Warstaff and spend 5 alts to make what i need =)
Hope it is my last noob question =)
I get 1101 mana and good mana regen.
So it looks like I can easy go with War banner, pride and zealotry.
BUT if I activate all of them, I got 55 free mana, and it enough for flame dash, but if one of holy relics dies — I can't revive it, they need 76 mana, and as I understand it would be even more. How could you deal with it?
OK guys, I have a new update, the following is some of the upgrades I made and crafted everything myself,

SO i finished my staff, got lucky and hit with only 25 alts, and then regal, also i decided to go with 2 pure agony in the medium cluster jewels for a total of 6, YES I SAID 6 sentinels for purity and OMG its insane, its like having zombies but with a tanky guardian, I also got a cheap 6 chest with the herald of purity in there, and i was able to make my vuln on hit ring, i still need to craft my +1 ammie, but i am deciding if i want to go all out and combine 2 ammies for +1 to INT and STR, but that will be tru end game, so far the build is absolutely amazing, I am using withering jar to keep full 6 sentinels up at all times and still using static strike to fly through the maps, and still using leap slam. I have a couple of open sockets, so my mind has been thinking, not sure what i want to do, My next upgrades are going to be 21 purity and relic gems, then level 4 empowers, then craft chest then
the ammie, but so far, my god, i am flying through t10+ maps, and bosses absolutely get one tapped even in the fog. This is still one of the best builds out there and highly underrated

Ill keep you guys more posted on my updates as they come along :)

PS, you will see one of my medium cluster jewels i fucked up and it has 6 additional small passives, make sure it has only 4, so you save yourself 2 points, I am currently trying to craft a new one with 4 passives like the other one i have

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация