[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Hi there. Could u please post a tree for cluster jewels?
"
NH_samurai написал:
Hi there. Could u please post a tree for cluster jewels?

I've added a cluster jewel section to the guide.
Level 91. 7600 life. Atlas level 5 so far. 2,8 million dps. Going alright. Map drops are kinda bad this league.

In the process of upgrading some gear. Next up is probably my breach ring and do some lab runs to get the proper boot enchantment. Chaos res is positive. People say it's important to have.

Using the flask panteon and the one that lets me avoid chained projectiles.

Pob if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/S6cTvctt
Последняя редакция: kompaniet. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 13:54:22
Hey wondering if someone can look at my pob and tell me if I am at the right attack speed / cooldown .. I am so bad at math lol

If I am not plz tell me how to fix it!

https://pastebin.com/zCRSF4VP
"
Destreaga написал:
Hey wondering if someone can look at my pob and tell me if I am at the right attack speed / cooldown .. I am so bad at math lol

So, PoB is telling you that the relic nova cooldown is 0.39s. The way PoB gets this number is by taking the base cooldown of the relic nova, 0.3s, and dividing by 1 - the cooldown recovery speed on Geofri's Legacy.

This gives us {0.3 / (1 - 0.24) = 0.3947...}

This is our real cooldown, and we can get a more accurate estimate of our Cyclone's ideal attack rate using this number instead.

We now need to see how many cooldowns per second we are able to get with this relic nova cooldown, so that we know how often our Cyclone needs to hit. This is easily done, all we have to do is:

{1 / 0.3947... = 2.5333...}

Now we know that we can trigger the holy relic nova 2.5333 times every second. This is also the attack rate that we want Cyclone to have, so that Cyclone hits every time the relic nova is not on cooldown. Now, it might be hard to get cyclone's attack rate so low, but having Cyclone's attack rate as a multiple of this number also means that Cyclone will hit when the relic nova is off cooldown.

So, if out Cyclone attack rate is 2.5333, or 5.0666, or 7.6000, or any other multiple of the cooldowns per second we calculated, we will be able to trigger the holy relic nova whenever it comes off cooldown, maximising our DPS.

tl;dr: cylcone's attack rate should be just under 5.067 for you.
Последняя редакция: Moosseolini. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 11:36:23
"
Moosseolini написал:
"
Destreaga написал:

So, PoB is telling you that the relic nova cooldown is 0.39s. The way PoB gets this number is by taking the base cooldown of the relic nova, 0.3s, and dividing by 1 - the cooldown recovery speed on Geofri's Legacy.

This is our real cooldown, and we can get a more accurate estimate of our Cyclone's ideal attack rate using this number instead.

We now need to see how many cooldowns per second we are able to get with this relic nova cooldown, so that we know how often our Cyclone needs to hit. This is easily done, all we have to do is:

Now we know that we can trigger the holy relic nova 2.5333 times every second. This is also the attack rate that we want Cyclone to have, so that Cyclone hits every time the relic nova is not on cooldown. Now, it might be hard to get cyclone's attack rate so low, but having Cyclone's attack rate as a multiple of this number also means that Cyclone will hit when the relic nova is off cooldown.

So, if out Cyclone attack rate is 2.5333, or 5.0666, or 7.6000, or any other multiple of the cooldowns per second we calculated, we will be able to trigger the holy relic nova whenever it comes off cooldown, maximising our DPS.

tl;dr: cylcone's attack rate should be around 5.067 for you.

That last sentence might be a bit misleading, I think? I mean, if your attack rate is even slightly higher than that, you wont be triggering Holy Relics nova on cooldown. The attack rate should be either exact or slightly lower than that value, not "around", no?
Последняя редакция: nefczi. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 9:38:10
"
nefczi написал:
"
Moosseolini написал:

tl;dr: cylcone's attack rate should be around 5.067 for you.

That last sentence might be a bit misleading, I think? I mean, if your attack rate is even slightly higher than that, you wont be triggering Holy Relics nova on cooldown. The attack rate should be either exact or slightly lower than that value, not "around", no?

That's correct, let me edit to fix that.
"
Moosseolini написал:
"
Destreaga написал:

tl;dr: cylcone's attack rate should be just under 5.067 for you.

WOW, Thanks so much man!!
I still don't have the end game staff but after leveling and respecting I started doing red maps and the main issue I'm facing is relics' survivability

I think it might be chaos damage that's doing them in
Any tips?

I'm also using carrion golem with maim and feeding frenzy + spectres to increase dps

Put some more levels into the relic + some points into the sacrifice cluster. Hopefully things will stay alive now.

Had to drop the golem, that thing is way too squishy. Hope the spectres hold out. The frenzy charges they provide is a huge dps boost, at least according to POB.
Последняя редакция: snowmittens. Время: 30 марта 2020 г., 3:46:15

I was able to get the cluster jewels within my budget. I will be replacing Surging Vitality with Fettle later on. I agree with snowmittens. The relics are dying fast in the delirium fog.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация