[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
AmmarBlueEagle написал:
"
Moosseolini написал:
"
AmmarBlueEagle написал:

I purchased this staff for 5 chaos. It already has +1 to level of socketed gem and on top of that it has 27% increased attack speed (this should help make static strike feel smoother) and an open suffex. I just need to use Harvest craft to remove "+2 to level of socketed fire gems" (I think I can do that by selecting "Remove a random Fire modifier from an item", right????) so that I can have two open prefixes. PogChamp!

That's a good staff, but remember that we want both two prefixes open and a suffix to craft all of 'Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers', '+2 to level of socketed support gems', and 'Minions deal % increased damage'. Maybe there are harvest crafts that can help you remove chaos modifiers too?

The staff only has two suffix. Chaos damage + attack speed is a hybrid suffix, and crit chance is the second suffix

Ah, it's a hybrid mod. In that case definitely Pog.
"
Moosseolini написал:

The mod has a really low chance to roll. In regular softcore, will be much cheaper to just find one on the market with that mod. If you are playing in SSF, it may be more effective to go straight for a '+1 to socketed gems' warstaff, or even a '+2 to level of all spell skill gems' staff.

Yeah I'm sc trade league, just havent been lucky with currency. I have a +1 staff Im investing all my fusings into. Just wondering what I could / should do in the interim, as I dont have a +1 scepter.
Hey, I wonder if you could help me understand why is it important to match my cyclone AS with my cd on holy relic.

Overral i assume it has to do with losing casts over an extended period of time but it's really tedious trying to increase/decrease my cyclone AS and wanted to know what i lose from not doing it properly?
"
intothefiord написал:
"
VeroProDiGY написал:
So just unlocked Awakening level 4 and finished Uber Lab at level 90 (lul couldn't find last trial)

I think enduring cry is super busted especially spending the 3 points for it to be instant cast.

I have main 6 link setup and also have another 6 link chest in which I recommend running cast while channeling along with cyclone. I personal am running Purifying flame for some Conc ground effects to help heal me and my minions but you are free to try other things.

I thought about running a different 6 link but couldn't really come up with much besides maybe zombies or a golem. Anything else seemed like to big of an investment unless I'm missing something.

I have 2 other 4 links with Enduring Cry, Faster Casting Flame Dash and Second Wind and the other with Cast when Damage taken > Steel Skin > Enfeeble and Increased duration. Enfeeble could possibly be vulnerability until you get a ring for it maybe?

Otherwise I am max resists and having a blast. Hoping to do Sirius tomorrow when I get some tier 14 and 15 maps on Awakening 4 so we shall see. Looking to save up/farm for a Vanity Gem next and then look towards the multimod crafting

Your gears are great considering just 3 days into the league, you traded or crafted?

Grinding maps for money mainly. I crafted the staff myself. I bought a 6 link blue staff for 60c and rolled alterations and then regaled it. Geofris I bought for 24 chaos while leveing with all my leveling money. The rest of my gear is no more than 5 to 15 chaos a piece depending. Got some luckt steals I guess but also crafted some up as well.
"
Yelanah1992 написал:
"
VeroProDiGY написал:
So just unlocked Awakening level 4 and finished Uber Lab at level 90 (lul couldn't find last trial)

I think enduring cry is super busted especially spending the 3 points for it to be instant cast.

I have main 6 link setup and also have another 6 link chest in which I recommend running cast while channeling along with cyclone. I personal am running Purifying flame for some Conc ground effects to help heal me and my minions but you are free to try other things.

I thought about running a different 6 link but couldn't really come up with much besides maybe zombies or a golem. Anything else seemed like to big of an investment unless I'm missing something.

I have 2 other 4 links with Enduring Cry, Faster Casting Flame Dash and Second Wind and the other with Cast when Damage taken > Steel Skin > Enfeeble and Increased duration. Enfeeble could possibly be vulnerability until you get a ring for it maybe?

Otherwise I am max resists and having a blast. Hoping to do Sirius tomorrow when I get some tier 14 and 15 maps on Awakening 4 so we shall see. Looking to save up/farm for a Vanity Gem next and then look towards the multimod crafting

using increased duration even when on 20% quality seems to be the more optimal option together with enduring cry. Seems like you can get an uptime of roughly 4 secs on a 6 sec cooldown. which is easily to maintain 3 endurance charges and kinda freely use the short burst of heal whenever needed.

Thats a good point and I will try that. Atm I have a 4.8cd on cry and have no problem keeping the endurance charges but maybe 4 sec uptime on 6 second cd is better but I love the extra flame dash charge :P
hmm, ok sounds like maybe i will give cyclone a second try, will try to see if i can do something about the non stun immunity with cyclone, also i been looking at warstaves with some of the influence mods, since they werent available last time i played this build, i see a few options we can definitely try for the extra suffix (this would be with cyclone since attack speed wont be as necessary as with static strike, but one in particular looks nice, the crusader suffix ilevel 75 mod that says 50% chance to shock attackers for 4 seconds on block, which would be nice since shock makes the attackers take extra damage from all sources. since we are blocking all the time, this might be useful and might see some extra damage against bosses. there are a couple other ones, but this might be a staff i try to make on the side through the league while im using an easy one i craft first. there are some fossil ones too i see, like the socketed spells deal more spell damage, but i dont really like fossil crafting, and i have a feeling we wont be flooded with fossils this time around. either way, there are some decent looking staffs we can make now, so might be something i will have to try and have some fun with.

i will keep my progress throughout the league. going to kaoms first, but i think i am going to tray a ES version maybe this time around, like using shaves maybe, and get some more auras using blood magic, but i will start with kaoms first. I have 10ex to start with, dont know how long that will last for all the crafts i plan on doing, we shall see, going to start leveling tonight!
"
BasedAbuelo написал:
Hey, I wonder if you could help me understand why is it important to match my cyclone AS with my cd on holy relic.

Overral i assume it has to do with losing casts over an extended period of time but it's really tedious trying to increase/decrease my cyclone AS and wanted to know what i lose from not doing it properly?

The worst case scenario is if your cyclone attack speed is slightly higher than the relic cooldown. In that case, your relic will trigger their nova later than they should (which depends on your cyclone hit rate).
Guys I think there's something broken with Geofri's Legacy. No matter what rolls it has, the cooldown of the relic nova always goes up to 0.4s. If you can, can you confirm this somehow for me?
"
Moosseolini написал:
Guys I think there's something broken with Geofri's Legacy. No matter what rolls it has, the cooldown of the relic nova always goes up to 0.4s. If you can, can you confirm this somehow for me?

Can you check this in game or only in POB? I currently have a 23% one atm
"
VeroProDiGY написал:
"
Moosseolini написал:

Can you check this in game or only in POB? I currently have a 23% one atm

PoB may not be reflective of what is happening in-game, and so I would prefer to have it tested in-game.

The way I came to this conclusion was that, while using a level 6 static strike, and a Geofri's Legacy with a roll of 20% reduced cooldown recovery speed, my relics were only triggering on every 2nd hit from static strike. I want to see if these results are reproducable.
Последняя редакция: Moosseolini. Время: 23 июня 2020 г., 17:42:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация