[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Moosseolini написал:
"
VeroProDiGY написал:
"
Moosseolini написал:
Guys I think there's something broken with Geofri's Legacy. No matter what rolls it has, the cooldown of the relic nova always goes up to 0.4s. If you can, can you confirm this somehow for me?

Can you check this in game or only in POB? I currently have a 23% one atm

PoB may not be reflective of what is happening in-game, and so I would prefer to have it tested in-game.

The way I came to this conclusion was that, while using a level 6 static strike, and a Geofri's Legacy with a roll of 20% reduced cooldown recovery speed, my relics were only triggering on every 2nd hit from static strike. I want to see if these results are reproducable.

if this is true, do we 100% go cyclone then?
"
OmegaPeePeeClap написал:
"
Moosseolini написал:
Guys I think there's something broken with Geofri's Legacy. No matter what rolls it has, the cooldown of the relic nova always goes up to 0.4s. If you can, can you confirm this somehow for me?

if this is true, do we 100% go cyclone then?

If this is true, it means three things:
1) We can ignore the cooldown recovery on Geofri's Legacy and just look for resistances.
2) Our damage just got worse again >:(
3) We achieve perfect activation by using level 1 static strike.
I'm reaching t13+ maps and so far everything has been going good with the build. But I'm having issues with my relics dying.

Certain mobs, like Tul's frost aoe, hunter/crusader influenced mobs, and sometimes just randomly in large packs, they will just die. There's so much going on its hard to tell why, other than I think multi hit abilities seem really bad for them?

I know my gear is pretty bad, but I haven't had any issues besides some of these random mobs. I don't see how my relics can get more tanky, considering I have the gem setup you have, looking at the build I don't see any minion life/res stuff going on...

here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/Duvjauut

ignore the random skele zombies, I was screwing around, also threw in a warcry because I havent got a staff yet/any currency to buy it. also just lazy about fixing my cwdt setup.

just dunno how to upgrade my gear from here, I'm not sure of whats the best thing to invest in, considering dps does't feel like a problem.
-thanks
Последняя редакция: ComaCanadian. Время: 23 июня 2020 г., 23:57:50
"
ComaCanadian написал:
I'm reaching t13+ maps and so far everything has been going good with the build. But I'm having issues with my relics dying.

Certain mobs, like Tul's frost aoe, hunter/crusader influenced mobs, and sometimes just randomly in large packs, they will just die. There's so much going on its hard to tell why, other than I think multi hit abilities seem really bad for them?

I know my gear is pretty bad, but I haven't had any issues besides some of these random mobs. I don't see how my relics can get more tanky, considering I have the gem setup you have, looking at the build I don't see any minion life/res stuff going on...

ignore the random skele zombies, I was screwing around, also threw in a warcry because I havent got a staff yet/any currency to buy it. also just lazy about fixing my cwdt setup.

just dunno how to upgrade my gear from here, I'm not sure of whats the best thing to invest in, considering dps does't feel like a problem.
-thanks

Relics scale their health and damage very well with levels, perhaps you can buy a level 21 summon holy relic if you can afford it. Otherwise, you can try allocating the minion life leech node just before the Death Attunement notable, and some other minion health nodes if that isn't enough still.
"
Moosseolini написал:
"
ComaCanadian написал:

-thanks

Relics scale their health and damage very well with levels, perhaps you can buy a level 21 summon holy relic if you can afford it. Otherwise, you can try allocating the minion life leech node just before the Death Attunement notable, and some other minion health nodes if that isn't enough still.

This is the only issue I've been having with this build. I'm hoping once I get my empower three on my staff it will give the relics enough life to stay alive. Otherwise, I might make my way to the minion life leech node.
Последняя редакция: ohhhhbeeee. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 12:27:06
HI there, one of my first builds that I've tried to follow and have a a wee question. Endurance charges you mention in the guide but I've no idea how to generate them from what I've read in the guide..

I'm probably missing something completely obvious but it's the first time I've played with endurance charges and I've re-read the guide and just can't see it.
Последняя редакция: Shivva. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 12:53:56
"
Shivva написал:
HI there, one of my first builds that I've tried to follow and have a a wee question. Endurance charges you mention in the guide but I've no idea how to generate them from what I've read in the guide..

I'm probably missing something completely obvious but it's the first time I've played with endurance charges and I've re-read the guide and just can't see it.

AFAIK In the original POB I don't see a way to get charges either however in the new build you can spend 3 points to get Call to Arms, and then from their you can spend 4 points to get Blood less notable. Its 3% more life and not being able to be leeched on. Its much better spent then putting 4 points into any other 5 % maximum life nodes elsewhere.

This will give you Endurance charges, an instant cast Enduring Cry and 23% Maximum life and no leech mod.
Последняя редакция: VeroProDiGY. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 13:10:31
Preemptive sorry for not reading all the 40 pages, apologies if this has been already dealt with.

How about using Summon Skitterbots instead of Zealotry? You gain 18% shock and chill at max level and you can use Hypothermia instead of Controlled Destruction, the damage difference is negligible. You gain chill and chance to freeze enemies. Bonus opportunity for Inpulsa's for some sweet explosions.

That said, in a six link chest maybe run spectres (It of Tul, Arena Master) and Animate Guardian with Blind, Minion Life, Feeding Frenzy and Meat Shield. FF boosts relic damage, blind is defensive.

Animate Guardian has Kingmaker for culling strike, inc rarity and fortify to all. Victario's Flight for more movement speed. Southbound gloves for the inc life. Mask of the Stiched Demon for sustain, Leer Cast for damage. Garb of the Epheremal for being unkillable, Ambu's Charge for budget.

edit: Oh and you also gain Onslaught from the ascendancy for having enough minions.

Последняя редакция: iluus. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 13:34:47
"
Shivva написал:

We have 3 endurance charges from the mod '+1 to minimum endurance charges' on our rings and amulet.

As VeroProDiGY pointed out, you can also grab Call to Arms and use Enduring Cry in the build.
"
iluus написал:
Preemptive sorry for not reading all the 40 pages, apologies if this has been already dealt with.

How about using Summon Skitterbots instead of Zealotry? You gain 18% shock and chill at max level and you can use Hypothermia instead of Controlled Destruction, the damage difference is negligible. You gain chill and chance to freeze enemies. Bonus opportunity for Inpulsa's for some sweet explosions.

That said, in a six link chest maybe run spectres (It of Tul, Arena Master) and Animate Guardian with Blind, Minion Life, Feeding Frenzy and Meat Shield. FF boosts relic damage, blind is defensive.

Animate Guardian has Kingmaker for culling strike, inc rarity and fortify to all. Victario's Flight for more movement speed. Southbound gloves for the inc life. Mask of the Stiched Demon for sustain, Leer Cast for damage. Garb of the Epheremal for being unkillable, Ambu's Charge for budget.

edit: Oh and you also gain Onslaught from the ascendancy for having enough minions.

There is a good argument to be made for running Summon Skitterbots instead of Zealotry. Slightly lower damage for being able to chill enemies is a reasonable trade-off. However, you will need to find a little bit of extra dexterity from items to be able to slot it in.

Hypothermia is also useful but this time the dexterity requirement is too big to justify the swap in my opinion.

Running a six link instead of Kaom's Heart has always been a consideration for this build. Your setup sounds good, so I would encourage you to try it out and let us all know whether it is good or not.

Having onslaught consistently from the ascendancy is nice too, we were previously triggering it only sometimes from the use of Commandment of the Grave. I don't think it's as good as it normally is however, it just makes us move and attack a bit faster, not really boosting the damage of the relics.

I'll consider adding a section to the guide discussing alternatives.
Последняя редакция: Moosseolini. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 13:51:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация