[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

It mostly depends on your nova CD.
I found a spreadsheet somewhere that takes the server ticks into account regarding cooldowns and cooldown reduction, and for holy relic it's as follows.
(All numbers include the -20CDR from geoffris, additional CDR is just added on top.)

Basic relic: 0.4s
Not much to be said here.

Divergent relic: 0.33
It should be 0.3, but thats not actually the case. I did verify this with in game tests. You need exactly 2 additional CDR to get it to 0.299 or whatever, thats where 23 quality gems have their use.
It's obviously rediculously hard to get a 21/23 divergent relic.

Divergent relic +lvl 7 enhance: 0.23 sec
POB does not show this correctly, but you need 72% CDR on gear to hit the breakpoint to 0.2s cooldown in game.
lvl 7 enhance +20 quality relic is 68... yeah.

divergent relic +lvl 8 enhance (synth staff): 0.2s

Assuming you have a 20/20 or 21/20 divergent relic, enhance gets you from 0.33 to 0.23 and i therefore a 43% damage increase. Predator wins agains bosses.

When using lvl 8 enhance with sythesized staff, going from 0.33 to 0.2
is a 65% increase, enhance support wins.

If you DID have a 21/23 relic, the maximum use of enhance would be going from 0.3 to 0.2s, with an obvious 50% more DPS. Technically predator would still be slightly better here, but it comes down to a matter of preference here.
I just dislike predator and find it difficult to achieve suitable attack speed
with a 0.33s CD. But there's differences between cyclone and static strike as well when it comes to that.

I'm personally still working on synthesized staff, so I multimodded increased quality of gems instead..
Последняя редакция: Nephalon. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 23:36:35
Some napkin math about my char:

My guardian does 8.95M DPS w the divergent holy relic + phantasmal static strike setup using the very traditional staff w/ empower+minion dmg+controlled dmg+brutality+signal prey. Everything is min-maxed pretty much to the nines, but the char is also fairly defensively angled w/ Soul of Steel, Call to Arms, and most extra points in life/armor type stuff.

Swapping to Enhance over Controlled Destruction or Signal Prey?

5/20 Awakened Controlled Destruction is my weakest support gem offering 51.1% dmg increase from .96M -> 1.45M DPS per relic attack.

21/23 Predator//Signal Prey gives 62.9% dmg increase from .89M -> 1.45M DPS per relic attack if we consider a marked enemy. Although it is "only" a 29.2% dmg increase if not marking. That said, there is really no reason not be marking. If you need the damage because you're fighting Sirus/Maven/whatever, its very easy to mark and there's no reason not be doing it. For killing regular mobs, you're not going to spot the different between 7 and 9M DPS. The difference between 21/23 and 20/20 is quite trivial (about 1%) so it can be disregarded.

If we swap this gem for lvl4 Enhance w divergent holy relic, you can get the skill cooldown down from 0.3s to 0.23s. This gets us to 8.4M DPS, a far cry from the 8.95M DPS w Awakened Controlled Destruction or 8.7M DPS w a regular 20/20 Controlled Destruction.

And all of that is without considered how realistic it is to get from 3.33atk/s to over 4atk/s. A 20/23 Phantasmal Static Strike can't do it...

I don't believe that using Enhance lvl4 is the right call in place of Controlled Destruction or Signal Prey, unless for some reason you're incapable of marking a boss.

Non Guardian Ascendancies?

For looking at this, I basically used the same tree as the Guardian so much as was possible and also tried to look at simply how much damage came from the ascendency itself.

That would be;

Guardian: Guardian actually only offers about 15% dmg. About 10% from Radiant Crusader and about 5% from the Unnerve portion of Unwavering Crusade. You also get AoE for the Relic. Time of Need and Bastion of Hope are of course really solid defensive nodes. Many aspects of the Guardian nodes are wasted due to the nature of the Relics triggered casts... no cast speed bonus!

Necro: Necro has about 63% dmg!! The +2 skill gems of course is the juicy one, but Necro has also better small nodes. Very little else other than the damage. 47% damage if you take Bone Barrier over Plague Bringer. Necro has some options.

Champion: Inspirational alone gives 16.3% damage, which roughly matches Guardian, so I don't think I was crazy here. Worthy foe gives another 10% damage. Champion absolutely is a legitimate contender if if you can manage the tree placement -- not sure you can given how much initial travel is needed. If another aura can be snuck in over the traditional Pride+Zealotry+War Banner setup. If you really want to split hairs you may be able to swap Clusters in some way given the banner skills are now free from Champion (edit: cant beat Master of Command, so the banner bonus will be wasted). Would have to look. Staring at the tree, I think this can be done with a two full cluster ring setup and carving off the top half of the tree. May try to scrape together a PoB.

Lemme know if I botched anything.
Последняя редакция: Gescom. Время: 13 февр. 2021 г., 1:22:59
"
Nephalon написал:
It mostly depends on your nova CD.
I found a spreadsheet somewhere that takes the server ticks into account regarding cooldowns and cooldown reduction, and for holy relic it's as follows.
(All numbers include the -20CDR from geoffris, additional CDR is just added on top.)

Basic relic: 0.4s
Not much to be said here.

Divergent relic: 0.33
It should be 0.3, but thats not actually the case. I did verify this with in game tests.

Thanks for confirmation. I had them matched 1:1 recently and DPS dropped like a rock. I assumed that some baked in server tick timing // lag was the cause. It was "fixed" when I had the static strike beam rate dropped down another little bit.

As for the 21/23 divergent relic AND the synthesized staff being achieved in a league? Well, good luck. =D
Последняя редакция: Gescom. Время: 13 февр. 2021 г., 0:11:16
Chad High DPS 2x Cluster Champion
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/xBBtqVan
12M DPS (less AoE tho)
7.7k Life
10% evade, 64% phys reduction
1k regen, 14% unreserved mana
56/10/10/10 block, spell block, dodge, spell dodge
10% reduced dmg taken
20% less chaos rez than below

Plain~ish 1x Cluster Champion
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/KCLBjTjP
9.9M DPS (less AoE tho)
8.7k Life
10% evade, 64% phys reduction
1k regen, 18% unreserved mana
66/20/10/10 block, spell block, dodge, spell dodge
10% reduced dmg taken

vs the Plain~ish 1x Cluster Guardian
8.95M DPS
8.9k Life
0% evade, 60% phys reduction
75/20/10/10 block, spell block, dodge, spell dodge
big guardian regen and curse reduction, 20 extra all res

Could be neato. If another Aura comes out that is useful, Champion may take the cake over Guardian. If Aura stacking gets nerfed again, then the opposite.
Последняя редакция: Gescom. Время: 13 февр. 2021 г., 4:00:50
I think i'm a bit on the wrong path with my character right now, depending on overleech with soul tether for EHP and recovery while using the stampede for mobility.
It works somewhat, DPS is good, (around 8.2 million now, but far from min maxed),
some additional PDR from golem etc...

Just finishing my atlas right now then trying to get some harvests... way to go.

I'm playing with cyclone though, and thats a different game when it comes to attack speed. Just with a basic staff and commander of darkness i'm sitting at 4.x aps. Add in fenzy charges, and it's just WAY easier to go for 5 aps then 0.33/0.3. Right there, going all the way with enhance simplifies it a lot.

You can always add flesh and stone as another aura. The innate effect scales with aura effect just like everything else, the added phys taken from maim support does not. With a -mana cost Geoffris it's not too hard to do.

@Gescom
Im i wrong to think a more deterministic way too achieve a staff like yours would be to try and fracture one of the desired mods, or does further fossil crafting override this?
It's still very expensive, but in case of less then perfect luck would save a ton of currency.
Последняя редакция: Nephalon. Время: 13 февр. 2021 г., 9:38:53
"
Nephalon написал:

@Gescom
Im i wrong to think a more deterministic way too achieve a staff like yours would be to try and fracture one of the desired mods, or does further fossil crafting override this?
It's still very expensive, but in case of less then perfect luck would save a ton of currency.

I bought my staff with +1 skill and attack speed on it, along with two other junk mods. I used Harvest (as in I used TFT) to isolate and remove the mods. Check the tags! I think it was Remove Crit and Remove Fire or what-have-you. This got me down to the base. Then the usual multi mod, and Aug Chaos then guarantees Chaos Res. I looked at Conqueror slams, but I think the chaos res is the safest choice to get something good, and you can remove/add Chaos as needed to get a half-decent roll. The influence I just added with Harvest at the end for funsies.
Finally done... :)

Over 10 Million DPS... now i just need to get more tanky.
Последняя редакция: Nephalon. Время: 15 февр. 2021 г., 9:49:59
I made a Necromancer PoB going for Chaos Inoculation. Not sure how good it is, but I thought I should post it here:

https://pastebin.com/Cnuk6xhK
Very nice.
Here would be my no block double dps tripple regen variant based on your template combined with my current setup, what do you think of that?
Built in stun immunity as well, but in the long run it would be better to gather 35% stun avoidance from jewels instead of chest.

https://pastebin.com/1Pr7A8WN

(PoB Update only for gear/auras, not minmaxed for resists, support skills etc)

Going this way DPS would be slightly less then currently, but higher EHP then now.

New goals yay, will defeinetely try it out.
"
Nephalon написал:
Finally done... :)

Over 10 Million DPS... now i just need to get more tanky.

Congrats! :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация