[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Hi Moosseolini. Thanks you the Witch PoB, getting max attack/spell block makes it an attractive alternative. I'm looking forward to playing holy relic (as guardian, necro, or maybe jugg) next league since I'm a bit burned out right now. I was wondering what you thought about supporting holy relic with summon phantasm support since they scale similarly. I think clear is worse but single target might be better. I was also wondering what you think about harmony of purpose. With how well we can generate charges and how well charges scale with minions, it might make vicious bite worth using. Just thinking about ways to make the large cluster feel better since our options feel underwhelming, but at the same time, there's nothing else nearby on the passive tree that's appealing (expect maybe endurance charges if you take harmony of purpose). That being said, I couldn't find any information on holy relic's crit chance, but even if it's low, I feel like the 200% crit chance per power charge + zealotry would be worth it.
Последняя редакция: raie2. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 20:28:50
I've stacked enough mana reservation that I can use another 25% aura (while keeping Increased Duration for static strike on the boots) and still have some mana to work with. Apparently the best choice damage wise is Flesh and Stone, but I'm not sure if I might be missing something else. Maybe one of the Aspects instead? Anyone did something similar?

My ultimate dream is to get a helmet corruption for even more reduced mana usage, but it's a pain to get helmets with the correct enchantments and my last few corruptions were a bust.

That said, i'm actually enjoying this endgame gearing. It's fairly hard to get more damage once your relics are doing 1M+ per on PoB (not counting the "real" calculations), but it's in a interesting way where you can try to find alternatives for some extra oomph. I'm currently using a staff with the incursion mod and trying to elevate redeemer gloves, for example. Could still use the synthethized +1 staff but I think I'd rather keep the 20% block chance for now
Последняя редакция: AdvancedWind. Время: 16 февр. 2021 г., 13:31:35
I was looking for a new build to play on Hc ritual and saw some Guardians having 10k hp using staffs with Relics. Went for youtube and saw some videos with Static Strike and a not very good clear speed or zooming in general.

Then i found this guy channel:

https://youtu.be/Oqpj6iR_SaY

I cant import his profile on POB since it has Chinese/Japaneses characters. So i digged a little bit and found his proile on Poe Ninja.

https://pastebin.com/b4CjVymg

After watching his recent videos, where he shows the build on End game bosses or full delirium maps. The damage on his build its so high and he's fast as fuck, even in full delirium, just zooming around. Theres a 7 seconds Hunter video where the boss takes a punch and half his hp drops in a second.

I dont think i can min max this much on HC because i need to be more safe, having more HP/Defenses, etc and heres my question:

How much damage i need to feel "ok" for A8 bosses and maps while mantaining a good clear speed like the video above?

This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
"
Mawwk написал:
I was looking for a new build to play on Hc ritual and saw some Guardians having 10k hp using staffs with Relics. Went for youtube and saw some videos with Static Strike and a not very good clear speed or zooming in general.

Then i found this guy channel:

https://youtu.be/Oqpj6iR_SaY

I cant import his profile on POB since it has Chinese/Japaneses characters. So i digged a little bit and found his proile on Poe Ninja.

https://pastebin.com/b4CjVymg

After watching his recent videos, where he shows the build on End game bosses or full delirium maps. The damage on his build its so high and he's fast as fuck, even in full delirium, just zooming around. Theres a 7 seconds Hunter video where the boss takes a punch and half his hp drops in a second.

I dont think i can min max this much on HC because i need to be more safe, having more HP/Defenses, etc and heres my question:

How much damage i need to feel "ok" for A8 bosses and maps while mantaining a good clear speed like the video above?

Hey Man! Great find. Looking at the POB its pretty damn impressive.

I have played a ton of this build this league. i have a fraction of this damage. I do about 50% of his total DPS via POB. It is enough to kill A9 Serius and all red maps easily. Super tanky.

I struggle with enough pure burst for Maven A9.

Can you please link this build your followings POE Ninja? Or paste the name to find? Very interested to see what else i could scrape off his build.
"
Nirvanatone написал:

I have played a ton of this build this league. i have a fraction of this damage. I do about 50% of his total DPS via POB. It is enough to kill A9 Serius and all red maps easily. Super tanky.

Can you please link this build your followings POE Ninja? Or paste the name to find? Very interested to see what else i could scrape off his build.

I saw your profile, how do you feel in terms of clear speed? Im not sure what route i should take because a full block Necro seems to be good aswell, also having extra minions as meat shields.

Heres the poe ninja from the build:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/%ED%8A%B9%EA%B8%89%EC%97%B4%EC%B0%A8/Ritual_holy?i=0&search=item%3DVictarios-Influence%2CGeofris-Legacy

I cant link the profile because the Chinese characters.
Totems for life!
Последняя редакция: Mawwk. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 11:42:45
"
Mawwk написал:
"
Nirvanatone написал:

I saw your profile, how do you feel in terms of clear speed? Im not sure what route i should take because a full block Necro seems to be good aswell, also having extra minions as meat shields.

Heres the poe ninja from the build:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/%ED%8A%B9%EA%B8%89%EC%97%B4%EC%B0%A8/Ritual_holy?i=0&search=item%3DVictarios-Influence%2CGeofris-Legacy

I cant link the profile because the Chinese characters.

Thanks for the link, if i were to do it over I would have gone with something more like the build of the chinese guy you linked.

The main reason, this build guide isnt optimized for true end-end game framing at speed. It can be done but its clunky and slow.

Don't get me wrong I am very happy this guide exists, its a new skill I had not used before and easy to follow. I am just feeling the hard ceiling on optimization of late game.

Notable the build you linked, his gear is really expensive. Specifically his staff is really hard to roll, very expensive.
"
Nirvanatone написал:

Thanks for the link, if i were to do it over I would have gone with something more like the build of the chinese guy you linked.

The main reason, this build guide isnt optimized for true end-end game framing at speed. It can be done but its clunky and slow.

Don't get me wrong I am very happy this guide exists, its a new skill I had not used before and easy to follow. I am just feeling the hard ceiling on optimization of late game.

Notable the build you linked, his gear is really expensive. Specifically his staff is really hard to roll, very expensive.

Alright, so somehow i was able to import that guy profile on POB and checking everything i could that is real for a boss fight like, Frenzy/Power charges from monkeys, Pride maximum effect, Predator, etc.
POB showed me a basic 4,2 million dps per Relic at 0,22 Cd or something. I cant even translate in how much damage is this in a real boss fight tbh because i see people with 500k POB tooltip saying they do 10m damage.

So for Hc, i did some changes to be more realistic without all those clusters and adding more life. The Guardian is going to be using Kingmaker, Leer Cast, Victarios Flight, so i can use Cyclone/Cwc/Desecrate/Bone Offering. Spectres are going to be Monkeys from a7.

I came out with this (Removed helmet enchant, 1 whole cluster setup, made a new Staff, Lowered Empower and Enhance to level 3, Grabbed a Fuckton of life nodes and idk what his Timeless jewel gives so i keept that one since its cheap.

https://pastebin.com/ieHZLgBx

This is a 1,8m damage Relic with 5,5k+ Life and 2k Es coming from Replica Soul Tether, 75/45 Block and 43% Phys Reduction.

Totems for life!
I killed Maven, but it's a long time. This build rip for me, thanks GGG :(
👀
Последняя редакция: denhol. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 16:12:29
For everyone still wanting a staff, got my old one for sale:

THe Spectral Spirits count toward minion count for guardian onslaught or necromancer bone armor bonus, and it's failsafe ready for multicrafting.
(can provide the crafts as well if you don't have the recipes)

100c is enough, just want it out of my storage.
Just search on Trade for it, thought this would be the bast place to advertise for it if it's allowed.
Последняя редакция: Nephalon. Время: 19 февр. 2021 г., 4:07:05
"
Mawwk написал:
"
Nirvanatone написал:

Alright, so somehow i was able to import that guy profile on POB and checking everything i could that is real for a boss fight like, Frenzy/Power charges from monkeys, Pride maximum effect, Predator, etc.
POB showed me a basic 4,2 million dps per Relic at 0,22 Cd or something. I cant even translate in how much damage is this in a real boss fight tbh because i see people with 500k POB tooltip saying they do 10m damage.

So for Hc, i did some changes to be more realistic without all those clusters and adding more life. The Guardian is going to be using Kingmaker, Leer Cast, Victarios Flight, so i can use Cyclone/Cwc/Desecrate/Bone Offering. Spectres are going to be Monkeys from a7.

I came out with this (Removed helmet enchant, 1 whole cluster setup, made a new Staff, Lowered Empower and Enhance to level 3, Grabbed a Fuckton of life nodes and idk what his Timeless jewel gives so i keept that one since its cheap.

https://pastebin.com/ieHZLgBx

This is a 1,8m damage Relic with 5,5k+ Life and 2k Es coming from Replica Soul Tether, 75/45 Block and 43% Phys Reduction.

Just remember too adjust your attack time, in that PoB it's totally off.
CD 0.23 and attack speed of 4.88/s does not match at all.
Eighter get Enhance to 4 and multimod +2 support/quality of gems, or drop enhance for controlled destruction and try to get your attack speed to 5.9-5.95. The latter is more damage, sacrificing the minion damage on staff is a big loss. I'ts harder to achieve though. Enhance is only viable with a synthesized staff like mine (bad for HC) or one that has a +1 dex gems suffix.

For block staves, +1 dex gems and lvl 8 enhance is your second highest DPS option, absulute best would be +1int/+1str suffix, +1gems/+2suppert/minion damage prefix staff together with a (mandatory) 21/23 divergent relic and 6.65 attack speed. Good luck getting that xD

Other then that it's looking good.
Последняя редакция: Nephalon. Время: 19 февр. 2021 г., 9:08:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация