What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Four

"
LowBudget780 написал:
I get what you are saying but Windows 7 days are over and it's time to move on.

Ah yes, no real evidence/reason why, just "it's time to move on, because Microsoft (which has a vested $$$ in you doing so) said so!"

"
DamageIncorporated написал:
A few things just aren't supported, like ASW with a Oculus Rift. Sticking with Windows 7 makes as much sense as sticking with Windows XP. ie: it doesn't.

Okay, you've named one, incredibly niche thing. (i.e, it's for people who care about VR, and who have a weaker video card)

Beyond that, I see the recycled "yeah, there's another with a HIGHER NUMBER, so obviously it's dumb to not immediately buy it."

So many people that just blindly buy the new shiny thing when it comes out. Do y'all trash your car when the new model year comes out, too?
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
This new PoE style is stupid. I'm sorry, but melee in this game, other than purely defensive builds, requires you to kill the enemy quickly. I shouldn't be getting 1 shotted on yellow maps at 85 with 50% phys reduction and 76% resist all, and about 4.5k health. Yes, I know it's not a lot, but a t6 map metamorph? Come on. GGG promised that Ten Cents involvement wouldn't change their game, or how they make it. Really? Let's start...

After Ten Cent becomes GGG masters....

1) PoE consoles
2) PoE mobile
3) 5 leagues that had gamebreaking bugs that weren't even fixed a month in.

I mean come on, we are 4 weeks into the league, and you finally decided to fix your generals from legion from, you know, NOT CRASHING players when breaking out.. As I have said before. Don't release your leagues and major game changes during a holiday if you don't want to fix and maintain your game during holidays. Seriously, it's Jan 7th and you just reported that most of your team is back from the holidays. What? I don't know about you, but my job required me to be back at work on the 27th, then I had new years eve off, and new years day, then I worked from 2nd until now. I prefer to use my days off during, you know, days when I'm not needed at my job. If I took off work during weeks of the holiday there would be many customers without heating. Shame on some of your staff just taking off during league launch for weeks. Yes, they have lives, but shame on you GGG for releasing a league during the holidays if you expect most of your staff that are maintaining the game to leave.
tries to fight sirus
miss up the storms
storms block the arena entrance
10/10 boss design good work ggg can we get a fix for this?
Please Fix the memory leak on windows 7 64bit.
"
Since last patch I crash constantly every 2nd or 3rd map to some "terrain missing error". You should put back old patch and go to vacation again, its same as last league where "patching crashes" created even more crashes.

Thanks.

They should get back to very start of the league without all those "fixes" and "patches" they did after. Or at least compare that version with current one and see where is the difference because something clearly went wrong at that moment.
Последняя редакция: de99ial. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 16:23:48
"
AdamSanders написал:
"
Fischguts написал:
"
NightLander1 написал:
Typing to this chat without 30+ challenges, yikes!

I bet you're fun at parties but yea would totally have more challenges if the game was playable for me.

Please fix the Windows 7 memory leak.

Support from Microsoft for windows 7 ends January 16th. You should expect the same from other developers.

It was free to upgrade to windows 10.(still is)

It takes less than an hour to use the windows media creation tool to upgrade to windows 10.

there is no such thing as a "free upgrade" in capitalism.
you always pay, even if it's just with your personal data they sell.

the moment win10 stops phoning home to china and russia (imagine, it would) i buy a enterprise version.

if it doesn't, i hope it gets banned in europe soon, especially for governmental usage
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio написал:

there is no such thing as a "free upgrade" in capitalism.
you always pay, even if it's just with your personal data they sell.

the moment win10 stops phoning home to china and russia (imagine, it would) i buy a enterprise version.

if it doesn't, i hope it gets banned in europe soon, especially for governmental usage

Holy Shit paranoid much boomer?

*shhhhh I hear a black helicopter overhead...someone turn off Alexa...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Complaining about the need to upgrade your OS to the newest version 5 YEARS after it came out is insane. Do you complain that you can't play PS4 games on your PS3? That is effectively what you are doing. Tech and software advances, and insisting that the rest of the world keeps making their games work on your 11 year old OS is silly.

Wanna wear your tinfoil hats and refuse to upgrade? Fine. Don't keep complaining about the rest of the world leaving you in the technological past, while probably posting from your smart phone that is sharing far more of your private data than Win 10 ever will.
"
ebsixtynine написал:
Complaining about the need to upgrade your OS to the newest version 5 YEARS after it came out is insane. Do you complain that you can't play PS4 games on your PS3? That is effectively what you are doing. Tech and software advances, and insisting that the rest of the world keeps making their games work on your 11 year old OS is silly.

Wanna wear your tinfoil hats and refuse to upgrade? Fine. Don't keep complaining about the rest of the world leaving you in the technological past, while probably posting from your smart phone that is sharing far more of your private data than Win 10 ever will.

I have 2 machines. In one I already use win10 for some time BUT my gaming machine still on win7. I dont personally care much about privacy so f it if they "monitor" me or not, only reason I kept win7 was performance. Althouth both machines are similar I have far better performance with win 7 on ark and poe (before this doom patch....).

Anyway I tried to install win 10 on my gaming machine and indeed take a lot more time for the memory to fill out but still leaks and after 1 hour or so the game starts to lag badly.

So is not a "win7" problem. It is more serious on win7 yes but it is another thing that is causing the problem and its unreleated to operational system
Hey things are bad, but ur win10 problems is something personal. I had game running for about 12 hours both in background and active didnt have any problems.
Последняя редакция: myhorseisamaz1ng. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 17:01:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация