What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Four

"
IHellBoundI написал:
I have 2 machines. In one I already use win10 for some time BUT my gaming machine still on win7. I dont personally care much about privacy so f it if they "monitor" me or not, only reason I kept win7 was performance. Althouth both machines are similar I have far better performance with win 7 on ark and poe (before this doom patch....).

Anyway I tried to install win 10 on my gaming machine and indeed take a lot more time for the memory to fill out but still leaks and after 1 hour or so the game starts to lag badly.

So is not a "win7" problem. It is more serious on win7 yes but it is another thing that is causing the problem and its unreleated to operational system

I question better performance from a Win 7 machine, but that could simply come down to the hardware vs optimization. I've never had a machine actually run worse after a Win 10 upgrade other than some ancient laptops with now out of date hardware. Irrelevant though.

It seems to me something to do with your setup. I've not had any leak at all from a Windows 8 gaming machine or a Windows 10 gaming machine. (I have an 8 at work due to problems with making 10 work with old peripherals that are too numerous to upgrade atm, but in the process) Far more people are having my style of experience than your style, which of course is anecdotal. It would seem that the problem isn't with the game's software or the OS then, and makes me think something is wrong on your end. What that is, no freaking clue. It could be something as silly as a background process that you have turned on that most people don't that's interfering. Why everyone immediately assumes it's the developer's fault and not their own bugs me.
"
myhorseisamaz1ng написал:
Hey things are bad, but ur win10 problems is something personal. I had game running for about 12 hours both in background and active didnt have any problems.

That's why its strange. Probably some hardware imcompability? But only happened after the hotfix so for sure something was changed that caused this imcompability. Old better times that u could simply rollback to older patch and fix the problem.... and wait for a working new patch.

"
ACGIFT написал:
"
AdamSanders написал:
Support from Microsoft for windows 7 ends January 16th. You should expect the same from other developers.

Ah, yes, the good 'ol "Oh, well MSFT wants everyone to swap to their newer, bloated, spyware-laden system, so that's good enough reason to demand everyone else punish anyone who doesn't follow what MSFT wants like good little robots."

win7 has the same telemetry stuff. it was added after win10 launched. i prefer linux, but poe doesn't run easily on it. win7 - much like winxp - is an ancient pos. let it die!
Win 10 users have consistently reported the same memory leak issue. Over and over, in every thread about this memory leak.

Whatever your opinions on Widows, this is not a Win 7 issue. Correlation is not causation, blah blah blah.

Win 10 computers are simply more likely to be newer and therefore have more memory for PoE to gobble up. So we see FEWER - but NOT zero - players reporting the identical issue with Win 10.

So you guys decided too drop fixing "Metamorph bosses can't be frozen"?
"
ACGIFT написал:

So many people that just blindly buy the new shiny thing when it comes out. Do y'all trash your car when the new model year comes out, too?

hahaha...wot? Windows 10 is not new.
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
"
ACGIFT написал:

So many people that just blindly buy the new shiny thing when it comes out. Do y'all trash your car when the new model year comes out, too?

hahaha...wot? Windows 10 is not new.

Yup, and end of win 7 service life means end of end user security patches... hope these people have fun with their vulnerabilities...

10 is 4 and a half years old people, most are getting ready to replace their PC at that point.

7 is almost 10 and half... it was released when the core 2 duo's were the next big thing... that 3ghz dual core yo.
pls fix memory leak on win7
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
please optimize the game please optimize the game please I just wanna play
Good job GGG. Keep going, 😘

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация