[RIP Best build of 3.9]

The build is really fun, but at T13+ the survivability starts to suffer. My fault for loading up on too many uniques, but spore chest + blight gloves makes for lots of pretty secondary explosions. Two more anointments are nice too :)

By the way, if you don't want to mess with Frenzy for frenzy charges, Carnage Chieftain spectres works wonders. Couple with Raise Zombie and a Minion Life Support and they'll virtually never die due to chaingun Spirit Offering (life -> instant ES).
Leveling wise I found best way not to use any regrets which was reasonably ok was fireball. Zombies with meat shield, minion life and elemental army helped a lot also
probably a stupid Question, bad can this Build beat Uber Atziri?
And how about HoGM?
"
Immikern написал:
This EA build is fun, as a leauge starter it would probably be great if you can get the head for a decent price. But I feel like it probably won't have enough survivability for my taste, a bit like the iceshot does not. Some metas hit more than 8+k life in a hit. No easy way to build Dodge, evasion or block. Any suggestions on smart defensive options.

I think you will be positively surprised by the tankiness of the build. If you get used to it and learn to recognize the few occassions to dash out of a fight instead of just standing still and shooting (e.g. Sirus repetitive beams, etc.) you will basically never die.
However, if you really want to integrate the avoidance mechanics you mentioned, you can replace spirit offering by bone offering. In combination with rearguard, rumi's concoction and some nodes from the tree you almost achieve the maximum block chance for spells and attacks. Another option is to use vaal grace.

"
Twiiik написал:
"
Twiiik написал:
What would be the optimal EA gem setup?
I'm running EA + Burning dmg + barrage + combustion + ignite + Awakened Deadly ailments.
Considering switching combustion to GMP. But that would mean one more off colour socket :-/

Trying it out like this at the moment:

The optimal setup depends on the content you want to do and the currency you want to spend. For clearing I use:
EA - barrage - gmp - combustion - ignite proliferation - less duration
For bosses I replace less duration by elemental damage with attack skills and ignite proliferation by unbound ailments, since they have the same color. If you have a white socket you can use burning damage or deadly ailments instead of unbound ailments, which should give you even more damage.
If you want to omit combustion you should make sure that you still get to 100% chance to ignite!

"
erispope написал:
The build is really fun, but at T13+ the survivability starts to suffer. My fault for loading up on too many uniques, but spore chest + blight gloves makes for lots of pretty secondary explosions. Two more anointments are nice too :)

By the way, if you don't want to mess with Frenzy for frenzy charges, Carnage Chieftain spectres works wonders. Couple with Raise Zombie and a Minion Life Support and they'll virtually never die due to chaingun Spirit Offering (life -> instant ES).

Yeah, the blight uniques sound like fun, but well rolled es chest and gloves definitiely increase the survivability by a lot. And the clear is already really good, since the explosion radius of explosive arrow gets further expanded by the proliferation radius of ignite proliferation.
Carnage Chieftains are a cool option for frenzy charges. Note that I currently don't use frenzy charges and don't miss them at all, since the damage is already insane without them. By the way, due to the insane regen from spirit offering, the build allows you to use nearly any spectre you want - even the ones which are usually to squishy. So feel free to experiment ;)

"
spectrearc написал:
Leveling wise I found best way not to use any regrets which was reasonably ok was fireball. Zombies with meat shield, minion life and elemental army helped a lot also

Good idea! In general, I think that the leveling setup depends a lot on your play style and how familar you are with the game.
I prefer Arc over Fireball (even without any lightning damage nodes) due to the quality of life that the targeting behavior of the spell provides.

"
JTiYo написал:
probably a stupid Question, bad can this Build beat Uber Atziri?
And how about HoGM?

If you manage not to die to reflected damage from one of the clones, Uber Atziri is doable without problems.
I didn't test HoGM, but I doubt that it works well.

Please help to fight the climate change!
Последняя редакция: limonenovecento. Время: 3 февр. 2020 г., 5:57:14
Thanks for your Answer, my Char is almost ready to rock, only 2 Jewels missing, and currently I am thinking about the Passive Tree and my Gem Sockets, aswell as the Lethal Pride.

I can see you are not using it for the Keystone, can you recommend any Stats I should be looking for on the Notables? Currently sitting on +20 Strength mostly and one 5% increased Strenght, that way the Jewel gives me about 180 extra Life, but I think it can get better? I dont know to much about what's actual possible with this Jewel.
I've spent 3 Divines to get these Rolls, before I always got 2 Notes with Fortify Effect or Crit Multi..

Another Question, is the Elemental Overload Keystone worth it, if I can not fit in Orb of Storms on my Sockets? If not, should I maybe skip the Accuracy Notes and go for Resolute Technique?

Also can you recommend how much Mana I should keep unreserved to comfortably Map without Mana Flask? I have currently 288/1.699 but that is without the Precision Aura (again not enough Sockets..)

I see my APS going up to 9.17 and sometimes going down to 8.7 when the Mana is low. Without any Auras I can reach 10 APS, but I guess Fights won't last that long..

I also decided to go with Arctic Armour, mainly because I don't like that we otherwise have no Source of Chill, which is nice for the 1% Leech from our Belt, but I unfortunatly lose 2 Sockets this way because I need an Enlighten.

Have you played your Build without Lioneye's Paws? Can you recommend it?

Also, because I don't want to use Totems, I deciced to put my Blink Arrow, with my Flame Golem and the Spectres in a 6L Armor, with Elemental Army, Meatshield and Immolate Support, mainly because I don't want to 5-off-colour my Vaal Regalia.

Also last Question I almost forgot, for the Amulet Annoint do you think Lava Lash could be a good Idea? It has only a little bit more Damage and Multiplier than Arsonist, but is the Fire Penetration worth a Golden Oil?

"
UPDATE: At the moment I use Lioneye's Paws to apply Flammability and Temporal Chains via Curse on Hit both for mapping and for boss fights. This allows me to always have my explosive arrow totems in my 5L quill rain.

how do you get curse on hit via lioneyes and totem bow. According to description - curse on hit does not work on totems

Also for leveling I do not suggeest totems - these negate thief ring life and mana on hit....

Последняя редакция: ruubel. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 8:21:29
"
limonenovecento написал:
"
Immikern написал:
This EA build is fun, as a leauge starter it would probably be great if you can get the head for a decent price. But I feel like it probably won't have enough survivability for my taste, a bit like the iceshot does not. Some metas hit more than 8+k life in a hit. No easy way to build Dodge, evasion or block. Any suggestions on smart defensive options.

I think you will be positively surprised by the tankiness of the build. If you get used to it and learn to recognize the few occassions to dash out of a fight instead of just standing still and shooting (e.g. Sirus repetitive beams, etc.) you will basically never die.
However, if you really want to integrate the avoidance mechanics you mentioned, you can replace spirit offering by bone offering. In combination with rearguard, rumi's concoction and some nodes from the tree you almost achieve the maximum block chance for spells and attacks. Another option is to use vaal grace.

This I will look into myself. Started doing Tier 14-16 and doing quite ok. Although always some problems with 1-hits from badly made Metamorphs...

"
limonenovecento написал:

Скрытый текст
"
Twiiik написал:
"
Twiiik написал:
What would be the optimal EA gem setup?
I'm running EA + Burning dmg + barrage + combustion + ignite + Awakened Deadly ailments.
Considering switching combustion to GMP. But that would mean one more off colour socket :-/

Trying it out like this at the moment:

The optimal setup depends on the content you want to do and the currency you want to spend. For clearing I use:
EA - barrage - gmp - combustion - ignite proliferation - less duration
For bosses I replace less duration by elemental damage with attack skills and ignite proliferation by unbound ailments, since they have the same color. If you have a white socket you can use burning damage or deadly ailments instead of unbound ailments, which should give you even more damage.
If you want to omit combustion you should make sure that you still get to 100% chance to ignite!

I haven't tried any gem swap yet. Probably because I haven't faced any of the end game bosses yet. Will keep that in mind. Right now I'm trying to get used to a play style - it seems to me that trying to stay offensive through a map is a good way to stay alive.

I'm in the position to try out different gem setups with my new 5W1B chest. Also bought some more Awakened gems. The current setup is what I believe gave the highest numbers in the PoB + Google sheet.

About gems.
My next goal is to hoard currency so I can buy an Awakened Curse on Hit lvl 5/20-gem. That gem would give +1 curse and 24% chance to curse Hexproof enemies =O
--== Enjoying the game ==--
i just realised i was running anger with malachai's artifice - i am not a smart man lol

Guess herald of ash will do as well?
"
spectrearc написал:
i just realised i was running anger with malachai's artifice - i am not a smart man lol

Guess herald of ash will do as well?

Does that help with ignite?

I'm running Precision, Discipline, Flesh and Stone and Arctic Armour. Defense is my focus at the moment.
--== Enjoying the game ==--
First of all, Congrats for this build..... Really fun to play (solo, because when i play with friends I have to log with my other builds because they hate good FPS....XD)

Now, I never played with DoT build, so, maybe i`m doing something really wrong.
I`ve checked the Three and gear 100 times, and looks all fine for me, BUT at some weird random maps/bosses, i take too long to kill them.( 1min +) and random maps I can say 1 in 3 maps.....

Is something i`m missing?

Thank you in advance.

https://pastebin.com/z052z4AN my PoB

Ps.: I've been changing ignite proliferation with awekened deadly ailments.

Edit.: after the new patch notes I started to check the monster mods, the ones hard to kill....and probably this is the reason I would never find out. All (the ones I`ve check today) had the Vunerable to Fire Damage Mod..... XD
Последняя редакция: VictorHeisenberg. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 14:45:35

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация