[RIP Best build of 3.9]

Maybe this is the problem, again?

This week Patch note
-Fixed another bug where extremely strong Ignites sometimes dealt no damage.
yeah, its bug related, at my games too "vulnerable to fire damaga" units take so long. It does not make sense, but being buggy explains it.

basically. there are 3 type of gem sets:

totems

"burning setup" and "ailments setup" and from my obsevrvations - ailments beats burning setup at mapping-leveling although I suspect that at endgame with corrupted gems and additional nodes - burning setup may be stronger.

Последняя редакция: ruubel. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 17:15:55
"
VictorHeisenberg написал:
First of all, Congrats for this build..... Really fun to play (solo, because when i play with friends I have to log with my other builds because they hate good FPS....XD)

Now, I never played with DoT build, so, maybe i`m doing something really wrong.
I`ve checked the Three and gear 100 times, and looks all fine for me, BUT at some weird random maps/bosses, i take too long to kill them.( 1min +) and random maps I can say 1 in 3 maps.....

Is something i`m missing?

Thank you in advance.

https://pastebin.com/z052z4AN my PoB

Ps.: I've been changing ignite proliferation with awekened deadly ailments.

OMG....the after patch..... I`m in heaven..... Hope it keeps that way....

I will run a bunch of maps and try to test most mods

This is "THE" buid limonenovecento.

"
I will run a bunch of maps and try to test most mods

alva incursions are good for testing too. Especially boss killing time.

"Absolutely brutal!"
So far so good.

now i wipe the entire screen with a click on T16 maps with proliferation, with few exceptions, i have to hold my finger a little more.
Boss are dying in a few seconds.
The only problem now is metamorph, that if I hold the explosive arrow for more than 2 seconds after he spawn, the screen freezes with the explosion .... XD
I think we are back to the business....

BTW, a good upgrade for this Build would be something like this(my ice nova necro armour):

but with some life included.....The offering % raise our regen and max ES
Последняя редакция: VictorHeisenberg. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 18:38:40
"
JTiYo написал:
Thanks for your Answer, my Char is almost ready to rock, only 2 Jewels missing, and currently I am thinking about the Passive Tree and my Gem Sockets, aswell as the Lethal Pride.

I can see you are not using it for the Keystone, can you recommend any Stats I should be looking for on the Notables? Currently sitting on +20 Strength mostly and one 5% increased Strenght, that way the Jewel gives me about 180 extra Life, but I think it can get better? I dont know to much about what's actual possible with this Jewel.
I've spent 3 Divines to get these Rolls, before I always got 2 Notes with Fortify Effect or Crit Multi..

Another Question, is the Elemental Overload Keystone worth it, if I can not fit in Orb of Storms on my Sockets? If not, should I maybe skip the Accuracy Notes and go for Resolute Technique?

Also can you recommend how much Mana I should keep unreserved to comfortably Map without Mana Flask? I have currently 288/1.699 but that is without the Precision Aura (again not enough Sockets..)

I see my APS going up to 9.17 and sometimes going down to 8.7 when the Mana is low. Without any Auras I can reach 10 APS, but I guess Fights won't last that long..

I also decided to go with Arctic Armour, mainly because I don't like that we otherwise have no Source of Chill, which is nice for the 1% Leech from our Belt, but I unfortunatly lose 2 Sockets this way because I need an Enlighten.

Have you played your Build without Lioneye's Paws? Can you recommend it?

Also, because I don't want to use Totems, I deciced to put my Blink Arrow, with my Flame Golem and the Spectres in a 6L Armor, with Elemental Army, Meatshield and Immolate Support, mainly because I don't want to 5-off-colour my Vaal Regalia.

Also last Question I almost forgot, for the Amulet Annoint do you think Lava Lash could be a good Idea? It has only a little bit more Damage and Multiplier than Arsonist, but is the Fire Penetration worth a Golden Oil?

At the rate at which we shoot arrows , critting once shouldn't be a problem to trigger EO. Also, corpse pact indicates that enemies near corpses spawned are chilled or shocked. Taming also gives 10 percent chance.

I personally don't like Arctic armour because of how the phys reduction only works when stationary, personally am running herald, flesh and stone, precision atm. Will probably run discipline instead of herald for more survivability though.

Lionseyes are QoL, you can use vaaled gloves or shaper rings if u want but they're just the cheapest option and we need the 60 dex from it anyway
Последняя редакция: spectrearc. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 4:40:58
what anointemens do you suggest here ?

basically from 2 section: + energy shield, mana

and + fire damage, burning, pierce

there is no capstones for offering bonuses, right ?

Последняя редакция: ruubel. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 7:27:25
After patch I melt Metamorphs with the ease described by the OP. Perhaps Flammability was causing the same issue mentioned with vulnerable mobs? Kind of ironic, but anyhow.

"
ruubel написал:
"
UPDATE: At the moment I use Lioneye's Paws to apply Flammability and Temporal Chains via Curse on Hit both for mapping and for boss fights. This allows me to always have my explosive arrow totems in my 5L quill rain.

how do you get curse on hit via lioneyes and totem bow. According to description - curse on hit does not work on totems

Also for leveling I do not suggeest totems - these negate thief ring life and mana on hit....

The totem setup is in the bow, whereas the chest contain the "player-shot" exploding arrow (totems just add a few arrows to the already ridiculous explosions). Totems are only used for bosses since anything else dies less time than totem setup.

Because of this, the paws trigger on your own arrows only and not on the totem fired arrows, and rain down cursing arrows.

I personally run without totems because I want to get some use out of my minion nodes other than sheer +dmg.

As a side note, chain-gun Volatile Dead apparently carried me quite a far bit on its own when Exploding Arrows failed to ignite. I was half-and-half considering going CoC VD in bow.

EDIT(2):
For anointments I went for bow anointments as well as Essence Sap (to get mana leech, after swapping out Thief's Torment).

Bow anointments to me, are:
King of the Hill (should be better than Fending when you have enough crit)
Fending
Aspect of the Eagle
Master Fletcher
... and Avatar of the Hunt if you already have enough Accuracy (more DPS stats, 6% movement speed and 20% movement speed skill cooldown reduction)

I ended up going semi-broke after getting my Explodo-Witch up and running, so I have yet to anoint for King of the Hill / Master Fletcher. Aspect of the Eagle was nifty though, lots of goodies for the build + a bit of movement speed.
Последняя редакция: erispope. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 11:03:50
lots of decent opportunities for anointment - i cheaped out and took acuity, basically since i didn't have enough mana to run a high level precision (can't run enlighten 4 with the gem slots available), and it provides a nice chunk of everything

master fletcher looks realy nice though
Hi, have a question, i have pretty descent pc, Ryzen 2700x, 2080ti, 16gb ram. With this build, when i start shooting and the screen lights up, full of explosions and stuff, the game crush. Have you had this problem? or you hear someone having this issue? please let me know, and thanks! amaizing build!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация