[3.9] Self-Cast Ice Nova Necromancer [This build does not work anymore]

I assume you are referring to the lvl 92 metamorph necro you have. When I look at your profile it shows that you aren't fully geared and I can only see 1 jewel (grim lens) and that is not useful for this build. Some of the gems weren't leveled appropriately (GMP, culling strike, curse on hit, frostbite, and others)
So look at my profile, the guide, and maybe link your gear so we can better help.

If geared properly you won't ever kill yourself and most content will be ezpz.
Последняя редакция: Hamrfall. Время: 13 февр. 2020 г., 13:09:22
Hit 97 ))

New chest... still not ideal but I now have 10.8 es life.

Just did Vaal Temple deathless. I did not combine all 3 bosses into a metamorph. Someone said they had problems with Chimera. Just did 3x, and didnt touch my life pool. Going to try some Delve bosses next. Kurgal down.

Trying out a Green nightmare jewel by the Faith and Steel spot. Seems faster clear due to increase cast speed. Anyone good with POB want to look up its +/-?

Seems like immunity to shock or freeze on boots would be a plus.
Последняя редакция: Hamrfall. Время: 17 февр. 2020 г., 13:58:23
Hi, there are 2 different passive trees. Which one is the correct one? 1 in the Passive tree & POB and another one in Levelling section. Thanks.
"
hejnhoyoung написал:
Hi, there are 2 different passive trees. Which one is the correct one? 1 in the Passive tree & POB and another one in Levelling section. Thanks.

Use the leveling tree before level 68. When you hit 68, change the passive tree to the one in the passive tree section. Before level 68, you cannot equip the unique staff, so the optimal passive tree is different.
This looks like a cool, crazy build. I may test it out now for 3.10. Not entirely sure I can deal with the visual chaos but we'll see :)

Required great doesn't look too bad at all, how does it do as a league starter?
"
redmalloc написал:
This looks like a cool, crazy build. I may test it out now for 3.10. Not entirely sure I can deal with the visual chaos but we'll see :)

Required great doesn't look too bad at all, how does it do as a league starter?

While you can play this build as a league starter, I don't recommend it. This is because key uniques are very expensive at the very beginning of the league.
For example, scold's bridle was 29c on the second day and 5c on the 4th day in metamorph. On top of that, you have to link Pledge of Hands yourself. This build can work with 5-link, but 5-linking is not trivial at the start of the league, let alone 6-linking.

If you decide to play this build as a league starter, accept the fact that you'll struggle a little at the beginning. Here are some tips:
1) Buy "The Pact" divination cards instead of Pledge of Hands to save money.
2) Intuitive Leap was cheaper at the beginning of the metamorph league, so you might want to buy one asap.

thx its awesome
"
I want to change the Chemist's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline, which I don't use. I've considered The Sorrow of the Divine Sulphur Flask, but that's a bad idea? What?

I would rather use Bottled Faith, Atziri's Primise (gives chaos resist as well), or The Wise Oak for more damage.
Scion?
Will u make an upgrade after 3.10 patch ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация