[3.9] Self-Cast Ice Nova Necromancer [This build does not work anymore]

"
"
N0esy написал:
"
out of curiosity, you use MoM?

Yes, I'm testing it. I have only 500 mana left, but 1 point for 500 hp sounds nice.

I'm bored of running after a drop, so MoM: works well with normal combat. The problem appears with the higher order bosses - as I understand it, mana is eliminated by damage - I have nothing to deal damage - I do not recover my life and es?

Normally your mana regen is so high that this is not an issue. The only problem I see is against a big DoT, like Sirus's storm. If your chaos resist is not capped, chaos DoT will be problematic as well.
Added another Sirus video. I noticed Sirus uses mostly spells and evasion is useless. Therefore, in this video I replaced grace with zealotry. As you can see my DPS is pretty nice.
Tried ur build. Blew up my laptop and pc. Pls refund
"
agat написал:
Tried ur build. Blew up my laptop and pc. Pls refund

:), ya it will kick on the fan on my coolant system. Did you turn down some graphics settings? Also the more environmental effects in a map the worse it gets if you have a toaster or panini maker.
Последняя редакция: Hamrfall. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 21:06:14
Just one question regarding the ascendancy node "Corpse Pact".

So with this node, if I stand still and spam ice nova, first few casts are okay, as I keep doing it, it ends up keep consuming my hp, and ultimately, death.

I assume it's because of the attack speed as well as the cast speed that are increasing without any limit?

Do you think it has to do with my not-yet-enough ES or life? Currently with 2.8k life and 2.2k ES with spirit offering.
I did respec the node and am using the commander of darkness node at the moment.

thanks for the awesome build btw. I'm really enjoying it at the moment.
Последняя редакция: ghezet. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 23:05:41
"
ghezet написал:
Just one question regarding the ascendancy node "Corpse Pact".

So with this node, if I stand still and spam ice nova, first few casts are okay, as I keep doing it, it ends up keep consuming my hp, and ultimately, death.

I assume it's because of the attack speed as well as the cast speed that are increasing without any limit?

Do you think it has to do with my not-yet-enough ES or life? Currently with 2.8k life and 2.2k ES with spirit offering.
I did respec the node and am using the commander of darkness node at the moment.

thanks for the awesome build btw. I'm really enjoying it at the moment.

Yes, your assumption is correct. Spells supported by CWDT has a cooldown of 250 ms, so you can cast roughly 4 times per second at most. If the cast rate of ice nova exceed this limit (which you do) , you can no longer trigger spirit offering every cast of ice nova. You can see in my videos or the gif at the top of the guide that my ES is dancing. This sucks, but there are no ways to avoid it. The solution is to gain more ES from spirit offering to counter the self-damage. The ES gain from spirit offering is proportional to (base life) * (increased life + increased ES) * (effectiveness of offering). This is why i recommend to get as much life as possible. The increased effect of offering mod helps as well. Anyway, this situation becomes better and better as you level up.
Updated the guide (videos, gear, skill gem and FAQ sections). This is probably the last update in this league.
Последняя редакция: N0esy. Время: 1 февр. 2020 г., 4:37:07
Shout out to NOesy! This is the best build that I have used this league. I am currently L94 with 9.65 es+life with spirit offering up so pretty tanky. I stacked a lot of ES since it was cheap. There are MANY areas I can still improve gear. I love being able to solo t16 blighted maps. That was a big issue with my cyclone builds last league.
Последняя редакция: Hamrfall. Время: 1 февр. 2020 г., 9:41:42
"
Hamrfall написал:
Shout out to NOesy! This is the best build that I have used this league. I am currently L94 with 9.65 es+life with spirit offering up so pretty tanky. I stacked a lot of ES since it was cheap. There are MANY areas I can still improve gear. I love being able to solo t16 blighted maps. That was a big issue with my cyclone builds last league.

I'm glad you like it.

"
no regen maps- from my playing it follows that you can't play no regen mana. No regen life and es, you play smoothly with standard resources?

I don't understand what you mean, but you should not run no regen maps.
Thanks for sharing this sick build, been playing it for a little while now and definitely one of the most fun i've had. I'm trying to figure out what i should upgrade now that i have ~30ex, any ideas?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация