[3.11] LL Vortex Occultist (endgame/deep delve optimized)

"
Grozaa написал:
"
Lavinho написал:
Hi guys!

Can someone help me?

The DPS is pretty good but i feel like I'm dying more than I should with this build ;(

You are not playing my version of the build. If you want to have better defences then you need to switch from what you are using right now. You can search this thread, I've answered about items like rime gaze and prism guardian many times. Basically those items are focused on dps but you are losing a lot of survivability.

I made the changes and now it is much better in terms of survival. I kept the left side of the tree with reserved mana to be able to maintain the auras even without the enlighten 4. My focus now will be a better DPS and buy a watchers eye. Thanks for the help! <3
Hey man

Just a short question.. Playing your Build rn and it makes a lot of fun...
Is it Possible to fit Aspect of the Spider in it ? like the aspect a lot but,
or can we drop another aura for it ?
"
Nudelbrei1 написал:
Hey man

Just a short question.. Playing your Build rn and it makes a lot of fun...
Is it Possible to fit Aspect of the Spider in it ? like the aspect a lot but,
or can we drop another aura for it ?

I agree that Aspect of the Spider is very good. Fitting in into the build would be extremely difficult though. Of course the only consideration is reserving into mana pool. With two curses on blasphemy + discipline and using enlighten 4 using the current tree there is about 11% mana unreserved - which is already kinda low but sufficient for using vortex. So realistically to use aspect you would need to drop either discipline or one of the curses - I can't imagine how it could ever be worth it : discipline is just too good with ES, recharge and enabling watcher's eye; giving up a second curse when we already get extra curse for free with ascendancy also feels bad. Technically, you could maybe try to apply second curse with something like curse on hit - but there are no free gems slots, so probably would require a ring or corrupted gloves. Alternatively maybe you could make a huge investment with different tree pathing to get %reduced mana reserved nodes from notables and jewel corruptions.
Either way, to sum up: perhaps possible, but not worth it.
why you dont use frostbolt and frozen trail jewel to spam vortex on map? If i change frost bomb for FB it brake a lot this build or what?
"
ikswokor написал:
why you dont use frostbolt and frozen trail jewel to spam vortex on map? If i change frost bomb for FB it brake a lot this build or what?

First of all, frost bomb in this build is used as a rotation of triggered spells on 1h with the proper craft. It serves a purpose of applying cold exposure(very vital for dps), while hitting not even nearly as frequently as two other triggered skills(storm brand and orb of storms), which deal lightning damage to ensure enabling of Elemental Equilibrium.
If you want to directly replace frost bomb with frostbolt on that link, you will lose cold exposure and the EE will be way more inconsistent with cold damage frostbolts flying around in all directions.
If you are just wondering if the mechanic of casting vortexes on frostbolts as a way of improving clearing efficiency is worthwhile in this build - I'd say it doesn't fit the build and this type of clear will be very inconsistent - you can't really ensure for vortexes to end up in proper places, and given that this build uses curses and auras you want to be close to the enemies while killing them anyways.
I'm not saying that it cannot work - in fact, you might have some fun playing that kind of build variation, but it certainly will not make the build better and is rather a meme option.
"
3.11.0 The Shakari God Power no longer makes you immune to poison. It now causes poisons on you to have 50% less duration, and prevents you from being poisoned while there are at least 5 poisons on you.

One of flask need change in mods, i think quicksilver.

"
ikswokor написал:
"
3.11.0 The Shakari God Power no longer makes you immune to poison. It now causes poisons on you to have 50% less duration, and prevents you from being poisoned while there are at least 5 poisons on you.

One of flask need change in mods, i think quicksilver.

The nerf to shakari pantheon indeed means that it no longer grants full poison immunity. Even still, it does help a bit and given that the build already has solid chaos resistance, mainly thanks to presence of chayula, poison should not be a problem even without poison removal as a flask suffix. Of course getting it on quicksilver flask is possible, but giving up adrenaline suffix means losing quite plenty of movement speed.
Последняя редакция: Grozaa. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 15:22:07
hey what do you think about cluster jewels?

something like this:

https://imgur.com/bf51cWN

+ blind and some defensive utilities
+ way more damage
+ culling

I'm not sure about sadist because I do believe the flamedash and lighting damage barely ignite/shock. Also the damage penetration one might not affect the dot (according to pob), but I'm just outlining these as a general idea
Последняя редакция: etofok. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 18:34:36
"
etofok написал:
hey what do you think about cluster jewels?

something like this:

https://imgur.com/bf51cWN

+ blind and some defensive utilities
+ way more damage
+ culling

I'm not sure about sadist because I do believe the flamedash and lighting damage barely ignite/shock. Also the damage penetration one might not affect the dot (according to pob), but I'm just outlining these as a general idea

Cluster jewels are certainly a viable option for this build, some people playing this build posted their POB setups with cluster jewels on previous pages. In general, to afford the points you need to give up on some portion of the right side of the tree. I'd say when it comes to mediums cold dot are better than curse ones(keep in mind cold pen doesn't affect dot, and you also can't cull with dot). Small energy shield ones also offer great per-point value. Can' say how easy it is to roll any of those, even after recent buff following the previous nerf.
Just hit lvl 99 playing standard. The build is as strong as ever, even without glancing blows. I can't really even notice a difference so I guess it never was mandatory option for the build to work and be super tanky.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация