[3.11] LL Vortex Occultist (endgame/deep delve optimized)

I was looking for something different and came across this. Just one easy question if you are still monitoring....what about Bandits?
"
Frenchornsdad написал:
I was looking for something different and came across this. Just one easy question if you are still monitoring....what about Bandits?

Kill all (2 passives).
Ahhh good old vortex. I used your other build during Delirium league, and it was the most fun build I've ever done, as well as getting to almost end game.

I started golems this time but switched to vortex again (I missed it)

I'm just having trouble with currency, I know it's kind of a pricey build. Trying to get a 6 link Shav Wrappings and a few better pieces of gear has been excruciating! I feel like I made a heck of a lot more currency during delirium haha.

Anyway. Love this build!
where are you slotting in the timeless jewel? Down by Elemental equilibrium?
"
PappaMidNight написал:
where are you slotting in the timeless jewel? Down by Elemental equilibrium?

There is no timeless jewel, and certainly not down EE. If you take a look at POB there is no timeless jewel there.
This build used to utilise Lethal Pride socketed near Chaos Inoculation in order to get Glancing Blows keystone, but since that keystone got removed from the timeless jewel it's no longer the case.
nvm
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 3 нояб. 2020 г., 19:09:21
Hi,
I loved your previous vortex build, used it for Delirium.

The problem I am having now is strength and dexterity. my rings both have +40 dex and I had to take 2 strength passive nodes. jewels and gems and much of the other gear is very similar to yours.
I need more resistances, es, and the strength passives/dex rolls on rings are preventing me from getting better gear for that.
Any thoughts? I'm just not finding anything to clarify in the tree or your gear. I might just me missing something.
"
kittycakesbrosteppin написал:
Hi,
I loved your previous vortex build, used it for Delirium.

The problem I am having now is strength and dexterity. my rings both have +40 dex and I had to take 2 strength passive nodes. jewels and gems and much of the other gear is very similar to yours.
I need more resistances, es, and the strength passives/dex rolls on rings are preventing me from getting better gear for that.
Any thoughts? I'm just not finding anything to clarify in the tree or your gear. I might just me missing something.

It can be difficult to get enough str/dex. You can always take those +30dex/str nodes on the passive tree, but eventually the best way is to get those attributes on gear - and the rings are the best place to get it, you can get up to 55 dex/str on the ring, and there is also a possibility to make it even more by using attribute quality catalysts. Getting those attributes on other gear is not that great, since you would rather focus on getting energy shield, but you can usually finish a good ES item with a dex or str craft anyways.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация