[3.10]Semi-Auto Self-Cast Volatile Dead, Tanky, Easy Awakener lvl8.

Hi! Just found this as I am really wanting to play a self cast version of VD.

Since you haven't abused Spirit Offering, I assume your build is pretty much the same as 3.9? With they new Kitava Keystone it might even seem like it could have been buffed.
"
CPUfreak007 написал:
Hi! Just found this as I am really wanting to play a self cast version of VD.

Since you haven't abused Spirit Offering, I assume your build is pretty much the same as 3.9? With they new Kitava Keystone it might even seem like it could have been buffed.

Yeah, when i saw that keystone, instantly started to think, where could i get 5 points to get it. Should be very strong for this build. And add natures patience on top , but that is a stretch.
Последняя редакция: 1337fun. Время: 3 апр. 2020 г., 3:07:09
Hey mate, I'm currently playing your build and I really enjoy it, with the tree progression and gear upgrade, it started to feel much better, I'm glad that I didn't ditched it. Overall a nice and fun build, thank you for sharing it with us.

I have one question, is it still worth getting the transcendence spirit jewel as it no longer gives the mana bonus?
Последняя редакция: beny236. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 4:13:26
"
beny236 написал:
Hey mate, I'm currently playing your build and I really enjoy it, with the tree progression and gear upgrade, it started to feel much better, I'm glad that I didn't ditched it. Overall a nice and fun build, thank you for sharing it with us.

I have one question, is it still worth getting the transcendence spirit jewel as it no longer gives the mana bonus?

No, it's useless now. Split Personality jewel with mana and life roll is great replacement in that jewel socket, they are also very cheap. Alternatively a rare jewel can be used.
Hi there, thank you for the guide, was getting frustrated with the Spell Echo casting on Pledge of Hands so I swapped to the Cyclone Build. Can you explain to me why you keep Cyclone at Lvl 1? Is there a downside to leveling this?

Also, I am only lvl 65 but finding Doedre's Malevolence too much to sustain at the moment so have dropped for now and just using the Scold's Bridle for damage (this does mean my triggers take a while to pop sometime). Whats a good basis for starting to use the Doedre's Gloves: mid-80s/when mana is ## this much?

TIA

Edit: I started a new character, thats why this one is only 65. Too much time on hands in these days of self-isolation :)
Последняя редакция: Ayeartee. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 1:32:15
"
Ayeartee написал:
Hi there, thank you for the guide, was getting frustrated with the Spell Echo casting on Pledge of Hands so I swapped to the Cyclone Build. Can you explain to me why you keep Cyclone at Lvl 1? Is there a downside to leveling this?

Also, I am only lvl 65 but finding Doedre's Malevolence too much to sustain at the moment so have dropped for now and just using the Scold's Bridle for damage (this does mean my triggers take a while to pop sometime). Whats a good basis for starting to use the Doedre's Gloves: mid-80s/when mana is ## this much?

TIA

Edit: I started a new character, thats why this one is only 65. Too much time on hands in these days of self-isolation :)

Lvl of the skills does not give any benefits, but higher lvl needs more dex to use.
I gave the base in the guide.
hi i am using your build so i was wondering how does your life leech work? :)
"
Aphonix написал:
hi i am using your build so i was wondering how does your life leech work? :)

0 leech.
I did not quite understand the "auto" part of this build. Why does Scold's Bridle makes it "auto"? Does it have some synergy with the necromancer ascendancy
"
alannesta написал:
I did not quite understand the "auto" part of this build. Why does Scold's Bridle makes it "auto"? Does it have some synergy with the necromancer ascendancy

With scold's bridle spending mana = self dmg = cwdt procs. Just a general interaction, nothing to do with necro.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация