[3.10]Semi-Auto Self-Cast Volatile Dead, Tanky, Easy Awakener lvl8.

"
1337fun написал:
"
alannesta написал:
I did not quite understand the "auto" part of this build. Why does Scold's Bridle makes it "auto"? Does it have some synergy with the necromancer ascendancy

With scold's bridle spending mana = self dmg = cwdt procs. Just a general interaction, nothing to do with necro.

I see. Thanks for the explanation. Not sure if this will bring some performance boost for my pc, will try it out.
I am currently running spellsinger + cascade + VD, the fps is really terrible give the fireballs generated per second. Could be that cascade and spellsinger is the culprit
i am also interested in this build.

I have the Spellsinger VD Tank build and I have taken it to 98 and killed Sirus A8 with it.

Is this build tankier ? i die a lot with Sirus and i need all portals to kill him. I have another necro that I can respec (cyclone VD witch awesome clear but crap against Sirus )

thank you and more power to your build.

"
Daibom написал:

I have the Spellsinger VD Tank build and I have taken it to 98 and killed Sirus A8 with it.

Is this build tankier ? i die a lot with Sirus and i need all portals to kill him. I have another necro that I can respec (cyclone VD witch awesome clear but crap against Sirus )

I have never played the build, you are playing, so i cannot tell which one is tankier.

With this build and proper gear you just need to avoid getting hit by the huge meteor(maze) and standing in those anti regen puddles. Everything else i was able to tank with ease.
Последняя редакция: 1337fun. Время: 22 апр. 2020 г., 3:54:21
"
1337fun написал:
"
Daibom написал:

I have never played the build, you are playing, so i cannot tell which one is tankier.

With this build and proper gear you just need to avoid getting hit by the huge meteor(maze) and standing in those anti regen puddles. Everything else i was able to tank with ease.

here is the PoB of that other build (only posting for comparison):

https://pastebin.com/b4BVucrY

its purely life based (and since im not so good at dodging i usually get killed).

how can avoid the lock in place pause when mapping ? i dont want to cyclone as the tankiness goes down i believe?

thank you am very interested in your Mind over Matter version for the tankiness.
"
Daibom написал:

here is the PoB of that other build (only posting for comparison):

https://pastebin.com/b4BVucrY

its purely life based (and since im not so good at dodging i usually get killed).

how can avoid the lock in place pause when mapping ? i dont want to cyclone as the tankiness goes down i believe?

thank you am very interested in your Mind over Matter version for the tankiness.

PoB of a build doesn't really help to see how tanky it is versus specific scenarios, like Sirus.

If you don't like the lock down of self cast build, you can use another weapon, so VD is not supported by greater spell echo form pledge of hands. It can be another staff(for example martyr of innocence) or dual wield or shield and 1h weapon.

Not sure what im doing wrong..Keep dying so fast...maybe cause of my mana regen...I also have watchereye for more MoM and miltant Faith...Also how do you get max resistant?
"
tonyvn1 написал:

Not sure what im doing wrong..Keep dying so fast...maybe cause of my mana regen...I also have watchereye for more MoM and miltant Faith...Also how do you get max resistant?

1. belt doesn't have the most important part, mana recovery mod.
2. doedre's malevolence is shit for self cast, don't use that.
3. omeyocan is very nice, but also very hard to sustain, since it is %mana lost. At the beginning i would recommend using it's base, dance of the offered until mana regen is good enough.

That's all i can say without having seen the rest of the gear and tree. Probably some problems there too.

Capping resists with gear and tree. All my rare jewels have resits.
Последняя редакция: 1337fun. Время: 1 мая 2020 г., 3:48:17
i love this build so far but why frost bomb i dont get it ^^
"
stphxD написал:
i love this build so far but why frost bomb i dont get it ^^

I had 2 free sockets and didn't know what to do with them, so used frost bomb for reducing enemy life and es regen. Now i would definitely replace it with blade blast.

Your right my gear was off and I guess i wasn't high enough level...Now im trying to do CWC not sure what staff I should use..If I use Martyr I get more damage but My mana is only 4.5k...Also my tree is exactly like your on your page

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация