New Microtransactions

Too cartony, non-serious design.. Do these really sell that much??

Whats wrong with gory, dark, or cool mtx?

Dota2
LoL
Heroes of the storm

What do they have in common? Really nice armors! Graphics a bit low polygon but the designs are cool and interesting.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
moon_nmh написал:
The armor looks like a kid in skinny jeans wearing big ass yeezys

I could not agree more. First thing that came to my mind is my students LOL. Terrible set.
"
CrimeWreck написал:
"
moon_nmh написал:
The armor looks like a kid in skinny jeans wearing big ass yeezys

I could not agree more. First thing that came to my mind is my students LOL. Terrible set.

Please stop "teaching", TY.

Fixed:

First thing that comes to mind are my students.

"
The art style we chose for Path of Exile is dark, gritty and realistic. Wraeclast is terrifying, and we've tried hard to do it justice.

yeah, mmmhm.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
I'm seriously going to consider not supporting you guys anymore where's your Q/A? How did that set get approved???? Look at it

1) It doesn't match brown and blue? Look it it's shoes like what is this

2) What were you going for in here?

That fact that the MTX is godawful ugly is not the main problem. The main problem is the game is supposed to have an art theme, and anything that doesn't adhere to the theme should not be added the game. Period.

Now I realize the art director let the game's art theme be thrown out a long while ago, but recent history has gotten completely ridiculous, this armor pack and all the clown BS being the most egregious offenses.

I love this game, and I always try and come back each new league, but with crap like this, on top of quitting 2 of the last 3 leagues on Day 2/3 due ridiculously bugged out game content that GGG doesn't get around to fixing until 4-6 weeks into the league, if at all, it's getting harder and harder to even want to keep an eye on the game news.

Game is borked, and instead of seeing news about fixes, I see news about more godawful MTX being added to the game, further polluting the integrity of the art theme.

I realize the game is free and GGG needs to sell MTX, but seriously, ignoring the art theme cannot continue. Well it can I guess, but the game is being ruined.
[Removed]
Последняя редакция: xtesterx. Время: 10 мая 2020 г., 14:32:43
GGG please god hire someone that can design leg armour. Like wtf is this...so bad. Looks like leggings...
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
Xystre написал:
how some people pay $42 for this and $19 for the wings and other $18 for the portal is beyond me..

some questionable tastes..

they pay with points they get from supporter packs that have much more mtx in them.
so basically after buying the supporter pack people also get the option to buy one armour set of their preference from the store or anythign they like.
Последняя редакция: BlackPulsar. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 17:12:19
those yoga pants tho :)
Play SSF HC League only.
Already lose count how many time i be slain in SSF HC.
Never argue with Softcore/Poor people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация