New Microtransactions

not bad! something new and cool
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
So it looks like intern Zeb snuck into the art dept and created an armour set and somehow managed to push it through to production. I think Chris needs to investigate if Zeb has been stealing supervisor's passwords.

Then someone in the art dept made a decent looking set of wings. Unfortunately when they sent the wings to the animation dept there was intern Zeb who apparently doesn't know how to use the physics engine so he just stuck the artwork on a couple of sheets of plywood.

When it came to the portal it looks like intern Zeb wasn't around so the portal turned out really awesome. Sadly I suspect this means Zeb has gone back to the QA dept which doesn't bode well for 3.10.
"
IComeYouDie написал:
Very Ugly for real. Not for me. Completely out of POE World

can't be worse than path of clowns.. something so forced as tower defense.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
are you simply having competitions to release the worst mtx possible and see how many kids buy it with their parents cards?

this is just plain awful.

i wonder how the next designer will one up this one.
copy/paste boss arenas, garbage like these mtx... not to mention the untested leagues and bugs upon bugs. do you even care? i don't know wtf is going on in ggg management. i'm still checking the website hoping that 3.10 will be acceptable, but my hopes are low.
Men in Tights XD
The uglieest MTX I've seen from GGG.
What is wrong with you people?
What the fuck is that...
"
TreeOfDead написал:
not bad! something new and cool

True but I wonder how much extra cpu/gpu load that puts on the top of the already over-stressed game engine. Just more bling to slow down performance.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Very nice !

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация