[3.9] Lily's Elemental Undead - Summon Skeleton Mages - Boss Killer - Good Map Clear - All Content!

"
Ywinel написал:
I'm not using Vaal Haste because Vaal Summoner Skeletons recharge slower. I prefer to be able to cast it again in some boss fights(especially ones with stages).
Skitterbots are fine, use it if you prefer - nothing bad will happen :) I picked Minion duration annointment for the future "Less Duration" use but it was huge mistake(I thought it's a shaper mod all the time but it was elder one, therefore easy craft is impossible ;c)

About helmet: All needed suffixes can by achieved by doing harvest crafts.
Hypothermia is cold craft, Immolate is fire, Spell crit is crit- easy as hell - that's why this league is insane.
The problem are prefixes: you need 3 and can't craft any. I'm no longer expecting to get less duration - this is hell mod, complete lottery.

The is no "cheap way" to get good helmet(unless you get rid of essence craft)
There's some budget tip:
Buy first one, not perf rolls are very cheap, just look for Minion Damage + Gem lvl/More elemental + Immolate , you won't find all 4 prefixes cheap but 3 are enough for good dps.
Search form

Count minimum 1
# to Level of Socketed Minion Gems Min 2
Socketed Gems deal #% more Elemental Damage

And
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Immolate
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Minion Damage Min 18

There's also tip for semi-budget helmet. +3 to Gems/lv 20 minion damage helmet is worth 1.5-3ex. Immolate is increasing price to 10+ ex. I think you already see what can be done here:
1. Get the +3gems/20 minion damage helm. You need no free prefix slot and 2 free suffixes in helmet. In harvest you can modify most of the helmet to your need so no problem.
2. Craft fire resist to block the mod
3. Augment with fire modifier in garden - you have 50/50 chance for Immolate
4. Got Burning Damage? - no problem, recraft res for cold/light -> "remove random fire modifier" in garden -> go back to step 2 :)

Without the spell crit mod on the helmet, the build loses a lot right? I feel like that's almost top priority? Without the crits I'm like 99% certain the mages don't apply any elemental ailments, like burning or chill which immolate and hypothermia really rely on. Just wanna make sure I'm getting it right and that those mods rely on the crit mod to actually benefit us right?

Thank you for the helm crafting tips, if I was to go for the essence mod do I just use a shaper/elder base and look for the +3 minions with the essence mod and then harvest craft from there?

Thanks again ^^

Edit: after trying to get a helm that would be good enough to try and start crafting on, I'm realising this is quite hard and will be really expensive, the best thing u can get without spending a ton is Minion damage + Minion level + more elemental, as u can't get the spell crit (so the stuff that requires crit is irrelevant). Buying a base that is ilvl86, with shaper and elder influence (which is needed for the really good damage upgrades through immolate, hypothermia and crit) is like 7 ex+, then rolling with ess of horror in hopes of hitting the right combo to start crafting will take several more ex (i've already dumped in over 3), and then the crit mod stuff from harvest is rare and/or expensive (if buying from other players) which is necessary to make the rest work.
Последняя редакция: MiniLily97. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 15:31:24
"
MiniLily97 написал:

Without the spell crit mod on the helmet, the build loses a lot right? I feel like that's almost top priority? Without the crits I'm like 99% certain the mages don't apply any elemental ailments, like burning or chill which immolate and hypothermia really rely on. Just wanna make sure I'm getting it right and that those mods rely on the crit mod to actually benefit us right?

Thank you for the helm crafting tips, if I was to go for the essence mod do I just use a shaper/elder base and look for the +3 minions with the essence mod and then harvest craft from there?

Thanks again ^^

Edit: after trying to get a helm that would be good enough to try and start crafting on, I'm realising this is quite hard and will be really expensive, the best thing u can get without spending a ton is Minion damage + Minion level + more elemental, as u can't get the spell crit (so the stuff that requires crit is irrelevant). Buying a base that is ilvl86, with shaper and elder influence (which is needed for the really good damage upgrades through immolate, hypothermia and crit) is like 7 ex+, then rolling with ess of horror in hopes of hitting the right combo to start crafting will take several more ex (i've already dumped in over 3), and then the crit mod stuff from harvest is rare and/or expensive (if buying from other players) which is necessary to make the rest work.

It seems that i've accidentally removed 3rd notable from Larg Cluster Jewel :D There was Rize and Pillage which grants ignites. Chills are applied from cold damage hits no matter if it's crit or not(freezes are applied from crits) and crit chance is not scaled in the build in any special way so it's rather easy-to-craft extra mod.

About helmet - yeah, base is though matter. I'm still wondering if Evasion one would be better than Bone Helmet(and how to solve enchantment problem cheaply xd).
About crafting method - I'm making spreadsheet to check each fossil weights and good combinations so just be patient - there must be some method :)
"
Ywinel написал:
"
MiniLily97 написал:

Thanks again ^^

It seems that i've accidentally removed 3rd notable from Larg Cluster Jewel :D There was Rize and Pillage which grants ignites. Chills are applied from cold damage hits no matter if it's crit or not(freezes are applied from crits) and crit chance is not scaled in the build in any special way so it's rather easy-to-craft extra mod.

About helmet - yeah, base is though matter. I'm still wondering if Evasion one would be better than Bone Helmet(and how to solve enchantment problem cheaply xd).
About crafting method - I'm making spreadsheet to check each fossil weights and good combinations so just be patient - there must be some method :)

Okay thank you! that makes a lot more sense now, and yeah I doubt the 20% minion damage is worth it for how expensive the base is, but you'd still need double influence regardless. Also I noticed the elemental focus is the switch for single target, but that would stop the chill and burn from applying, does it still work out better than slower projectiles even after that?
Well - if we swap to skitterbots chill and shock would be easily applied(even stornger than default) and ignites are still applied by spectres so Ele Focus is still legit. Without skitterbots ignite works still, dunno if They of Thul can apply guaranteed chill but they seem to be chilling well.
I'm checking your skitterbots version currently because with 9 skills in use this build makes me cry sometimes.

@edit
I forgot to finish guardian gear in PoB too :D His gear also doesn't seem to work in PoB. Anyway - Crown of the Tyrant is another up to 500k dps.

@edit2
Doing spreadsheet turned out to be not so easy. Single mod chance can be predicted with tool:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/amm2tg/tool_poecraftingshenanigans_a_crafting_simulator/
You should check it, may be helpful.
I will try to make some simple calculator for multiple mods' chances but I'm not sure if I have power left for that in this league - I'm literally playing PoE more through calculator/spreadcheet than through game client.
Последняя редакция: Ywinel. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 22:10:06
"
Ywinel написал:
Well - if we swap to skitterbots chill and shock would be easily applied(even stornger than default) and ignites are still applied by spectres so Ele Focus is still legit. Without skitterbots ignite works still, dunno if They of Thul can apply guaranteed chill but they seem to be chilling well.
I'm checking your skitterbots version currently because with 9 skills in use this build makes me cry sometimes.

@edit
I forgot to finish guardian gear in PoB too :D His gear also doesn't seem to work in PoB. Anyway - Crown of the Tyrant is another up to 500k dps.

@edit2
Doing spreadsheet turned out to be not so easy. Single mod chance can be predicted with tool:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/amm2tg/tool_poecraftingshenanigans_a_crafting_simulator/
You should check it, may be helpful.
I will try to make some simple calculator for multiple mods' chances but I'm not sure if I have power left for that in this league - I'm literally playing PoE more through calculator/spreadcheet than through game client.

Thanks so much for all of the effort you've put in, please don't overdo it though! I'm going to make the char and level it now, once i've got it levelled it'll be easier for me to work out what's reasonably achievable and what isn't.

Also in regards to the skitterbots, I think if you have it in the body armour instead of precision, so it saves more mana reserve, i think there's a chance u could get aspect of the spider in as well, for some more survivability and damage, I'll mess around with some ideas after I've got my levelled char.

Thanks for the update on the AG gear, was also wondering what spectres you're using? the PoB is saying Alira's Deadeye but wasn't sure if that's what you're actually going, thanks again!

Edit: Oh and I was wondering if you've had any trouble with the AG dying? it's hard to work out exactly how tanky it will be without seeing it firsthand, does it rely on you pulling it away from high damage aoe attacks with convocation?
Последняя редакция: MiniLily97. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 7:14:32
"
MiniLily97 написал:

Thanks so much for all of the effort you've put in, please don't overdo it though! I'm going to make the char and level it now, once i've got it levelled it'll be easier for me to work out what's reasonably achievable and what isn't.

Also in regards to the skitterbots, I think if you have it in the body armour instead of precision, so it saves more mana reserve, i think there's a chance u could get aspect of the spider in as well, for some more survivability and damage, I'll mess around with some ideas after I've got my levelled char.

Thanks for the update on the AG gear, was also wondering what spectres you're using? the PoB is saying Alira's Deadeye but wasn't sure if that's what you're actually going, thanks again!

Edit: Oh and I was wondering if you've had any trouble with the AG dying? it's hard to work out exactly how tanky it will be without seeing it firsthand, does it rely on you pulling it away from high damage aoe attacks with convocation?

Yeah - skitterbots for chest. About aspect - there is a chance, most of promising fossil setups are with Bound Fossil which grant recuced mana reserved suffix - if it hits, you are in heaven. But you should rather leave it out of calculations until you gat to really late end game(like with less duration and +2 wand).
About spectres - I'm currently using 2x They of Tul(their Snowcloak gives 15% reduced damage taken and 20% dodge attack/spells) and one Scale of Ash for meat shield(he can summon another 2 minions so 3 minions in one). I think I will choose one of them as 4th spectre when I get the boots. Chieftains seem not so dependable, they are casting frenzy rarely and you are recasting skeletons very often(without them effective dps will be a bit low than in PoB because I can't set max frenzy for minions but it won't be really higher with them).

@edit
I'm dumb, I can't set custom amount of frenzy charges but I can add -1 max in shield. Facepalm.

About guardian - he is lvl 25 -> 60k hp, 5k regen, meatshield, fortify. Same with spectres - I've put Alira's Deadeye because of similar low life modifier to They of Tul -45k+ life, they are tanking whole game content and not loosing hp. One recommendation - build Guardian after getting 21 gem at least so I'll be lvl 23(his health pool hardly scales with gem level).
Последняя редакция: Ywinel. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 8:32:54
"
Ywinel написал:
"
MiniLily97 написал:

Yeah - skitterbots for chest. About aspect - there is a chance, most of promising fossil setups are with Bound Fossil which grant recuced mana reserved suffix - if it hits, you are in heaven. But you should rather leave it out of calculations until you gat to really late end game(like with less duration and +2 wand).
About spectres - I'm currently using 2x They of Tul(their Snowcloak gives 15% reduced damage taken and 20% dodge attack/spells) and one Scale of Ash for meat shield(he can summon another 2 minions so 3 minions in one). I think I will choose one of them as 4th spectre when I get the boots. Chieftains seem not so dependable, they are casting frenzy rarely and you are recasting skeletons very often(without them effective dps will be a bit low than in PoB because I can't set max frenzy for minions but it won't be really higher with them).

@edit
I'm dumb, I can't set custom amount of frenzy charges but I can add -1 max in shield. Facepalm.

About guardian - he is lvl 25 -> 60k hp, 5k regen, meatshield, fortify. Same with spectres - I've put Alira's Deadeye because of similar low life modifier to They of Tul -45k+ life, they are tanking whole game content and not loosing hp. One recommendation - build Guardian after getting 21 gem at least so I'll be lvl 23(his health pool hardly scales with gem level).

I was thinking you could change the helm enchant to a reduced mana reserve for one of the bigger aura's like wrath or zealotry, as the increased damage one isn't that crazy, if it allows aspect of the spider it'd be a bigger dps increase i'm sure. Also thanks for the info on AG and spectres!
Small update:
Frostbolt is great choice but it's slower than skeletons projectiles. Elder gloves with Faster Projectiles would be needed. It shouldn't be so hard to get in this league :)

Aura suffix is no longer a thing, forgot about fossil mods patch from few leagues ago. Enchant would be only choice then.

I've checked Helmet crafting:

Best possible option for Horror craft should be Bound+Sanctified+Glyphic. 3 minion gems+minion dmg lv16/20 should be hit under 100 tries but there is one problem - one craft cost is 50c so it's about 5000c(30ex+ xd)

For non-essence craft - things are getting hella better. Best combo is Bound+Dense+Pristine. 32 tries on average to get perf Minion Gems+Minion Damage. It's still almost 700c(4ex+) but all of them can be just self dropped so you can go farming right places yourself.

For both option there hsould be added Awekener Orb cost and base item cost. Still, non-essence double influenced helmet with +3gems/lv20 minione damage can be made with 8ex, rest of the mods can be can be harvest crafted, just play for no mana/not tagaged mods.

Less duration makes craft about 250 times harder with essence modifier and nod much better without essence craft - let's pretend we have never considered it as a thing :D

One thing about a wand:
I am a bit unsure about data on poedb. Firstly - arcane surge has minion tag, secondly - Aura effect has no aura tag. Anyway - the wand is nearly impossible to craft according to poedb( +1 +1 wand would be easier, it's possible under 10ex now I think). Let's hope it's a bug.
Anyway, the target wand for now is +1 gems // Minion damage or +1/+1. Additional attack speed can be rolled in harvest but there are few other in pool so it will cost some time. I guess multi mod will be still better.

@edit
One more thing: Wicked Ward + Eternal Youth seems to be epic combo. 5 points to get, gonna test later.
Последняя редакция: Ywinel. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 6:44:30
dmg on full life wouldnt affect the skellies if they are mages. mages mean they are doing spell dmg not attack.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация