💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Cool guide for sure, I'm currently playing SSF Pure Phys Skellies and might try switching to this. Other than finding the Triad Gloves, it seems pretty SSF friendly right? Anything in particular you'd change for SSF?

Thanks!
Thanks Thomzon, I’ll try to get a levelling guide or levelling trees ready before then.

"
Ozymandian написал:
Cool guide for sure, I'm currently playing SSF Pure Phys Skellies and might try switching to this. Other than finding the Triad Gloves, it seems pretty SSF friendly right? Anything in particular you'd change for SSF?

Thanks!

For Ssf, the hardest parts would be getting the triad grips (though they are not that uncommon) and then getting all sicker colors to green. There is a YouTube guide on how to force off colour sockets that I have to add to the main guide - I’ll try to find it and edit this post once I’m on my computer again. A mixture of greens and blues will be fine if 4g is hard.

Nothing else I would change I think.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"

For Ssf, the hardest parts would be getting the triad grips (though they are not that uncommon) and then getting all sicker colors to green. There is a YouTube guide on how to force off colour sockets that I have to add to the main guide - I’ll try to find it and edit this post once I’m on my computer again. A mixture of greens and blues will be fine if 4g is hard.

Nothing else I would change I think.

I think this is the guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRwCBkCsUBg&feature=emb_rel_end

Weirdly Filterblade doesn't have a "chance base" for mesh gloves. Might just have to wait until they drop naturally.
"
Ozymandian написал:

I think this is the guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRwCBkCsUBg&feature=emb_rel_end

Weirdly Filterblade doesn't have a "chance base" for mesh gloves. Might just have to wait until they drop naturally.

Yeah, no harm in playing phys until you do find them. Once you do get it going though, the quality of life from freezing is just...amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kXPc8IomRI&t=2s

This is the video I had in mind. It's pretty old, but the idea still works in the new crafting bench. You can even color corrupted triads if you're willing to pay vaal orbs. From my experience, it takes maybe 300-500 chromes with this method to get four greens (which are all offcolors).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Looks interesting and will have a go at it next season with this build.

Just saw the new trailer for delerium season.
Do you think the skill tree will change a lot with the introduction to the new delirium cluster jewels and options in skill tree?
Have you tried earendels grip?

Will give skeletons AoF but with cold to fire so you wouldn't lose damage with hatred, enemies covered in ash and you apply ee with storm brands CoH Flammability, then get 21% shock from skitterbots

The only reason I thought of doing this is so I can keep my cyclone cwc setup
Последняя редакция: aidangarymoore. Время: 26 февр. 2020 г., 11:41:27
"
Virtuella написал:
Looks interesting and will have a go at it next season with this build.

Just saw the new trailer for delerium season.
Do you think the skill tree will change a lot with the introduction to the new delirium cluster jewels and options in skill tree?

Judging by what we've seen so far, I suspect there should be something nice for us. We would be looking for something that we don't already scale very well, such as minion crit chance/damage, or chance for minions to do double damage. Of course life would be nice as well. There may be some extreme value in there, if the Doryani jewels are any indicator.

"
aidangarymoore написал:
Have you tried earendels grip?

Will give skeletons AoF but with cold to fire so you wouldn't lose damage with hatred, enemies covered in ash and you apply ee with storm brands CoH Flammability, then get 21% shock from skitterbots

The only reason I thought of doing this is so I can keep my cyclone cwc setup

I've tried to get cyclone into the build many times - I'm pretty jealous of the zombie guys for that reason, but since we have to summon skeletons periodically, I think cyclone actually slows down our clearspeed.

Earendels is interesting, but unfortunately I think we would give up too much for it. There aren't any other ways to scale the fire damage past the ash (20% more dmg taken for them), but we give up:
-Two +1/+1 minion wands (since sceptres don't work with wands) in exchange for the Earendels and a +1 spell sceptre - about a 30% damage loss with -3 in levels.
-Fire does not have a way to get both exposure and EE, so the loss there would be 25% resistance, but this is more or less mitigated with the "covered in ash".
-Potentially lose 1 skelly with the three levels.
-It would also cut the duration of skellies down, though that one is less important.
-Lost the ability to chill and freeze
-Cold to fire is also not as good as a multiplier as any of the other support gems.

I think Earendels with hatred stacking could be a potentially awesome way to build popcorn skellies though! Run with that idea!
how are you crafting your +1/+1 wands? I got ilvl 64-76 convoking wand and use corroded/metalic/shuddering and I didn't even see a single +1 of either spell/minion/chaos(hoa) out of 20 resonators, let alone two :\ how are you rolling them?
"
supafiya1989 написал:
how are you crafting your +1/+1 wands? I got ilvl 64-76 convoking wand and use corroded/metalic/shuddering and I didn't even see a single +1 of either spell/minion/chaos(hoa) out of 20 resonators, let alone two :\ how are you rolling them?

poedb seems down right now, but I was using 84 (for T1 minion damage) uninfluenced convoking wands as a base. You need four fossils not three unfortunately, corroded, metallic, shuddering, and jagged. This combination blocks out everything but spell damage, minion damage, +1 minion, and +1 spell, with spell damage being the most common.

About 10% of the time, you should hit +1/+1, with the jackpot being a high minion damage % as a prefix as well. I'd recommend the app, Path of Crafting. Put the four fossils in, and you can kind of see how common it is to hit +1/+1 - it is pretty fun just to play with as well.

I only hit has high as 39% minion damage self crafting, so I actually bought all of my convokings - others were luckier than I was. If the prefixes are good and there is an open suffix, then you can metacraft (aka burn all your currency) to try to get a GG wand.
Stupid question, but something that keeps me constantly vexxed when I try to aply with skels--how do you keep them from despawning as you run off screen??

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация