Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

hey guys, can someone take a look on my characters gear and what to improve next ?

Hanging on a 1ex budget and it seems a little difficult for me what should I invest for.My progress state is I am now reaching the tier 15/16 maps and facing sirius for the first time.

I would like to go for a 6L belly of the beast because on t13/14+ maps I am dying quite often when the mobs are very clustered. But for now it is too expensive. And my aw's started to die a lot too in higher red maps. And the last thing is how important is the animated guardian ? I only taked a little care, I get him some resistance gear and some melee weapon or 1h/shield not more. I personally don't like the guardian but might be important.

here are my first thoughts about gear my upgrade:

I know that I can improve a bit in my jewels. According to poe ninja it seems cold-aw characters are splitted in two groups. Some are stacking %minion dmg in jewels (and rings)and others added cold/phys dmg for minion. What should I go for ? And have I to decide for one consistent way to max things out ?

My helmet is another fairly easy to change item I guess. I will look for a bone helmet with minion life and okayish resi/life stats if possible.

My amulet is probably the worst on my gear together with some jewels. Budgetwise I might look for a +1 to all dex skill gems with decent rolled life and resi ?

My belt has a little less life. I should spend some time to find a better one with more life and needed resistances.

The flasks are also a thing I believe to underestimate a lot. I picked more or less randomly a few defensive ones and checked for curse/blood immunity.

---
I know when I improve all the little things I have listed it will push my character. But I can't see any big milestones and may you guys can help me to see them.

here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/EySHSdBE
my Character Absynthe should be open to view via forum

thx a lot!

Последняя редакция: Philuca. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 4:23:58
Hey guys, quick question - will Empower lvl4 (lvl5 on skin of the loyal) increase dps or it is still worse than other gems?
"
Philuca написал:
hey guys, can someone take a look on my characters gear and what to improve next ?

Hanging on a 1ex budget and it seems a little difficult for me what should I invest for.My progress state is I am now reaching the tier 15/16 maps and facing sirius for the first time.

I would like to go for a 6L belly of the beast because on t13/14+ maps I am dying quite often when the mobs are very clustered. But for now it is too expensive. And my aw's started to die a lot too in higher red maps. And the last thing is how important is the animated guardian ? I only taked a little care, I get him some resistance gear and some melee weapon or 1h/shield not more. I personally don't like the guardian but might be important.

here are my first thoughts about gear my upgrade:

I know that I can improve a bit in my jewels. According to poe ninja it seems cold-aw characters are splitted in two groups. Some are stacking %minion dmg in jewels (and rings)and others added cold/phys dmg for minion. What should I go for ? And have I to decide for one consistent way to max things out ?

My helmet is another fairly easy to change item I guess. I will look for a bone helmet with minion life and okayish resi/life stats if possible.

My amulet is probably the worst on my gear together with some jewels. Budgetwise I might look for a +1 to all dex skill gems with decent rolled life and resi ?

My belt has a little less life. I should spend some time to find a better one with more life and needed resistances.

The flasks are also a thing I believe to underestimate a lot. I picked more or less randomly a few defensive ones and checked for curse/blood immunity.

---
I know when I improve all the little things I have listed it will push my character. But I can't see any big milestones and may you guys can help me to see them.

here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/EySHSdBE
my Character Absynthe should be open to view via forum

thx a lot!

Switch out flesh offering for bone offering, the block and life recovery on block is insanely good. I suggest getting a +2 wand before thinking of amulet, a decent +1 amulet with life and resist is gonna cost you quite abit. For now, get a amulet with high dex and life and an open suffix, so you can craft minion mspd or resist, and anoint ravenous horde instead of grave intentions

You dont need a bone helmet, go to trade and buy any helm with +3 minion and minion life, with either life/resist and open affix for crafting, it wont cost you that much. This ensures your AG has a huge amount of life, which makes him almost immortal. Buy a Kingmaker (its pretty cheap this league), and a redeemer-influenced chest with nearby enemies are blinded, let your AG wear them, fortify+culling strike+blind is a very strong offensive and defensive combo for you party

For belt, if you cant find a good rolled stygian vise with 90+ life and high double resists for cheap, get a leather belt instead, you will only lose out some damage from a jewel

You only need 1 life flask, replace the 2nd life flask with a rumi's concoction. Roll curse and bleed immunity on your basalt and quartz

Edit: oh for the 6L belly, I suggest not buying it first, skin of the loyal is perfectly fine

Последняя редакция: SoundOfSilence. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 5:38:10
i wondering should I switch to double wand for easier access to trigger socketed spell for QOL and DPS or keeping the shield for 500+ hps. Im still dying to T16 maps which is unfortunate for an 20-25ex build :(
Последняя редакция: aka2411. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 5:37:11
"

i wondering should I switch to double wand for easier access to trigger socketed spell for QOL and DPS or keeping the shield for 500+ hps. Im still dying to T16 maps which is unfortunate for an 20-25ex build :(

Try switching to block version of this build. I am still improving mine but it looks really nice. I can facetank deep delirium in T16 maps. Plus you dont care about elemental reflect on maps - just turn off hatred and your minions are immortal again.
@SoundOfSilence

thank you for the quick response. I think this will help me a lot.

cheers
"
jagiellonia написал:
"

Try switching to block version of this build. I am still improving mine but it looks really nice. I can facetank deep delirium in T16 maps. Plus you dont care about elemental reflect on maps - just turn off hatred and your minions are immortal again.

thanks for replying, how do I do the switch to the block version?
POB shows me that Increased Critical Damage support is viable choice for second blue gem, it that true? Didn't saw that option was discussed here.
Hi, can anyone relate to my items and skill tree? What next step i should go? Thanks a lot for great work!
Hi,

Can I have details on how you use The Surrender shield with this build?

Thanks

waffles

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация