Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Advanced section for Timeless Jewels and some setups to survive high level maps added. Hope that helps some folks out!
nice update
Последняя редакция: aka2411. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 19:17:12
What are your thoughts on blade blast?
Hey guys,does path of building show the true dps per weapon or does it need some tweaking?
I can't set a glass shank as weapon for animate weapon.
Any tips?
"
chubs747 написал:
I am doing a surrender variant:

https://pastebin.com/vCpF97X1

block 75%/52% with rumi

18937 armor with vaal molten shell

4 spectres

host chieftan/ carnage chieftan ( power frenzy)

death bishop for frostbite

moontouched miscreation for frost bomb:
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Moontouched+Miscreation

Clear is 896k and boss is 1.5m a weapon. Sadly dont have +2 wand or neck yet.

Hi man, watching u'r gear i'm having a hard time figuring out some stuff, like jewels..
What should i upgrade? Having trouble even with Sirus 6(fasing it with double wand, but i get instakilled by everything...), atm i'm running shield + timeless jewel..but i feel like i miss damage

Can u help??

Thanksss<3
"
Advanced section for Timeless Jewels and some setups to survive high level maps added. Hope that helps some folks out!

You can add in the timeless section that once configured with corrupted soul you may want to look at using the greatest compliment which would be the devouring diadem imo (eldritch battery, feast of flesh, less mana reservation and 10% to recharge es on skill use) -- there's no better helm in my opinion for this build if you use the corrupted soul from the timeless jewel -- the synergies are incredible whole new build crazy smooth, and removes any of the es ticking down you mentioned. Also can then run MoM for another layer of defense. I'm running juiced t16s and is silly safe if I take my time, but I cant help myself in sc I prefer to blitz through most of the time and its still safe just not as silly safe. :)

EB keeps you casting without interrupting ES or messing with your mana pool.

Feast of flesh eats corpses for insane health, es, and mana every 5 seconds.

And since we are casting often, phasing, cursing, offering etc the 10% procs plenty which causes your es to regen if you are hit.

The less mana reservation means you can run more stuff that reserves mana (I run Avian, hatred, skitters, and had Arctic armour too earlier but don't really need it).

I take for granted the amount of mechanics in poe and know people can just check chars or pob, or I would have explained it earlier when I mentioned it. I'm also more hc minded and most people seem to focus on dps.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Последняя редакция: Psomm. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 0:09:44
"
chubs747 написал:
I am doing a surrender variant:

https://pastebin.com/vCpF97X1

block 75%/52% with rumi

18937 armor with vaal molten shell

4 spectres

host chieftan/ carnage chieftan ( power frenzy)

death bishop for frostbite

moontouched miscreation for frost bomb:
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Moontouched+Miscreation

Clear is 896k and boss is 1.5m a weapon. Sadly dont have +2 wand or neck yet.

Didn't take much for me to respec a little and buy a surrender and a flask to copy your build. 2 million clear and 1.3million shaper dps.

It just didn't feel any different over my double wand setup with the same health. Past 1 million everything dies extremely fast so I'm barely ever blocking or proc'ing molten shell.

It's basically I'm either full health or one shotted from things that no shield can save me from. Granted I didn't copy your build fully as I'm using a saqawal so my life is 5.3k and not 6k.

Regardless though I think it's a pretty good setup.
"
Psomm написал:
"

You can add in the timeless section that once configured with corrupted soul you may want to look at using the greatest compliment which would be the devouring diadem imo (eldritch battery, feast of flesh, less mana reservation and 10% to recharge es on skill use) -- there's no better helm in my opinion for this build if you use the corrupted soul from the timeless jewel -- the synergies are incredible whole new build crazy smooth, and removes any of the es ticking down you mentioned. Also can then run MoM for another layer of defense. I'm running juiced t16s and is silly safe if I take my time, but I cant help myself in sc I prefer to blitz through most of the time and its still safe just not as silly safe. :)

EB keeps you casting without interrupting ES or messing with your mana pool.

Feast of flesh eats corpses for insane health, es, and mana every 5 seconds.

And since we are casting often, phasing, cursing, offering etc the 10% procs plenty which causes your es to regen if you are hit.

The less mana reservation means you can run more stuff that reserves mana (I run Avian, hatred, skitters, and had Arctic armour too earlier but don't really need it).

I take for granted the amount of mechanics in poe and know people can just check chars or pob, or I would have explained it earlier when I mentioned it. I'm also more hc minded and most people seem to focus on dps.

how is the defense if we using EB? more mana is of course amazing but the reason we using corrupted soul is because of more defense layers right?
how does this build go with simulacrum (probably spelled wrong lol) looking for something interesting to play but want to be able to do all aswell
pretty average since if you die once it kinda hard to get back in

but I was rolling until stage 20 when my AG dies and I die and cannot get back in so there is that..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация